Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,855 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

"Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (46405 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by opethom(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:
no wonder this davido of a guy is damn rich

his family's wealth+Gee+music+drugs=tatty billion. sharp boy

dear nairalanders, please I'm in need of a place to have my industrial training

duration: from now till next year
course: statistics

pls do something before something do me o cos money must be made.
go to dominant engineering, winners housing estate ota

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
opethom:
go to dominant engineering, winners housing estate ota
really, would they take me, could you please give me directions from Sango bus stop or oju-ore
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tomdon(m): 2:31pm On May 26, 2018
Diso60090:

Really Really Really!!!!!!!!!

i fear who nor run from you

In fact you will get worst if you're one of those thieves
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by hisgrace090: 2:37pm On May 26, 2018
ozallamike:
money must be made by all mean

What a wrong belief?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Simbrixton(m): 2:37pm On May 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

Stupidity - Your family members

Poverty - your generation
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by AfricanMagic(m): 2:38pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry
hmmm
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Lekison(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2018
crime is crime....if he is innocnet, then release him but if he is not, please remove his head.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Diso60090(m): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:

In fact you will get worst if you're one of those thieves

Send me your account make i bless you make your head for calm down

The village people are happy for your madness bro! Be wise use your head look well

3 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Abudu2000(m): 2:46pm On May 26, 2018
trapQ:
Who is this nematode? Pls go play in traffic.
now you beginning to show Ur try colours you algae....u tink too smart of yourself, when we finally see u offline and maybe you even dey pee for pant, lmao

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry

Bro. I fight the temptation on a daily basis

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:

Your name na tobillionaire na,U no need money or even do IT
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by nelsonebby(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2018
They refuse to release him because a lot of money was found on his personal account.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 3:05pm On May 26, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:
Your name na tobillionaire na,U no need money or even do IT
I'm to be, so I'm not yet a billionaire still aspiring
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by deolurexy1(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Davido na #wire #wire boy lowkey.

Naa just affiliated

Yahooboiz are the coolest frnds to have. The see everyone as family.

3 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by soberdrunk(m): 3:08pm On May 26, 2018
Earthbound:

Bro. I fight the temptation on a daily basis

Keep fighting brother!!! It is far more honorable to be a "beggar" than to be a "criminal"...... angry
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tomdon(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2018
Diso60090:

Send me your account make i bless you make your head for calm down

The village people are happy for your madness bro! Be wise use your head look well

Which village people are you scared of??
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:

You already a billionaire.. you dont have money problems

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by yemite1925: 3:19pm On May 26, 2018
Running after yahoo guys ain't the solution to this Menace... tell federal government to make 1dollar just 50 naira and see if people will engage in yahoo like this...

Also, I can categorically say Buhari encourages this yahoo thing because on his assumed of power he made 1 dollar 420 and this created traffic for all dating site cause everyone wants to manage the opportunity plus the unemploymentn and poverty in the land .

Pls let the government keep to their campaign promises by making 1 dollar equal to 1 naira. Yahoo yahoo will definitely come to an end. Thanks
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

Keep fighting brother!!! It is far more honorable to be a "beggar" than to be a "criminal"...... angry

I completely agree.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Diso60090(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:

Which village people are you scared of??

Ask your parents that not me

The gods are wise
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by sapeleboi(m): 3:23pm On May 26, 2018
how much
miqos02:
Davido should contact a lawyer on 606 behalf

Come and get laptop hard drives from me
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Hotfreeze: 3:27pm On May 26, 2018
Simbrixton:

Poverty - your generation

If you know my family in person, you'll delete this post.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Cowbuhari: 3:29pm On May 26, 2018
angelboy01:
If the EFCC wants to arrest young men living large without an identifiable source of income, then they should first start with Yusuf Buhari rather than patrons of Lagos Night Club. Yusuf does not have a job, he has not done NYSC. His father had to borrow to pay for his nomination forms. So where did he get the money for his BMW power bike? After Yusuf the EFCC should then move to the Sons and Daughters of our politicians who also live large. Most of you guys hating on Gboys you are only envious and jealous of them. My advice to Gboys out there when you get that dollars invest into farming, snailery, agriculture in general.
Let's betterment the society, our environment, the people around us, give to the needy, and bless the poor instead of flaunting the money, pumping expensive champagnes, wasting cash on oloshos, look for a woman that will build your dream for you and surround yourself with visionary friends.
wink wink wink

bruv oluwa God bless you real good,i wonda how boiz go dey system day and night only to lavish errtin on clubbing alone,na dem dey make those bastards wit misplaced priority chuck eyez for us....i club also ooo,but errtin na wisdom
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Deltatoto: 3:32pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
Davido, 606 and all yahoo boys are mad!!!
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
Also denting the image of hardworking Nigerians internationally
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia
dont let me invoke u tonight
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Misterdhee1(m): 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
angelboy01:
If the EFCC wants to arrest young men living large without an identifiable source of income, then they should first start with Yusuf Buhari rather than patrons of Lagos Night Club. Yusuf does not have a job, he has not done NYSC. His father had to borrow to pay for his nomination forms. So where did he get the money for his BMW power bike? After Yusuf the EFCC should then move to the Sons and Daughters of our politicians who also live large. Most of you guys hating on Gboys you are only envious and jealous of them. My advice to Gboys out there when you get that dollars invest into farming, snailery, agriculture in general.
Let's betterment the society, our environment, the people around us, give to the needy, and bless the poor instead of flaunting the money, pumping expensive champagnes, wasting cash on oloshos, look for a woman that will build your dream for you and surround yourself with visionary friends.
If your dad manage to even get ordinary House of Assembly ticket, you will drive the latest bugatti.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by kmaster007: 3:34pm On May 26, 2018
are you deir godfather
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Simbrixton(m): 3:35pm On May 26, 2018
Hotfreeze:

If you know my family in person, you'll delete this post.

Ehya you for get sense no quote my post as well

Igbos deal drugs most in Nigeria but your tiny brain had to quote me because you can't handle the truth abeg shift

We know sabi your family sha anybody can claim anything online
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 3:36pm On May 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

You already a billionaire.. you dont have money problems
I do o, I really do. or can you connect me with a yahoo boy
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by constantkayy(m): 3:38pm On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Davido should contact a lawyer on 606 behalf

Come and get laptop hard drives from me

I get 320gig hardrive for sale bro.... 5k
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
sapeleboi:
how much
depends on size

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos / Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.