Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Betway Launches Two Big Promotions - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Betway Launches Two Big Promotions (1400 Views)

Betway Jackpot: Meaning, How To Play And How To Withdraw Jackpot Prize / Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Abiodunspectre(m): 4:36pm On May 25, 2018
Online sports betting company, Betway, has introduced two new exciting promotions, the Cup Calendar Challenge and Choose your Champions. Over the past few years, Betway has been providing world-class services such as live betting, virtual gaming, and additional sports betting options to many Nigerian sports fans across the country. They continue to reach new heights in the Nigerian market by launching successful and rewarding promotions in the past and this month is no different. With the launch of two new promotions, sports fans can win cash prizes worth over NGN 300 Million.

To kick-off the FIFA 2018 World Cup, Betway is giving sports fans a chance to win a grand prize of NGN 300 Million in the Choose your Champions promotion.

Everyone who signs up to Betway will have free access to predict Group Stage Winners, Knockout Eliminations and the Finals Champions, which they can share on their social media channels. To stand a chance to win the Grand Prize, customers must have made a minimum bet with Betway to be eligible. The grand prize of NGN 300 Million is a shared Jackpot prize and will be available to Betway customers in South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Uganda. Entries will be open from 14 May 2018 and closed on 14 June 2018. The winners of these prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018

Cup Calendar Challenge

Betway continues to celebrate the 2018 World Cup by offering Nigerian fans daily deals and a grand prize in the Cup Calendar Challenge promotion.

This fantastic promotion run from 14 June until 15 July 2018. Daily deals are offered on every single match all the way up to the Finals and give customers a chance to win a host of prizes, including smartphones, cash prizes, Free Bets and more. Winners of daily prizes will be awarded on the following day of any entered special or the following Monday if stipulated.

To qualify for the Cup Calendar prize draw, customers need to bet on every Round of 16 games, Semi’s, Finals and 3rd place playoff and they will stand a chance to win a share of NGN 100,000 cash. The winners of the grand prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018.

With the excitement of the 2018 World Cup, Betway is firmly set in bringing its customers interesting and interactive promotions with massive, life-changing prizes.

Source https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/betway-launches-two-big-promotions-cup-calendar-challenge-and-choose-your-champions/

Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Ennyholar: 8:22pm On May 25, 2018
Cool one from Betway
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by sureinfo: 8:36pm On May 25, 2018
Oboy, me na this 300million I dey eye o, Gaskiya e go make sense if BetwayNG comes through
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Abdstrakt(m): 7:58am On May 26, 2018
sureinfo:
Oboy, me na this 300million I dey eye o, Gaskiya e go make sense if BetwayNG comes through
Are you sure the 300million is for 1person? Read between the lines, "shared jackpot price" between customers in other African countries. Regardless, its still a lot of money tho and worth giving a shot grin
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by NelsonNG: 7:08am On Sep 11, 2018
I can actually teach you how you can make between 27k to 32k daily from betway without losing your money. It doesn't come free though. wink
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Chilovexxx: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2018
It seems the betting has changed.form 0.5 to 3.0 odd it's crazy
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Gafdam(m): 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2018
make am 4 urself first!
NelsonNG:
I can actually teach you how you can make between 27k to 32k daily from betway without losing your money. It doesn't come free though. wink

1 Like

Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by NelsonNG: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
Lol...

The system is simple... I opened accounts daily I opened nothing less than 15 accounts operating about 3 daily,... I spend 60k on them... 20k each.. Collected 30k back daily on each of the account...

I was flagged... My account blocked. I was told not to do it again....

I went ahead and started opening for friends with commission...

They too have been flagged now... But I tell you we cashed out nothing less than 150k in profit....

If I keep meeting new people interested in submitting their details for gaming we deal... For now all I can do is teach people who have more people they can connect with... However I won't do that for free....

I'm collecting 5k to do my teaching.. Only interested people should buzz

Gafdam:
make am 4 urself first!
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Chilovexxx: 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2018
@nelson you are right. But the system has changed. Bcoz dey refused to drop my money for two days now. They r saying until I play 3odd before I can cash out. Unlike before which is 0.5odd.

Plz how do I go about it
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by NelsonNG: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2018
3 odds with what? BONUS or main cash? What money was not dropped?
Withdrawal or which...
Can you explain exactly what you did?

Chilovexxx:
@nelson you are right. But the system has changed. Bcoz dey refused to drop my money for two days now. They r saying until I play 3odd before I can cash out. Unlike before which is 0.5odd.

Plz how do I go about it
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by NelsonNG: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2018
mail to nelsonjerry2018@gmail.com

NelsonNG:
3 odds with what? BONUS or main cash? What money was not dropped?
Withdrawal or which...
Can you explain exactly what you did?

Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by Chilovexxx: 12:56pm On Sep 19, 2018
I mailed u but am yet to get a response
Re: Betway Launches Two Big Promotions by nwakibie3(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2018
Chilovexxx:

Plz how do I go about it

Use other platforms na

There are many online sports bettings sites na

(1) (Reply)

Sportybet Trick To Earn 100k Daily / CARTOON: Mikel Obi's Fate At Chelsea FC / How To Win On Virtual Football League 99% Of The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.