Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,754 members, 7,865,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Mourns The Death Of His Elder Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Mourns The Death Of His Elder Sister (436 Views)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Mourns The Death Of His Elder Sister by 360gistpilot(m): 9:01am On May 26, 2018
http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/nollywood-actor-adeniyi-johnson-mourns.html?m=1

Nollywood actor, Adeniyi Johnson is bereaved. His elder sister and only living sibling Aderonke Victoria Babalola has died.

Adeniyi wrote a heartfelt piece in her honour saying, ‘It’s just you and I for over 33yerars, we both have good promises for our mum, I know the struggle and pains and how hards its been, we both wanted the best out of life but why do you have to leave me all by myself at this moment? no brother no sister just me alone’

‘I write with tears and pains, I write because I need to pour out my mind, you see us and all.. we love you and want you around for long, I knew I’ll bury you but was hoping for 60-70 more years egbon mi… I love you, we love you but God loves you more. please pray for my mum…. goodnight ADERONKE VICTORIA BABALOLA your children are in tears’ he
said.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 fynestboi

Re: Nollywood Actor, Adeniyi Johnson Mourns The Death Of His Elder Sister by weyreypey: 9:19am On May 26, 2018
Sorry o

(1) (Reply)

Is That Breast Or What? – Bobrisky’s Cleavage Photo / Female Artiste At Verge Of Losing Recording Contract After Release Of Two Tracks / Actress Chika Ike Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.