Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" (33231 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by naijacentric(m): 10:09am On May 26, 2018
The guy is a coded gay dey sometimes bully themselves to deceive straight people around dem

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by LZAA: 10:11am On May 26, 2018
ViaFast:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with Caption ....

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/8049/denrele-edun-recounts-his-horrific-encounter-with-a-homophobe-read-more/

cc; lalasticlala

[img]https:aprokogirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/denrele_edun_26_5_2018_7_14_37_132.jpg[/img]
You dy naija dy claim lgbt rights? grin grin
U neva ready
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Pain(m): 10:14am On May 26, 2018
"HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS" Indeed. Must Nigerians always display their weakness? Yes, Oversized Ego is a plague in 9ja
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by TonyBankz(m): 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Biko that is you nd your personal problem,dont involve us biko kwa
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Franking: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
grin

Good riddance... grin

I'd rather immense my hand in a molten magma than shake the claws of a gay too.

I detest gays with passion.

This one wey u dey hate them with passion? Se losing.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by 9jaBloke: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
Denrele is actually very easy-going and down to earth for a Nigerian public figure.

The way he chooses to live his life is entirely up to him.

I think the other dude displayed crass immaturity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Nobody: 10:15am On May 26, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

He got calls from high ranking officials....

[img]https://media1./images/e8deeabdd84dc24f429bcc3f512342eb/tenor.gif[/img]

Bro! That guy's asshole Don cast.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by laskab(f): 10:16am On May 26, 2018
grin shocked
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Amarabae(f): 10:19am On May 26, 2018
naijacentric:
The guy is a coded gay dey sometimes bully themselves to deceive straight people around dem
you are intelligent.
This is pure psychological.
A straight guy will have no issue shaking a gay.
It adds nor removes nothing from his sexuality.
The guy is a gay, he is angry that denrele reminds him of his closeted act

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Nobody: 10:20am On May 26, 2018
Franking:

This one wey u dey hate them with passion? Se losing.
Are you a gay?
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by TheEminentLaity: 10:21am On May 26, 2018
Derenle handled the situation with class. My respect for him has increased through the years. I remember when I met him in Lagos, very cheerful lad.

Nigerians homosexuality is not your problem, let people be. Live your own, Bleep a sex doll, fundle your genïtals if it pleases you, nobody follow una drag anything. Don't know if Denrele is homosexual or not, neither do I care.

3 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Rickyuzzy(f): 10:29am On May 26, 2018
It takes extraneous circumstances to see segregation and discrimination when you are in the dominant class of society....

Hypocrisy everywhere, First he is a human before any labels attached. People should learn to mind their business. The funny thing about homophobes is that God blesses them with gay sons.. then they learn the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Joemetry(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2018
So, now you want my counsel huh?

If you had asked me for counsel before choosing to be a cross dresser, ni*ga you wouldn't have been asking for counsels on how to fix your dripping ass...

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by jrusky(m): 10:30am On May 26, 2018
If it's me I will not only harassed him I will give him a dirty slap.

Denrele my foot. This people disgust me like hell. I'm looming for a slight mistake to jam one them in a wrong place I swear I will knock him down with no mercy that devil in his head will fly out.

Quote me I give no bleep.

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by eevich: 10:31am On May 26, 2018
Well I empathize with you over such experience but that is just life for you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and moral principles as long as they do not infringe on other people's fundamental rights. I personally do not approve of the gay lifestyle (assuming you are) but I do not see how even that would hinder me from treating a gay person with human dignity.

Having said that, it seems to me that we Sometimes get Carried away and treat certain privileges as rights. We have no right to; feeling loved, recognition, respect, kindness, understanding, tolerance/indulgence from others (and so on) and as much as I wish people could just be kind and polite ALL the time and to EVERYONE -regardless of who they are- unfortunately that's not the world we live in.

At best, what that guy did was socially unethical and he should deal with his conscience.. If he had physically assaulted you for being cross-dressed or gay (which ever you are) then I'm sure that'll would have been a totally different issue.
Meanwhile, man up and move on with your happy life Derenle. You can't let this put you down. Most celebs have experienced some form of harassment, verbal assault or outright embarrassment and they survived it. Playing the victimhood card only makes you appear weak...

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by enemyofprogress: 10:38am On May 26, 2018
Wetin concern me?na you get your yansh, na you dey buy pampers wear.

Labake1 is the amala ready?
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Sterope(f): 10:39am On May 26, 2018
That homophobe is so gay. He is trying to fight what he truly is grin

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Reelectbuhari: 10:42am On May 26, 2018
I don't think the guy is wrong but true to fact since yesterday na only gay, lesbian thread full nairaland

from bobrisky( yoruba slayqueen) to shola lesbian marriage( yoruba and sodomy) and now denrele edun ( another yoruba slayqueen)

yoruba abeg una get am........

