Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) (46283 Views)

Preacher Stabbed While Delivering Sermon In Sydney Church(photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Dressed As A Policeman To Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by zoba88: 6:54pm On Sep 05, 2019
As shared by Nicolas.....

'Yeah this is the fake prophet who has been using our people for rituals.

Remember earlier this year, we reported a case where about 5 people got missing on their way to North ukelle from Edor, and last week again this same demon has sacrificed 3 boys again from Wanihem.

From the pictures above, angry youths have set his house and church on fire'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/09/angry-youths-beat-fake-pastor-in-cross.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by zoba88: 6:55pm On Sep 05, 2019

1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Andersonjr(m): 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ewo!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by daddytime(m): 6:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gargantuannnn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Kentura(m): 7:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Burn him alive so it would be an easy transition, from here straight to hell..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by donstan18: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
95% of Nigerian Pastors deserves this treatment.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
They should rename that state from cross river to cross fire. If they tell me that they're the decendants of the Israelites I'll believe them. They like burnt offering like kilode. Any small thing na burn. E go reach one extent if your prick raise anyhow them go burn you. No be small thing.

Pele pastor. This world is not kuku your home. Them wan give you free visa to heaven noni

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2019
One day, Africa will wake up.

With what these guys just did now, I think there's hope after all.

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.

Should I talk about God?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 05, 2019
All of them are fake from winners to RCCG to chosen to synagogue to embassy to rock all are fake and carries mark of the beast.

The smaller ones are just learning from where the bigger ones are.......

No wonder christ said he will destroy the temple and rebuild it in 3 days...

Atrocities and evil has taken over this Estate.

16 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Harlem2(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

There's no heaven. There's no hell. Those are mere moral tools employed to keep men upright.

Should I talk about God?

Atheist

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by SLAP44: 7:45pm On Sep 05, 2019
Ekweremadu 2.0 reloaded for pastors grin
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by May1st: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Is he a South African?

4 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
cheesy
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
Gbese....The wicked shall never go unpunished....tjat guy holding him in that first two pictures alone can k*ll that man straight away if given the order to.

Na only God know who be who
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by directonpc(m): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
correct
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
Awol1:

Religion is a haux.

Should I talk about God?

Yes pls. Talk about God.

1 Like

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Onlinealaba(m): 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
All these mushroom churches springing up everywhere, Thank God this one has been exposed..no wonder we have many churches but righteousness is lacking .

CHECK MY PROFILE, your electronics at best prices

2 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
donstan18:
95% of Nigerian Pastors deserves this treatment.

I'd say 99%....

Especially those tithe collectors

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2019
pls make una come lagos oo, they are many here... fake pastors everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:
All of them are fake from winners to RCCG to chosen to synagogue to embassy to rock all are fake and carries mark of the beast.

The smaller ones are just learning from where the bigger ones are.......

No wonder christ said he will destroy the temple and rebuild it in 3 days...

Atrocities and evil has taken over this Estate.

Watch your tongue sir..... You have no proof whatsOever.

Judge not for you not to be judged

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
angry youth should reduce the number of churches. they are too many

3 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Dottore: 8:02pm On Sep 05, 2019
Na wao
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
embarassed
Jesusjnr please respond to this message.

Haaaaaa
Last seen online
03:44am

Are you thinking what I'm thinking
Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 8:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
More. This should extend to the BIG ONES! Those ones that say "SOW A DANGEROUS SEED"

3 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
Religion may e a hoax but the civil thing to do is find evidence of his crimes after which you hand him over to the law.

6 Likes

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by semyman: 8:04pm On Sep 05, 2019
All pastors are fake
Take it to the bank

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 8:05pm On Sep 05, 2019
Scammist has been caught

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo) / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / Anita Ebhodaghe: I’m Still Divorced, Not A Part Of Christ Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.