Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . (1281 Views)

Church Poster: 'End My SARS & Open My Warehouse Of Palliatives' (Photo) / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:06am On May 26, 2018
please this post is strictly for Christians.I don't need third eye activation or other new age or occult methods .I need advise from Christians that can see into the spirit realm on how to open my spiritual eyes .have prayed and fasted without success.The only thing I do experience most times is seeing meaningless image or scene when I'm about falling asleep.it's random and doesn't make sense at all.please help a brother.Thanks
Re: How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . by ObaKlaz: 6:53am On May 26, 2018
Kenneth4u205:
please this post is strictly for Christians.I don't need third eye activation or other new age or occult methods .I need advise from Christians that can see into the spirit realm on how to open my spiritual eyes .have prayed and fasted without success.The only thing I do experience most times is seeing meaningless image or scene when I'm about falling asleep.it's random and doesn't make sense at all.please help a brother.Thanks
We're in this together, by the way. I've taken my Christian life very seriously this year. I pray harder now and abstain from sinful living that I indulged in. But, I just feel I like I'm stuck in that level. It is my deepest desire to attain higher realms/levels, spiritually.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . by ObaKlaz: 7:03am On May 26, 2018
Re: How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 26, 2018
Third Eye!? Or you meant to say the gift of seeing Visions, Open visions and Revelations. Attimes it's not about praying and fasting, it's about being precise on what you want. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above and comes down from the Father of light with whom there's no variableness or shadow of turning James 1:17, If you desire such ask wholeheartedly from God while fasting and praying. And such kind of gift doesn't come easy sir, you might have to fast and pray for months.
Re: How Do I Open My Spiritual Eyes . by Kobojunkie: 1:24am On Feb 26
Kenneth4u205:
Spiritual eyes and seeing into "spiritual realm? The last I checked those are of Pagan import -- na babalawos and witches they believe that kain thing back in the 70s - 80s I see some sects of Christianity don adopt that one now. O ga oo! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Is A Christian And Who Is An Unbeliever? / 3 Viral Images Of "Jesus" In 3 Months! Is Heaven Trying To Say Something To Us? / If God Is Good, Why Am I Still Alive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.