Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers (82237 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Regina Daniels And Her 2 Elder Brothers / Fathers Day:Yul Edochie Shares Never Before Seen Photos Of His Elder Brothers / Paul Okoye Celebrated His Elder Brother, Jude On His Birthday Without His Twin P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by benjackugo: 2:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
Obi Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana has taken to his Instagram handle to show off his elder brothers while revealing that he is the last son of his parents and the second to the last child, IgbereTV reports.

Obi Cubana became more popular during and after his mother's lavish burial. This gave some the impression that he's the first son.

He revealed that his parents gave birth to 5 children, 3 sons and 2 daughters, and he's the 4th child and last son.

He shared photo of his brothers - the first son named Sir Nnamdi Chu Iyiegbu and the second named Ike Iyiegbu.

He captioned the photo;

"I was born the 4th child in a family of 5.
I am the last of the males; 3 guys and 2 babes!
@sir_chu_akaeze Akaeze is the 1st and @ike_cubana is the 3rd and my immediate elder bro.......
#ripodoziaku
#okpataozueora1"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CR2-eXHh51U/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Prechgold1180(m): 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Omo God good today o
Second to comment for last trend
Now I don collect first to comment

DM if you wan use my space for advert I nur Dey charge much

As for the cubana

I go like to big like you one day

Make my mama proud buy like 10 house for lekki 5 for Abuja. 12 for Benin

1 for Kano then 2 private jet

2 2021 Lexus 5 Chevrolet

2 spaceship

1 air cargo

2 stadium

Then 200000 land space

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Odogwu. Even poverty is vanity.

137 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Rotiix(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Very humble man

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by XXXXTENTACION: 2:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rotiix:
Very humble man
You say wetin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Haters will soon arrive.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by princepee: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Man like obi cubana. Money is good when you enjoy with people you love...
Not like my uncle who promised to help me, since 2005.
Up till now no shishi from him.
Now he want to pay his daughter school fees.
I may pay not because of him but the girl.

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Onyi22(f): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
This obi Cubans just dy trend since last week, he don kuku turn celebrity

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Wow cute!

This their nose na identity.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
It is what it is
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by slawormiir: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright ...
Money is good

Huzzle o....make your neighbour nor buy Plasma TV dash you the carton

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fine fine men dem kiss kiss kiss

Na dem dey rush dem tongue

@[b][/b] : Fine fine people wey we be, na dem dey always rush us kiss kiss kiss

Simplyleo:
God bless you and yours for this great reminder.

I throway salute
Amen.
God bless you too Lion!
We troway salute too Chairman!
Hope to see you soon......again.
One Love!

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by BigDawsNet: 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
grin This Life ehn...Money is good
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
All these things won't matter in heaven bro.

But even if you're the last, you're the first to Nigerians. The richest is automatically the first.

I can't wait for your father to pass on too. I swear I'll be in oba with my entire village to pick up bundles of money.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by jbreezy: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
He looks alike with the third

43 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Obinze
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Obynopositive: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Odogwu cubana may u live long........

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by superCleanworks(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ha! Make this guy no fall into media temptation.

Someone who used to be so silent now talking plenty.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Passionate888: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ride on
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Navalsadiq(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
So! In a nut shell ur the bread winner of the family
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by chimhigher(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
World Cubana, Carry On sir nothing do you
Bad belle people just jealous because the only way they can be like you is In their miserable dreams
In summary,
Haters will always hate and potatoes will always potate!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Nwaezeudo: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Breaking:

"ABUBAKAR DUUWALE, the man who trekked from Yola to Abuja for President Buhari when he was declared winner of the Presidential election in 2015 has been kidnapped by Bandits".

It will get to you'all zombies one after the other, since you all support the carnage and evil going on in this present administration. It might tarry but must manifest!

20 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by PStacks(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
When you have that much money and still seek Fame.. then something doesnt just add up.

Money is just for Power. And Power is for Respect.

Seeking fame after that huge some of money just doesnt add up to me.

Dangote doesnt seek fame. Fame seeks after him.

King Solomon didn't seek fame. He was so sort after so much so that queen of Sheeba had to travel distance untold to meet wealthy wise king solomon.

Tony Elumelu does not need to introduce himself even in Washington D.C

This Cubana own get as e be oo

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by FamTomx2(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Family is sweeter when everyone is justified,

Obi is at peace with his elderly siblings,
Not very common in Igbo land especially when the younger is more richer,

Smiles on their faces shows that they are not bothered.

22 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by DSC7: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Same here grin
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Lexusgs430: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Nice to be an only male..... wink
Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by Danniella99(f): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Is this boy not starting to do too much like this?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obi Cubana And His Elder Brothers by chiedu7: 4:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
DSS will soon comeand arrest him becos he is igbo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo Is Dead / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz Marriage Crashes. Actress Asks JJC To Leave House / “My Backside is For My Husband Alone” - Nkechi Sunday Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.