Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. (1429 Views)

Efe Ajagba Joins Fury, Pacquiao At Top Rank Promotions / Betway Launches Two Big Promotions / Etim ‘Ironbar’ Bassey Is Broke, Fills Potholes In Ajah Lagos. Gofundme Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Corroro: 1:27pm On May 17, 2018
I saw this now and I decided share cos I got a good heart, just so you know you could be a millionaire too cos that's what I intend doing. Online sports betting company, Betway, has introduced two new exciting promotions, the Cup Calendar Challenge and Choose your Champions. Over the past few years, Betway has been providing world-class services such as live betting, virtual gaming, and additional sports betting options to many Nigerian sports fans across the country.

They continue to reach new heights in the Nigerian market by launching successful and rewarding promotions in the past and this month is no different. With the launch of two new promotions, sports fans can win cash prizes worth over NGN 300 Million.

Choose your Champions

To kick-off the FIFA 2018 World Cup, Betway is giving sports fans a chance to win a grand prize of NGN 300 Million in the Choose your Champions promotion.

Everyone who signs up to Betway will have free access to predict Group Stage Winners, Knockout Eliminations and the Finals Champions, which they can share on their social media channels. To stand a chance to win the Grand Prize, customers must have made a minimum bet with Betway to be eligible.

The grand prize of NGN 300 Million is a shared Jackpot prize and will be available to Betway customers in South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Uganda. Entries will be open from 14 May 2018 and closed on 14 June 2018. The winners of these prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018

Cup Calendar Challenge

Betway continues to celebrate the 2018 World Cup by offering Nigerian fans daily deals and a grand prize in the Cup Calendar Challenge promotion.

This fantastic promotion run from 14 June until 15 July 2018. Daily deals are offered on every single match all the way up to the Finals and give customers a chance to win a host of prizes, including smartphones, cash prizes, Free Bets and more. Winners of daily prizes will be awarded on the following day of any entered special or the following Monday if stipulated.

To qualify for the Cup Calendar prize draw, customers need to bet on every Round of 16 games, Semi’s, Finals and 3rd place playoff and they will stand a chance to win a share of NGN 100,000 cash. The winners of the grand prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018.

With the excitement of the 2018 World Cup, Betway is firmly set in bringing its customers interesting and interactive promotions with massive, life-changing prizes. So please I admonish you guys not to miss out on this.

Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Corroro: 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
Please what ever happens guys, do not miss out on this.
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by will2lead(m): 1:28pm On May 17, 2018
Here is an amazing offer

Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by tafat: 1:30pm On May 17, 2018
Wow, betway is now in Nigeria? This is so cool
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by tafat: 1:31pm On May 17, 2018
will2lead:
Here is an amazing offer
you think this offer of yours is better than that 300 million Betway has promised?
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 11:56am On May 18, 2018
I just registered on betway and I got a 100% bonus on my first deposit. I like how their site looks, very easy on the eye.,
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 11:57am On May 18, 2018
tafat:
you think this offer of yours is better than that 300 million Betway has promised?
oh that world cup predict and win abi? I'll try my luck and see grin
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Abdstrakt(m): 6:07pm On May 19, 2018
shiftback:

oh that world cup predict and win abi? I'll try my luck and see grin
how do i participate in the world predict and win?
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Abdstrakt(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2018
shiftback:
I just registered on betway and I got a 100% bonus on my first deposit. I like how their site looks, very easy on the eye.,
you mean the UK betway is now in nigeria?
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Abdstrakt(m): 6:16pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=tafat post=67639944]Wow, betway is now in Nigeria? This is so cool [/quote
yea, i just found out. They have very interesting markets and odds. Might give them a try
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 9:40am On May 20, 2018
Abdstrakt:

you mean the UK betway is now in nigeria?
Yea same betway. Already using them, pleasant experience so far.
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Abiodunspectre(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2018
You mean 300million naira!!!
Is it for one person.
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by sureinfo: 4:24am On May 21, 2018
300 million Naira? Are you for real? This is so cute
Corroro:
I saw this now and I decided share cos I got a good heart, just so you know you could be a millionaire too cos that's what I intend doing. Online sports betting company, Betway, has introduced two new exciting promotions, the Cup Calendar Challenge and Choose your Champions. Over the past few years, Betway has been providing world-class services such as live betting, virtual gaming, and additional sports betting options to many Nigerian sports fans across the country.

They continue to reach new heights in the Nigerian market by launching successful and rewarding promotions in the past and this month is no different. With the launch of two new promotions, sports fans can win cash prizes worth over NGN 300 Million.

Choose your Champions

To kick-off the FIFA 2018 World Cup, Betway is giving sports fans a chance to win a grand prize of NGN 300 Million in the Choose your Champions promotion.

Everyone who signs up to Betway will have free access to predict Group Stage Winners, Knockout Eliminations and the Finals Champions, which they can share on their social media channels. To stand a chance to win the Grand Prize, customers must have made a minimum bet with Betway to be eligible.

The grand prize of NGN 300 Million is a shared Jackpot prize and will be available to Betway customers in South Africa, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya and Uganda. Entries will be open from 14 May 2018 and closed on 14 June 2018. The winners of these prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018

Cup Calendar Challenge

Betway continues to celebrate the 2018 World Cup by offering Nigerian fans daily deals and a grand prize in the Cup Calendar Challenge promotion.

This fantastic promotion run from 14 June until 15 July 2018. Daily deals are offered on every single match all the way up to the Finals and give customers a chance to win a host of prizes, including smartphones, cash prizes, Free Bets and more. Winners of daily prizes will be awarded on the following day of any entered special or the following Monday if stipulated.

To qualify for the Cup Calendar prize draw, customers need to bet on every Round of 16 games, Semi’s, Finals and 3rd place playoff and they will stand a chance to win a share of NGN 100,000 cash. The winners of the grand prizes will be announced after the conclusion of the competition on Monday, 16 July 2018.

With the excitement of the 2018 World Cup, Betway is firmly set in bringing its customers interesting and interactive promotions with massive, life-changing prizes. So please I admonish you guys not to miss out on this.
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by sureinfo: 4:25am On May 21, 2018
shiftback:
nice to hear, that means BetwayNG are really keeping their promises
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Corroro: 5:43am On May 21, 2018
tafat:
Wow, betway is now in Nigeria? This is so cool
sure, betway is now in Nigeria
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by Corroro: 5:44am On May 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Is it for one person.
yeah for who ever wins, betway will be giving about 1million dollars which is approximately 300million naira
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 10:36am On May 21, 2018
sureinfo:
nice to hear, that means BetwayNG are really keeping their promises
I don't know what their promise is but whatever it is I like it
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 10:37am On May 21, 2018
Corroro:
yeah for who ever wins, betway will be giving about 1million dollars which is approximately 300million naira
I could do a lot with 300 mills grin
one of the main reason why I signed up on betway
Re: Two Big Promotions Have Been Launched That Could Fetch You Millions. by shiftback: 10:39am On May 21, 2018
Abiodunspectre:
Is it for one person.
Its for one person, but you can share with your family tho grin

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Mocks Manchester United In Return After The Match / Cr7 Suffer First Club Defeat Of The Season / Klopp: Okocha’s Goal Against Oliver Kahn Most Spectacular In History Of German

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.