Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Doctor Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Please Help! (647 Views)

Doctor Please Help Me!!!!!!! / **body Odor** How To Overcome? Doctor's Please Come-in / Can I Talk To A Doctor Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Please Help! by kellysopy(m): 11:47am On May 27, 2010
My son of nine months has been vomiting and stooling since sunday. I have taken him to hospitals, health centres they said it was malaria and infection and gave him drugs and injections but the situation remains the same. He is losing weight and being my first and only son, I fainting. what do I do?
Re: Doctor Please Help! by Nobody: 11:55am On May 27, 2010
If you are in Nigeria,its better to go to the general hospital ,they have lots of experts who share ideas.PLs dont wait at home.
Re: Doctor Please Help! by afrobaby(f): 12:08pm On May 27, 2010
he siad he has already been to hospitals, I think you need to take the prescriptions accurately
Re: Doctor Please Help! by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 27, 2010
Pls dont stay home ,still check with other doctors,In that part of the world ,they sometime diagonise wrongly.You need to know the genotype ,i guess you already know that anyway.
Re: Doctor Please Help! by Spyker: 3:25pm On May 27, 2010
Simple ORT (Oral Rehydration Therapy). You just describe symptoms of Diarrhea.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Symptoms Of Hepatitis C? / Pain After Pop / Narrow Escape Or Just God's Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.