Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night (864 Views)

Visiting Lagos On Biz, Interview Or Exam, & Need A Place To Pass The Night? / Vh Resources & Corporate Services / Drivers Are Needed Urgently For Lagos State Corporate Cab/taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night by teskyg: 11:53am On May 27, 2010
Dear All,
My car broke down on Monday this week and my Friends had all gone home after i came back to my office from a late meeting at my Head Office.I was face with the hard task of joining a bus to Ikeja .A young lady well dressed(like a abanker in a nice fit TM Lewis shirt and a rich body fragrance) walked up to me and told me in a fluent English that she her ATM got struck and that she need some money to go home.I gave her 500 Naira .The next day ,i was driving through same route when i suddenly saw the Lady asking a young Man.i wanted to drive away cos i was so tired but a on second thought ,i decided to confront her.I packed my car some where around the area and presented i was a passer by, She accosted me and told me same story,I told her i gave her some money yesterday for same reason,realizing that her game was up,she wanted to walk away,i held her back and demanded an explanation , I told her to get a job, do something useful to herself,Readers,beware of this corporate begger
Re: Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night by afrobaby(f): 12:04pm On May 27, 2010
My sister told me a similar story that she saw some ladies around stadium , well dressed, stood beside a car and told her that their car suddenly stopped and they realised it was due to fuel, they pleaded with her to give them some money to buy fuel
Trust my sister, she is a lagos babe, she just drove off
wonders shall never cease in lagos
wat I fear most is that, hope dis corporate beggers wont turn into corporate armed robbers in the night
Re: Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night by fellabrims: 10:03am On May 28, 2010
afrobaby:

My sister told me a similar story that she saw some ladies around stadium , well dressed, stood beside a car and told her that their car suddenly stopped and they realised it was due to fuel, they pleaded with her to give them some money to buy fuel
Trust my sister, she is a lagos babe, she just drove off
wonders shall never cease in lagos
wat I fear most is that, hope dis corporate beggers wont turn into corporate armed robbers in the night

Na wa o na God go help us. . . Different schemes and techniques just to get money angry angry angry
Re: Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night by dustydee: 2:50pm On May 28, 2010
iT'S A LITTLE BETTER THAN ASHAWO
Re: Corporate Beggers Storm Lagos Street In The Night by slex(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2010
they are everywhere, male and female most especially @ogba beside TFC there is one lady that is always there. Just dress well and you will get her attention, no how

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Employment! / Domestic Cleaning & Laundry Services' Vacancy For S.s.c.e. Result Holders. / Growing Geographical Information Systems Company Located In Ibadan Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.