Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" (33326 Views)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Denrele Edun At His Matriculation In UNILAG In 1998: Throwback Photos / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by sanpipita(m): 12:13pm On May 26, 2018
I like it how idiotic homophobes keep stretching their boundary, until someone gets to lose his job for being stupidly homophobic then una head go correct, as if Denerele was white that idiot will display such disgusting attitude, una go dey alright las las
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Zodiac61(m): 12:17pm On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
DENRELE EDUN

BOBRYSIKY

KEMI OLUNLOYO

few among the problematic elements we have in this shithole undecided undecided

Kind of arsehole he is talking about.
Bigot.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by eevich: 12:29pm On May 26, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

No point wasting your time. They're either immature or low IQ fuckktards that rehash our habits in secondary school of calling fellow guys "gay" at every slight thing to reinforce our image of our own hypermasculinity. In adulthood, it's usually signs of someone insecure about his own masculinity or even struggling with his repressed homosexuality. grin
You probably captured it all..
Still SMH over the poorly made inference...
But like you rightly said, I'll save my energy
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
Solstar:
Denrele, that is your burden.

Carry your cross, when you made a decision to be a cross-dresser, you should also know that it comes with a responsibility.

Handle it.

Nailed it. This should be the first, last and only comment on this.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Jaqenhghar: 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
jrusky:
If it's me I will not only harassed him I will give him a dirty slap.

Denrele my foot. This people disgust me like hell. I'm looming for a slight mistake to jam one them in a wrong place I swear I will knock him down with no mercy that devil in his head will fly out.

Quote me I give no bleep.
My guy you dey vex sha grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Jaqenhghar: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
9jaBloke:
Denrele is actually very easy-going and down to earth for a Nigerian public figure.

The way he chooses to live his life is entirely up to him.

I think the other dude displayed crass immaturity.
True. I ran intto him once in abuja. He walked up to us and said hello. We got talking, great guy, very balanced. You forget he dresses weird. Id say he sounded more normal than most people here

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by smushi(m): 1:01pm On May 26, 2018
See rashes for that girl thigh, close to d puna shocked
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Anyad231: 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
U got his house address in texas, sars no dey texas, na gun the guy go take welcome u as it is allowed . Denrele u sef,show us one babe u don beep na
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by dvkot(m): 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
denrele is OG in this industry yall muhfukas needs to put some respeck in his name, gay or not i love that guy and will give him a kiss when i see him
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by dvkot(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
grin

Good riddance... grin

I'd rather immense my hand in a molten magma than shake the claws of a gay too.

I detest gays with passion.
Let ur hate consume you... u can't do shit
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by 9jaBloke: 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

True. I ran intto him once in abuja. He walked up to us and said hello. We got talking, great guy, very balanced. You forget he dresses weird. Id say he sounded more normal than most people here

Yes. You only need to meet him once to understand. He's very easy to approach and very eager to assist. Weird as he is, he is more humane than many seemingly normal people.

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by kuboy: 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
The way u dress is the way you will be address.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Jaqenhghar: 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
9jaBloke:

Yes. You only need to meet him once to understand. He's very easy to approach and very eager to assist. Weird as he is, he is more humane than many seemingly normal people.
Yeah. Nigerians will crucify a weird looking guy who acts normal then celebrate the pretentious creep

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by TheEminentLaity: 2:51pm On May 26, 2018
I tell you. He didnt even know me. Next time, if ever, I see him I'd ask him to teach me how not to give a fück. Sometimes we just need to not care about what people think.
GrammarCheck:

Overly cheerful. I don't know how he keeps up with his fanbase.. he stops to say hi to everyone and snaps pictures with everyone! He's so full of life.

That said... Derenle is not gay.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by stasius: 3:23pm On May 26, 2018
Dear Denrele,

You don't have to worry.
As a psychologist I can tell you that the guy in question is a homosexual. That is the way some of them act sometimes.
A straight guy will not be that caustic.
Next please...
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Onisokuso1(m): 3:42pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
you are intelligent.
This is pure psychological.
A straight guy will have no issue shaking a gay.
It adds nor removes nothing from his sexuality.
The guy is a gay, he is angry that denrele reminds him of his closeted act

Says who ?

Oh ! U are nw a guy bah ? To know that a straight guy will have no issues shaking a gay ? angry Really >:

Most straight guys will rather slap a gay and give him dirty blows that will reset his brain than shake him .

Obviously u won't have an issue with it if u discover your husband is a gay .

I guess u are seeing it th same way I don't have issues with lesbians but won't have a lesbian wife tho .

But many women hate gays as well and many guys have no issues with lesbians angry
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Chuknovski(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2018
ViaFast:
cool cool

He is Not A Gay ... just a Cross Dresser ...

