Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

"Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (46604 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by kmaster007: 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
forget say u b musician dey suld arrest you join if you don't mind ur business. are you deir godfather
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by sapeleboi(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2018
size pls
miqos02:
depends on size
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2018
sapeleboi:
size pls

500gb @ 10k
320gb @ 7k
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by sapeleboi(m): 3:53pm On May 26, 2018
how can I get it
miqos02:

500gb @ 10k
320gb @ 7k
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by DonFreshmoney(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:
I do o, I really do. or can you connect me with a yahoo boy

Am a yahoo boy.. how can I be of assistance?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by GodblessGee: 3:57pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
Davido, 606 and all yahoo boys are mad!!!
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
Also denting the image of hardworking Nigerians internationally
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

All I see is beef !!!!! Hater
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by GodblessGee: 4:01pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

Keep fighting brother!!! It is far more honorable to be a "beggar" than to be a "criminal"...... angry

Stay der make poverty wear you pant ...lol @ ur comment
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by citizen202(m): 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Davido should contact a lawyer on 606 behalf

Come and get laptop hard drives from me
where is ur location and add ur number for easy contacts
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

Am a yahoo boy.. how can I be of assistance?
just tutor me
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by shegra58: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia
You dey para like say yahoo boy for your area Don snatch your girlfriend before grin
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by zinaunreal(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

What about obj, atiku ,dasuki and the rest? All still walk the streets all unpunished. what do you have to say regarding the Billions they have stolen that have rendered virtually all Nigerian youths jobless? Im 100% certain people like you will see such inhumans called politicians and worship them instantly. My friend shut up your dirty mouth is it your fathers money they took?

I get disgusted when i see people like you talking trash without analysing what caused the upsurge of cyber crime in the first place. The root of the matter still boils down to those good for nothing old cargos called politicians.

Dude. Use your brain or i will call my dog to come and help you use it. To hell with you
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by crafteck(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

Were u oppressed

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Iamthoney(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
lol
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by MAURI: 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
OBO should trend carefully....... he is a brand and shouldn't be seen associating with people with questionable character

Word! You see, that is the African / Nigerian mentallity, there is this general assumption that money is everything. Reputation damage, can cause serious irreparable damage. He should go and ask Shabba Ranks & Arsenio Hall.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Jocanig: 5:30pm On May 26, 2018
How much does FG pay president per year.
angelboy01:
If the EFCC wants to arrest young men living large without an identifiable source of income, then they should first start with Yusuf Buhari rather than patrons of Lagos Night Club. Yusuf does not have a job, he has not done NYSC. His father had to borrow to pay for his nomination forms. So where did he get the money for his BMW power bike? After Yusuf the EFCC should then move to the Sons and Daughters of our politicians who also live large. Most of you guys hating on Gboys you are only envious and jealous of them. My advice to Gboys out there when you get that dollars invest into farming, snailery, agriculture in general.
Let's betterment the society, our environment, the people around us, give to the needy, and bless the poor instead of flaunting the money, pumping expensive champagnes, wasting cash on oloshos, look for a woman that will build your dream for you and surround yourself with visionary friends.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by charlesu49(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2018
Edimogb:
why should there free him if truly his guilty?abi becux u b celeb?or y dem no come arrest me?
You don baff?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tragergeorge(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
trapQ:
Mtcheeewww. They should have scammed Davido's father of his $300m, let's see if Davido will campaign for the release of the scammer. Mumu.
dem don scam your papa 30k once ?

2 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by trapQ: 6:48pm On May 26, 2018
Please get Lost.
tragergeorge:
dem don scam your papa 30k once ?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry

Broke bastard
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by soberdrunk(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
jeytee:

Broke bastard

Yes oooo!! "HONEST broke bastard"!! I wear it with pride........ grin
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 7:22pm On May 26, 2018
citizen202:
where is ur location and add ur number for easy contacts
Ikeja : WhatsApp 07061285365
Calls 07053722304
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2018
sapeleboi:
how can I get it
am in Ikeja : 07061285365(whatsapp)
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by sapeleboi(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
ok
miqos02:
am in Ikeja : 07061285365(whatsapp)
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by rudepen(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
tobillionaire:
no wonder this davido of a guy is damn rich

his family's wealth+Gee+music+drugs=tatty billion. sharp boy

dear nairalanders, please I'm in need of a place to have my industrial training

duration: from now till next year
course: statistics

pls do something before something do me o cos money must be made, pls forget likes that can't put money in my bank account Mr seun doesnt pay for likes... I need the jab, my being jobless is the reason why I made FTC on a useless thread like this
you again
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 10:12pm On May 26, 2018
rudepen:
you again
yes o... have you any place
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by omohlexy: 2:55am On May 27, 2018
miqos02:
depends on size
you no arrange the sizes and corresponding prices keep before you come here? Yahoo boy spotted
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 4:54am On May 27, 2018
omohlexy:
you no arrange the sizes and corresponding prices keep before you come here? Yahoo boy spotted
lol
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by ikezudon(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2018
na wa oo.. well, let efcc do their job

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by opethom(m): 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
tobillionaire:
really, would they take me, could you please give me directions from Sango bus stop or oju-ore
from oju ore go to canaaland and ask for dominant engineering office ( canaacity consortium)
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2018
opethom:
from oju ore go to canaaland and ask for dominant engineering office ( canaacity consortium)
thanks very much and God bless.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Flexbaze: 11:15am On Jan 16, 2019
BBNaija 2019: Checkout Audition Venues, Dates & Locations

http://flexbaze.com/news/bbnaija-2019-checkout-audition-venues-dates-locations/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Runtown Poses With A Sultry Lady - Fans React (Photos) / Fela Feeds 'Yakubu', His Pet Donkey Named After Yakubu Gowon (Throwback Photo) / Sophia Momodu Replies Fan Who Asked Her To "Do Something" About Davido & Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.