Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' (41309 Views)

How Do I Grow My Spiritual Life? / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Sportz: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Apostle Suleman narrates how his spiritual son “supernaturally” landed in France from Germany without documents and ticket

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4VwnvlAEw

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by RedNStripes(f): 1:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Righteousness89(m): 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
That's Philips Airline..
Thats the same manner Philip was transported from Gaza to Azotus after he Finished Ministering to the Ethiopian Enuch in Acts 8:26-40

JESUS Christ! The same , yesterday , today and Forever..
I Have seen GOD do incredible unbelievable things so this does not come as a Suprise..
With GOD, ALL things are Possible...
The BIBLE is not a Story Book!
You Believe or you don't Believe is irrelevant..

We Live in a Generation of Folks who only Profess GOD in mouth! They don't Believe what they Profess! That's why Devil ransacks their destinies anyhow...

I am one who Believes GOD with my Last Breath!
I Have seen Firsthand, the Wonder acts of God!
I Have also Had a taste of Mysteries
I Have seen a woman whose womb was Removed and shown to her and her husband. The same woman after the acts of God of Chosen,had a new womb Miraculously and has over 3 kids today..

I Have seen a Woman whose Private organ was sealed! Her parents disowned her because of the shame!That's how she was born! After an Encounter with GOD of Chosen! She is Happily Married today with 2 kids or thereabout.

I Have seen a Woman who was carried from st Nicholas hospital to the Church! Her case was too bad. She was like a decayed human . After Prayers, she slept off , only to wake up and see that Physical stitches were seen on her body after a divine operation and that's how she became whole.

My own Wife Had a terrible Bleeding Problem.
I called on this Same God of Chosen . My wife was Visited in the Dream. The Angels open her up and brought out various things from her body that filled a basin. After that, that was the end of that Issue..

One of My Wife's cousin a young Medical Student and a Muslim. He had an accident and the brain landed on the road. The guy Kolo! The senses where Gone. He was just there in the Hospital looking up with no sense! Few days/ months before, I had shared a calendar which I had lifted up for Prayers in church to Them.When I was told, I told my inlaw to take the Calendar that I had
Given to him to the hospital and lay on the head of the young doctor..
Either the same day or the next day , the doctor's came to check on him. The Doctor saw a Miracle and Screamed!
According to Him the guy's brain has been mended..
Everyone was shocked including the one who I sent!
That was how the young medical student who is a Muslim got well! He is super sound today!

I am sorry for whoever does not Believe God.
Especially those who claim to be so called Christians!

The devil will use and Useless you and Make you a Caricature

295 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by thesicilian: 1:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Philips Airline..
Thats the same manner Philip was transported from Gaza to Azotus after he Finished Ministering to the Ethiopian Enuch in Acts 8:26-40

I Have seen GOD do incredible things so this does not come as a Suprise..
Yes, but unlike Phillip, his ass is going to be deported the minute he's discovered to be an illegal immigrant by the French immigration authorities.

269 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hmmmmm...!
With God nothing is impossible.....!! Buh dis one..?? Hmmm

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Righteousness89(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
thesicilian:

Yes, but unlike Phillip, his ass is going to be deported the minute he's discovered to be an illegal immigrant by the French immigration authorities.

GOD Almighty is more than Capable to Sort out His Children..
No being anywhere in the World can Deport one who is powered by GOD. It's not done! It Cannot be Done!

The Earth is the LORD and the Fulness thereof!

140 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by KennyLenz(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Miraculous indeed..... Wonder what happens when the law of France catches up with him.

Meanwhile, bring ur Gift Card and take cash
contact on whatsapp https:///message/JN7OO274NAI3D1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
If true, that's how I believe some would be teleported on the day of rapture and some left behind.

Jesus said:

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Luke 17:34-36 (KJV)

So get ready people. We ain't got much time left.

God bless.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by tarantino1: 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kabaye!!! grin grin

If you believe him, say. "YEAH"

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by slawormiir: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...

All these god of men keep coming up with different shit

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by pyro62(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Another one grin

Talk when a dead man talking, you no dey fear?? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Brandonx(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Wow, there is power in the name of Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by sammysmiles(m): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Why are the guys above me laughing?
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by masterP042(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
You see all these testimonies? Forget, they won't tell u the real background story. They just summarize is with "na God".
Someone will pay for admission, or pay connection for job, but will be deceiving people with, "na God", " supernatural" etc
Even many pastors visit top doctors, but wil be deceiving their members with oil and hankie. Promising them divine health. Some even advice them not to take drugs.
Wahala for who no dey use him sense go church

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by emmabest2000(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Only a full says there's no God

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Englov(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ok

Is possible but what that guy failed to tell apostle is that all that happened in the dream.

Meanwhile, Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by pickatyou2: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Most naija guys dey run this shit. Hope he isn't caught sha
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by revived: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Grace
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Muhylonaire007: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kai
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by benitdavid: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
G
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Uyi168: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
When it comes to concocted motivational stories, no ministry does it better the omega fire ministeries..

Likewise when it comes to scary concocted stories, u give it to mountain of fire and miracle ministry..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Denique(f): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
I believe in God
I believe in His works
I believe in Godly miracles...not some poorly written scriptsssss undecided

Let's use our senses for once nah...

Tell us he has a German resident permit that got him into France, we'll listen to you...

Tell us he got in as an illegal looking to seek asylum, we will understand...

That, he got in miraculously magically without proper documentation and now fully recognised as a legal immigrant is what I will not listen to...Why??!

My God is not a magician.

He's a God of due process, reason, the bible admonishes us to watch engage in something and pray.

Oga righteousness8.9, diswan nor follow at all. Try enter MMIA, let's see...

We need to tell some of these pastors the truth. They are not infallible!

I come in peace!!

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Muhylonaire007: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kai.... Opor
Lai Muhammad will be happy

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Cocobongo(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
That's Philips Airline..

I Have seen GOD do incredible things so this does not come as a Suprise..

Let me also tell you how my spiritual boy withdrew 50million naira from first bank without having an account...dats a miracle from God right?

Idiots.....God don dey perform magic abi...
Emancipate yourselves from religious mental slavery before its to late because on the last day,
My brother, e go shock una

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by RomanianNinja: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
God please let me supernaturally land in India too. I want to see that girl.
Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by yanabasee(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Brain washers.........

I am a Christian....But I don't think these pastors are men of God....But I've a conviction that they're men of money!!!!

This tale is a tactic to troop many gullible christians seeking for miracles to go there and be donating their life-savings to him.....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by jackyraw09: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin anyone who can explain how people give such audience to conmen disguised as pastors will be able to explain why we are being led by conmen disguised as politicians

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by englishmart(m): 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
No try Edo people o. They can fly before they fly

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: My Spiritual Son Landed In France 'Supernaturally' by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
undecided dem come again dey come again

MEANWHILE, ARE YOU AN ARTIST? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bishop Abioye In Winners Chapel's Jet Enroute A Mission Trip / "It Pays To Pay Your Tithe" - D'banj Stands With The "Sheeple" / Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef Calls Black People 'Monkeys' During His Weekly Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.