But issue is I want that mod that keep bring this sodomic thread to front page so that I can pigeonhole him accordingly as an ally not gay ooooo
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Reelectbuhari: 10:43am On May 26, 2018
eevich:
Well I empathize with you over such experience but that is just life for you. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and moral principles as long as they do not infringe on other people's fundamental right. I personally do not approve of the gay lifestyle (assuming you are) but I do not see how even that would hinder me from treating a gay person with human dignity.

Having said that, it seems to me that we Sometimes get Carried away and treat certain privileges as rights. We have no right to; feeling loved, recognition, respect, kindness, understanding, tolerance/indulgence from others (and so on) and as much as I wish people could just be kind and polite ALL the time and to EVERYONE -regardless of who they are- unfortunately that's not the world we live in.

At best, what that guy did was socially unethical.. And he should deal with his conscience.. If he had physically assaulted you for being cross-dressed or gay (which ever), then that'll would have been a different case.
Meanwhile, man up and move on with your happy life Derenle. You can't let this put you down. Most celebs have experience some form of harassment, verbal assault or outright embarrassment and they survived it. Playing the victimhood card only makes you appear weak...

from ur comment it can be deduced that u gay.....QED
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by eevich: 10:53am On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

from ur comment it can be deduced that u gay.....QED
Really?

Can you point out how anything I wrote, even remotely, suggests I am gay.

Did you even read through the whole comment?
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by cnonyechi(f): 10:55am On May 26, 2018
tiredoflife:
So as your high ranking gay Lords don give u him address for Texas
Find am go now abi here na Texas
Fucking gaybriel
U hate gays

Lolllzz hey u no go kill person laughter wan scatter me
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Reelectbuhari: 10:58am On May 26, 2018
eevich:

Really?

Is like u don't know who u dealing with?

from this ur reply it is 100% certified that you are gay.....dont deny it further.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by ANNOY(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
DENRELE EDUN

BOBRYSIKY

KEMI OLUNLOYO

few among the problematic elements we have in this shithole undecided undecided
Hope you f**king know that without this people you mentioned, Nigerian entertainment will be a little boring.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:20am On May 26, 2018
eevich:

Really?

No point wasting your time. They're either immature or low IQ fuckktards that rehash our habits in secondary school of calling fellow guys "gay" at every slight thing to reinforce our image of our own hypermasculinity. In adulthood, it's usually signs of someone insecure about his own masculinity or even struggling with his repressed homosexuality. grin

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by GrammarCheck: 11:21am On May 26, 2018
But Derenle is not gay na. He is just an eccentric metrosexual.

Nigerians confuse metrosexuality with homosexuality. Ignorant country
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by GrammarCheck: 11:27am On May 26, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
Derenle handled the situation with class. My respect for him has increased through the years. I remember when I met him in Lagos, very cheerful lad.

Nigerians homosexuality is not your problem, let people be. Live your own, Bleep a sex doll, fundle your genïtals if it pleases you, nobody follow una drag anything. Don't know if Denrele is homosexual or not, neither do I care.

Overly cheerful. I don't know how he keeps up with his fanbase.. he stops to say hi to everyone and snaps pictures with everyone! He's so full of life.

That said... Derenle is not gay.

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by GrammarCheck: 11:28am On May 26, 2018
jrusky:
If it's me I will not only harassed him I will give him a dirty slap.

Denrele my foot. This people disgust me like hell. I'm looming for a slight mistake to jam one them in a wrong place I swear I will knock him down with no mercy that devil in his head will fly out.

Quote me I give no bleep.

The only thing utterly disgusting here is your poor command of English
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by naijacentric(m): 11:33am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
you are intelligent.
This is pure psychological.
A straight guy will have no issue shaking a gay.
It adds nor removes nothing from his sexuality.
The guy is a gay, he is angry that denrele reminds him of his closeted act
yes o if u notice denrele dint really vex he also knows it was d lady who dint know wats up
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Jaqenhghar: 11:34am On May 26, 2018
With the wahala of living in this cesspit I will expect people to be more incensed over more important stuff. Not that I support or care what that guy wears . His business
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Daboomb: 12:00pm On May 26, 2018
I wont even use my hand to handle anything this Denrele touches with his rotten, gay fingers...talkless of handshaking him!
Oloriburuku, waste child.

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by thedondada(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2018
Jeez. See as niggas be hating the guy.

Well he hasn't actually shown any signs that he's gay. Never claimed a boyfriend. He dresses weird so does a lot of niggas I see.

I don't think he's gay he just carved a niche for himself.

On like That guy that only his Bateman we've seen with him. Denrele has peeps

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Nengi Celebrates Her 24th Birthday With Stunning Photos / YBNL Viktoh Replies To - How Nigerian Musicians Would Have Been As Students / CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.