Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,735 members, 7,813,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

New Story : Arewa My Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / New Story : Arewa My Friend (449 Views)

My Friend's Son (18+) / New Story Alert!!...lonely Wife!(18+)...not For Kids / New Story: TOCHI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Story : Arewa My Friend by Nobody: 6:15am On May 26, 2018
Arewa my friend

As I guy that I was, I had things I thought about and felt naive to try.
Arewa was this unpredictable sanguine who had his way with life. His parents were always busy with work and that meant "freedom".He was the one who thought me how to fold papers to mimic "cigarette" until eventually we tried out the real one, he thought me one of those dramatic walking steps that "guys with the swag " did, he thought me how to bounce with my fingers clutced in-between my tight jeans pants since it was the trendings.
For the young teenage girls, he thought me how to steal their attention....." Borrow her chemistry note or tell her you didn't understand the last equation" he would wink ,grinning like a child who had won a lottery. We often visited my village where we swam from dawn to dusk in the river caring less about what any one had to say.
Won't forget the day he told me to try that cocaine that he had sneaked out of madam T's shop.it was hell i tell you, we downloaded the stuff and applied the rest of the substance around the edges of our eyes like a female would apply an eye pencil claiming that it was " OTANGELE" an Igbo word and a substance mostly black which people believed was a
substitute cure to a dreaded eye problem .
He laughed at me when I couldn't dance "ordinary shoki" and told me to bend and throw my fingers at my left eye.
I helped him in class texts since I was just a brainy boy who he believes was allergic to being rugged and Read Full story here

(1) (Reply)

The Candle In The Wind - Episode 4 (an Intriguing Love Strory) / 7 Reasons Why You Should Start Listening To Audiobooks / Who Loves Paranormal And Fantasy Novels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.