Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,825 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (52852 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Masama: 10:41pm On May 25, 2018
Na number five and number eight dey vex me pass
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by folake4u(f): 10:54pm On May 25, 2018
wristbangle:

I think I know u from somewhere. Are u not same Folake that attends deeper life, sokoto branch? shocked

Try another line next time. That was lame.

I've never been a member of DLBC .
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by folake4u(f): 10:56pm On May 25, 2018
cbrass:

U still haven't replied me

How
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by cbrass(m): 10:58pm On May 25, 2018
folake4u:

How

I sent you a DM
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by PlainJAY(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2018
1. Raumdeuter
4. Hensben or lordfalcao
5. Raumdeuter
7. Raumdeuter
9. Nihilstjnr
10. Diggz
13. Elrony
15. Chelseafan1
16. Funlord
17. chelseafan1/airmark
20. Nihilstjnr/diggz
21. Skimpledawg
23. Ibime/Funlord
24. Dopejemi
25. Ibime

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by BENEAMATA: 11:47pm On May 25, 2018
:PAnd you failed to spot no 26 ; those that will mischievously block your part , while pretending to move out of the way of the exiting, losing team's fans thereby prolonging their (dem don dey go ) humiliation . Maka why ?
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:03am On May 26, 2018
Laugh won kill me for no 22.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by BENEAMATA: 12:19am On May 26, 2018
dumo1:
This thread made me really laugh so hard... OP thanks for making my evening.. Which one is "Kantechukwu and ogbufeiMessi" grin grin grin
Then i guess you haven't heard of 'IKUKU Messi' , 'AKUNWATA Fabregas' (in his arsenal days) , 'INEGBESE'( that's Iniesta after the last seconds heartbreak at stamford bridge in 2009 ) , or isé ju owó lo (work horse) reserved for players like kante , vidal ,keylor navas et al , who are not even the third best paid player in their respective clubs despite their incredibly high workrate .
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by lordess(m): 12:32am On May 26, 2018
folake4u:
Kante chukwu got me ROTFL grin

What about "ogbuefi messi"? I laugh tire!
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by chichichilolo1(f): 1:46am On May 26, 2018
No 18 just describes me kiss
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by olahajayi(m): 1:53am On May 26, 2018
Hahaha...that number 6
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by maisauki: 4:30am On May 26, 2018
LivingFree:
I was here undecided
was I here....here I was
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by wristbangle: 7:29am On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Try another line next time. That was lame.

I've never been a member of DLBC .

Am being sarcastic with my statement. Take it easy madam.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nkcells(f): 7:50am On May 26, 2018
Ototo C
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by DeWorlex45(m): 8:46am On May 26, 2018
Lonestar124:
Am I the only guy that do not show interest in football grin

U are not alone bro, i am here wit u,.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Answer19(m): 9:23am On May 26, 2018
My girlfriend fall under category number 18
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by enemyofprogress: 10:29am On May 26, 2018
labake1:

grin grin don't let her break my bones
Kosi Agbara
she no fit, dem no born am well
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nickymezor(f): 10:51am On May 26, 2018
Quite hilarious
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by folake4u(f): 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
wristbangle:

Am being sarcastic with my statement. Take it easy madam.

Oh! Didn't know. I'm sorry then.

Yes sah! cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 26, 2018
Team #2
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by LilSfc(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
You are right bro

IamPlato:

The Picture You Are Suppose To Use For number 24 you Used It For 18. undecided
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Mekas2016(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria. Vs. Lesotho: FIFA 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 16th Nov 2023 / FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.