Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* (3745 Views)

No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video) / Pope John Paul II 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* by Melancholy(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2018
From the archive, I present to you this rear picture of the visit of pope john paul to the founder of the celestial church of christ, bilewu oshoffa in the year 1982.

The whole world could testify to the unprecedented ecumenical presence. And the efficacy of power bestowed by jehova upon oshoffa was however testified to, by the pope after that powerful handshake.

#Luli #Ccc_OlajuwonTejuosho_Cathedral

Re: Pope John Paul Visits To S.B.J Oshoffa *throwback photo* by NoSmoking: 9:59am On Apr 28
Powerful men

(1) (Reply)

This Happens In The Unseen World When We Fast And Pray / Atheist Give Me Any Evidence That God Doesn't Exist And I Will Prove You Wrong / Copulating Catholic Priest Johnpaul Chukwuma Okeke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.