Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Land Purchase In Lekki - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Land Purchase In Lekki (1176 Views)

Land Purchase Advise / Secrets Of Land Purchase In Nigeria / Land Surveyours The 1st Professional Needed Before Any Land Purchase Is Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Land Purchase In Lekki by whobethis(m): 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
Hello real estate experts,

I would like to buy acres of land in the lekki area. Any offers would be considered. Please, I need genuine ones only. No fakes please. Our God is watching, so lets not swindle one another.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Land Purchase In Lekki by kateflow(f): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2007
how are we sure u are not one of this scammers
Re: Land Purchase In Lekki by whobethis(m): 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2007
How can a buyer be a scammer? I would love to know
Re: Land Purchase In Lekki by scopido(m): 10:04pm On Mar 19, 2007
If you are a serious you can call my No and let me give you what you want ,you dint just talk of transaction that involve millions of naira on net like that so as not to fall to scammers.If you are not one of them let real estate consultant do the job for you. Femi 08033834432 for Lexon properties Limited .you can check out the property bulleting i pit on line title -Property bulletin for this month-prime properties for sale and letting
Re: Land Purchase In Lekki by cheekymale(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2007
i have a property for sale at lekki, first roundabout.

its a partially developed 6 bedroom house on a corner-piece. title, c of o. asking price 45mill.

call me on 08052350477 if you're interested.

serious inquiries only, please.
Re: Land Purchase In Lekki by netzymes(m): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2007
Hi,

Best speak to a professionals you can start with the links below for estate agents. Have a price in mind and asked them clearly what their charges are. Deal with agents with a proper physical address, a landline phone number and some history.

www.kolaakomolede.com
www.olasupoolasubomi.com
www.pppil.com
www.bodeadedijipartnership.com
www.sweethomereal.com
www.ayofasuyanandco.com.ng

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Partialy Developed Land In Maraba For Sale.10 Mins Drive From Abuja / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Festac @ N280k P.a / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.