Don't Forget to see More Pictures Of His Girlfriend Here : https://aprokogirl.com/8049/denrele-edun-recounts-his-horrific-encounter-with-a-homophobe-read-more/

see fresh toto
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by sugar2016(f): 4:22pm On May 26, 2018
Hmm just passing
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by meobizy(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
He handled it well. It's an unwritten secret that homophobes are actually gay men or insecure ones unsure of their sexuality. I'm sure Denrele has grown a thick skin against such outbursts.

My only surprise is the guy attacking him in public. All I see around him in real life is love from the masses. Social media however is a different ball park.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by ProudBritain(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2018
jrusky:
If it's me I will not only harassed him I will give him a dirty slap.

Denrele my foot. This people disgust me like hell. I'm looming for a slight mistake to jam one them in a wrong place I swear I will knock him down with no mercy that devil in his head will fly out.

Quote me I give no bleep.

I am from Britain and I have an amazing life. Lots of cash, nice house and tons of foreign travel. I have a beautiful care, great job and lots of friends. Oh and I am gay. I have a boyfriend. We live together and have an amazing life. I would love you to try giving me a dirty slap and see what happens to you!! YOU would be the one knocked down believe me.

What are you so interested in who sleeps with who? You live in a repressed third world country that the Americans call a sh*t hole and you worry about gay people HAHA

You don't even have stable electricity and poverty is all around you, while we British gay people are living our best lives flying all over the world having so much fun!

Dude get your priorities right and look at how you are living and sort that out! No doubt you are butt ugly and no guy would want you anyway. I am personally laughing at you! smiley

1 Like

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by ProudBritain(m): 5:32pm On May 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
grin

Good riddance... grin

I'd rather immense my hand in a molten magma than shake the claws of a gay too.

I detest gays with passion.

I am from Britain and I have an amazing life. Lots of cash, nice house and tons of foreign travel. I have a beautiful car, great job and lots of friends. Oh and I am gay. I have a boyfriend. We live together and have an amazing life.

What are you so interested in who sleeps with who? You live in a repressed third world country that the Americans call a sh*t hole and you worry about gay people HAHA

You don't even have stable electricity and poverty is all around you, while we British gay people are living our best lives flying all over the world having so much fun!

Dude get your priorities right and look at how you are living and sort that out! No doubt you are butt ugly and no guy would want you anyway. I am personally laughing at you! smiley

I'd love to immerse your hand in the molten magma for you. Give me a shout if you want my help lol
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by ProudBritain(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

Is like u don't know who u dealing with?

from this ur reply it is 100% certified that you are gay.....dont deny it further.

Who cares if he's gay. Calling someone gay isn't an insult. You on the other hand are probably butt ugly and no gay would look at you anyway hahah
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by ProudBritain(m): 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
Daboomb:
I wont even use my hand to handle anything this Denrele touches with his rotten, gay fingers...talkless of handshaking him!
Oloriburuku, waste child.

I am from Britain and I have an amazing life. Lots of cash, nice house and tons of foreign travel. I have a beautiful car, great job and lots of friends. Oh and I am gay. I have a boyfriend. We live together and have an amazing life. I would never want to shake your filthy hand LOL

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 26, 2018
eevich:

Really?

Can you point out how anything I wrote, even remotely, suggests I am gay.

Did you even read through the whole comment?

And what if you're gay, if for the sake of argument, we assume you're one? How's that anyone's business? Do you hold anyone any fucking obligation to prove anything? Who appointed the dude complaining a Morals police over your life and affairs? Nigerians are just a angry and unreasonable lot. Very backward set of people!

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2018
ProudBritain:

I am from Britain and I have an amazing life. Lots of cash, nice house and tons of foreign travel. I have a beautiful car, great job and lots of friends. Oh and I am gay. I have a boyfriend. We live together and have an amazing life.

I'd love to immerse your hand in the molten magma for you. Give me a shout if you want my help lol

Keep it up, bro. Success is the key. Who cares about a stupid, depressed and hateful homophobic lost soul who turned himself into a Morals police over other people's lives? Let the guy hug a live transformer. That's his own problem.
Re: Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You" by Basalt(m): 1:26am On May 27, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
DENRELE EDUN

BOBRYSIKY

KEMI OLUNLOYO

few among the problematic elements we have in this shithole undecided undecided

The three of them all from South Waste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rihanna Pinging With Her Bold 2 Wearing A Bikini / Yetunde Aderibigbe Beaten By Hoodlums For Accidentally Bashing Car / Adorable Loveup Photo Of Adebayo And His Wife With Their New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.