Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) (52864 Views)

Hilarious Notice Board Spotted At A Viewing Centre In Gombe (Photo) / How Much Do You Pay At The Viewing Centre In Your Area? / Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Mikeross62: 8:19pm On May 25, 2018
True

Check below to ship from amazon and ebay
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Qarah01(m): 8:20pm On May 25, 2018
There are those that it's when they don't have money they will claim they only watch first half of the last match...
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Qarah01(m): 8:24pm On May 25, 2018
There are those that come 15 mins to the end of the match when they know they might not pay.

Those that wait till when a goal is being scored and sneaked in when the rest are jubilating..
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Fazemood(m): 8:28pm On May 25, 2018
Hehehe, make I laff
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by obonujoker(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
obembet:
When Chelsea fan busy shouting on Arsenal / Man United match

Abeg which kind head be this?? na razor blade he use take barb ni??
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by khalhokage(m): 8:30pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:
Am I the only guy that do not show interest in football grin

Abeg you're not, the shit is boring.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by khalhokage(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:

Abeg you're not, the shịt is boring.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Bestchisom(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:

yes..you are the only girl
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by tosyne2much(m): 8:38pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
You are 5000% right grin

Team tease other fans here cheesy

Most especially Chelshit, Manure and loserpool fans cheesy

I am supporting Liverpool tomorrow sha
Na Chelsea fans dey vex me pass
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by SexytorresE(f): 8:42pm On May 25, 2018
belongs to: 1, 18 and 25 grin grin
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by SexytorresE(f): 8:43pm On May 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
pure hatred spotted shocked
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Kmartt(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2018
Lolz
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
Bruv, you are right

The trolling and mouth making of Chelsea fans no be here cheesy

Which club do you support btw ?
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by kingPhidel(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:

telemundo fan spotted here... Goan join telemundo fans association ...
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
SexytorresE:
pure hatred spotted shocked
This one no he hatred baba cheesy
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by tosyne2much(m): 8:46pm On May 25, 2018
greiboy:
Bruv, you are right
The trolling and mouth making of Chelsea fans no be here cheesy
Which club do you support btw ?
I'm a Barca fan bro cool
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by jetz(m): 8:49pm On May 25, 2018
That number 1 is ma good frd d guy is a walking football wikipedia jeez
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm a Barca fan bro cool
A fan of the Spanish Conquistadors ehn ( Spanish laliga)

I have got enough weapons in my arsenal sha cool
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm a Barca fan bro cool
A fan of the Spanish Conquistadors ehn (Spanish league)

Well! I have got enough weapons in my arsenal cool
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Donwyz(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2018
number 15 is so funny
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by DaRuud(m): 9:12pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by labake1(f): 9:16pm On May 25, 2018
enemyofprogress:
na everything dey dey funny to you, yeye girl. Just come and pack your undies and other things that you left behind to book space in my house, labake1 ti take over tongue tongue

grin grin don't let her break my bones
Kosi Agbara
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by ruffDiamond: 9:18pm On May 25, 2018
Lonestar124:

each yeah. don't like it too much though. I be track and field ,Boxing fan
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Pat081: 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
Wot of d ones dat use to call all d player Omo mi Omo mi my child my child
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Holysucker(m): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
I can relate with number 25...I swear dis post just made my day.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Mexyz(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
Lol ...that number 4 is so funny, but don't pray to be the one that off the TV cos the insults will be too much to bear.
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Nelson1235: 9:45pm On May 25, 2018
the one way funny me die na #22. I no fit laff
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by tbliss22(m): 9:53pm On May 25, 2018
Football is indeed life!!
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by Xkalaban(m): 9:59pm On May 25, 2018
Nice one op. U nailed it bro....

Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by miniyi018(f): 10:00pm On May 25, 2018
Guilty of number 9 and 18
Re: Types Of Nigerians You Will See At A Football Viewing Centre (Memes) by dfrost: 10:29pm On May 25, 2018
Mikeross62:
True

Check below to ship from amazon and ebay

Are you online now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FIFA Approves New Football Rules / Adidas Collapses As Leo Messi's Argentina Jerseys Are Soldout Worldwide / Ahmed Musa Divorces His Wife, Jamila - SCORENigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.