Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV (45789 Views)

Vote And Vote Wisely - Seun Okinbaloye Of Channels TV Speaks / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 25, 2018
One of the prophecies of 2018 published on this platform was that Channels TV will be embroiled in a court wahala.
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by me69: 4:38am On May 26, 2018
This APC government is becoming authoritarian angry angry angry
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by Mikeross62: 4:44am On May 26, 2018
They should let channels be oo
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by darlenese(f): 5:17am On May 26, 2018
you see, more "1prejudice" are coming o Lol

during GEJ time I didn't even know such word exist .
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by 3kay945(m): 5:25am On May 26, 2018
SoNature:

Stop typing nonsense on nairaland

U must be in Ogbomosho

Do u even know where Imo State is?

FYI, that statue has been brought down by area boys!

Really shocked
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by bellotaofeek: 5:25am On May 26, 2018
Bubu is telling you.... Still no freedom of speech. Does that means Channels will go mute or doctor their live interview.....
embarassed
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by chioma134: 6:52am On May 26, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:

igbos say that south south is biafra but at the heat of niger delta militancy, and fight for right to their oil, the igbos acted like they did not care. they will not accept to be called militants. but they want niger delta to fight with them to get biafra. and yet they refer to niger deltans as 'ndi' mba mmiri. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mba mmiri is not derogatory but means town of water or riverine town. Your tribalism and narrow-mindedness shocks me. You put down a whole ethnic group made up of millions over beer parlour stories? And don't bother mentioning me, people who reason like you never learn.

3 Likes

Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by CioAngels(f): 8:37am On May 26, 2018
If Maupe really was not on the programme on the said date, she can also drag that judge to the court too without fear, i mean, sue him too.
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by BruncleZuma: 8:56am On May 26, 2018
DavidEve:
Nairalanders please i created a new account to ask for help.
Please someone should help me with 2 thousand naira or 1 thousand naira here I'm dying of hunger right now.
I plead with God name. Please help me
Where are you located?
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by Barrysleek(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2018
histemple:

No, she doesn't have to be on the programme that day before she can be invited. In fact, any member of "sunrise daily" may be invited.

However, it could have been sufficient to invite only the M.D. of channels.
She was invited as a private individual not as a representative of sunrise daily, if the judge wanted any of the presenters of the show he would have indicated....... she can't be held liable for any discussion she did not anchor
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by rikithor(m): 10:03am On May 26, 2018
General buhari allege,arrest ,detain,charge to court,from there through them all Journalists,Doctors,,Lawyers,Politicians ,business men that are threats to your insecured ‘goment ’
to prison !

ayam liking this drama,

apc, chain !
apc -jailer!
apc na sooo !
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by kolawoleibukun2: 11:02am On May 26, 2018
SoNature:

Stop typing nonsense on nairaland

U must be in Ogbomosho

Do u even know where Imo State is?

FYI, that statue has been brought down by area boys!
thank yo for the update. hehe I wish i were in ogbomosho. Is a lovely place to be. nature and homely food
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by kolawoleibukun2: 11:12am On May 26, 2018
Guy I no better than yu think hehe
what is the perception behind ndi mba mmiri?
you see them as loose, unmannerly, uncivilised.
you think say me I no no. Go and take an mba mmiri girl to your parents and hear their reactions hehehe.
i do not need to learn from you. i have learned enough. I am old school. you just day start life
chioma134:

Mba mmiri is not derogatory but means town of water or riverine town. Your tribalism and narrow-mindedness shocks me. You put down a whole ethnic group made up of millions over beer parlour stories? And don't bother mentioning me, people who reason like you never learn.
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
Where are you located?
Ogun state sir.
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by BruncleZuma: 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by PFRB: 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
PFRB:
What of the man that made the statement? Was he summoned? ? ? ?

Please can someone answer this question.
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Court Summon: "I Thought It Was A Joke"~Maupe Of Channels TV by wirinet(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
I hope you have learned your lessons. It is prejudice to comment on any matter already before a law court let alone giving out your platform On the TV to be used in maligning a Serving judge.

In that case Oga Seun should be rotting in jail. He should be facing over 1000 court cases as has provided a platform (Nairaland) for not only maligning both serving and non serving judges but also for politicians, celebrities and men of God.

Mark Zukerberg should be facing 1 million years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? / Are These True Reflections Of 2nd Niger Bridge?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.