Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station (817 Views)

See What Police Officers Did To This Man For Stealing His Boss's N5.2m (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by BoneBlogger(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
A disappointed man has taken to Facebook to share the shocking thing he saw today in front of a police station in Benin city, Edo state capital. Emmanuel Agbogun berated officers at the state police command after sharing pictures of a man who was spotted laying helplessly on the ground in front of the station as police officers passed by without appearing to notice him or help him.

Below is what Emmanuel shared on Facebook;

My Edo people how else do we want our Leaders/government and its security institutions to show to us that they have failed in there primary responsibility to the Nigeria state.......I found this man laying down helplessly before the Edo state police command and I noticed no single police officer considered to attend to him! And yet they will say they are protecting life's and properties,,,,,,,, what is the life of A Nigerian what to the police and the Edo state government, when citizens are this hungry people say I should keep mute over Albert Obazee car gift from chief of staff and Mr Governor,,,,,,, My people should I keep quiet.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/officers-pass-by-after-spotting-a-helpless-man-in-front-of-a-police-station.html

Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by BoneBlogger(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 25, 2018
If you keep wondering how they get attacked easily and loose their officers, this is one example. This might even be a set-up so what stops a reasonable security outfit to check on him and see if he needs a medical attention or otherwise.

They will be there taking orders on how to harass people and taking bribes.

Fools!
Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by Cooly100: 5:20pm On May 25, 2018
Please don't say it... POLICE is your friend..

Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by pyyxxaro: 5:20pm On May 25, 2018
So what was your response

Craze when de e own , de think how e go take watch Champion's League final

You won go disturb am , the way e go take bite u ehn

U go think say naa Crocodile bite u tongue
Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:21pm On May 25, 2018
This is Buhari Nigeria...

It's survival of the fittest

It's eat or be eaten

It's a dog eat dog country.... Sai barber
Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by Flirtyjane(f): 9:37pm On May 25, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: See What Officers Did After Spotting A Helpless Man In Front Of A Police Station by Lanretoye(m): 7:04am On May 26, 2018
The policemen there were on strike and those military passers-by were on a mission.

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady's Ordeals With SARS Moments Ago At ATM Centre In Lagos / 53 Year Old Man Sleeps With 13 Yr-old Daughter, Blames Her Beauty / Teacher Who Had Sex With Student In Classroom Sentenced (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.