Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,364 members, 7,846,570 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Fake Pastor Drugs, Rapes Teenager During Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fake Pastor Drugs, Rapes Teenager During Prayers (414 Views)

Why I Stopped Closing My Eyes During Prayers. / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastor Drugs, Rapes Teenager During Prayers by Jesutomisin: 4:44pm On May 25, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/32302-2/

The Lagos State Police command has arrested a screen printer , Oluwaseun Badejo, for reportedly abducting and raping a 15-year-old girl, identified as Lateefat under the pretence of being a pastor. read more at...http://naijachurchnews.com/32302-2/

Re: Fake Pastor Drugs, Rapes Teenager During Prayers by malware: 4:57pm On May 25, 2018
Looking forward to a day I will see a fake Imam or Alfa commit a crime....

Criminal pastors are always fake, while criminal Imams are not fake
Re: Fake Pastor Drugs, Rapes Teenager During Prayers by 0temSapien: 7:24pm On May 25, 2018
Op, there's nothing like fake pastors. Pastor is pastor and their landmark is mischieves.

DOCTUFOS:
4. Hear the parable of a homofal who was under the control of her pastor. And her pastor said, do this and do that. And she feared to question his pastor because her book had said, do not touch my anointed. Be a sheep to the shepherd.
5. Now when she had become totally enslaved, the pastor said, open your legs and he did so. And the pastor had his way and got her pregnant according to their doing. And when the homofal had checked herself, she was pregnant.
6. And she went to see her pastor. And he said, do not question a man of god. Now go and abort your pregnancy. And when the homofal wanted to speak, he said, fear god and do not question his anointed.
7. For even Pol had commanded that a homofal should not raise her voice to speak in the church. And the homofal went to abort her pregnancy as she was instructed by the pastor. And she died in silence, having many questions to ask, but dying without asking any.
8. So also shall many homos remain in their religion with many questions bothering their minds, but they shall not be able to ask them.
9. But I tell you the truth, a homo who has begun to question his religion is a step towards becoming free from mental slavery.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Asked His Church Members To Pay 1K In Order To Touch A White Woman / Pope Francis: Who Is The Church? / You Are A Yahoo Boy With Blood On Your Hands-lady Exposes Man On Facebook:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.