Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit (38631 Views)

Wizkid And Hush Puppi Gucci War - Who Rocked It Better? / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" / Hush Puppi Welcomed Like A King In Cyprus(Photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Lalas247(f): 2:43pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Funny girl.

You and groomed beards tho wink
grin
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by folake4u(f): 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
Lalas247:
grin

Wehdone MA! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 26, 2018
so this is what gucci suit looks like eh? well.. i would rather spend my money on a kilos of ganja than buy this Rubbish, infact i woudn't even accept this shiit as a gift.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 26, 2018
mpire:
Some of your are just too dummb; is this what you aspire to in life? A jobless idiottt posting fake stuff and that's what you wanna be?? No wonder your president called you lazy; you're more than lazy you're pathetic. You have data for nairaland, but couldn't do simple google search? And you're dumbfounded because a guy took pictures at hotel lobby wearing Gucci? Can't you just ask this guy to show you a video of what his closet looks like; at least you can see all the Gucci he has acquired...lol

Even it it were a Gucci suit and so what?? In case you don't know you can always return purchases with original receipt and in some stores up to 21 days. And here's what a Gucci suit looks like for you ignoramus...

And here's what a Gucci suit looks like not that China wallpaper you're impressed with...gosh

grin grin grin Abeg! tell them! the trousers i bought 25 days ago for £30 though i ve worn it twice i am going to get a refund tomorrow as i still have 5 more days to return,
And if that chair cover that ignoramus is wearing is gucci suit, i would rather smoke a bag of ganja with my money.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by dimmikel: 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
Martzki:
kiss ronaldo i need two goals from you and one from firmino.. gg2.5 pls
He will never think that way until the money don finish
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2018
Diso60090:

bros anyname link me up i dey pull am out

How far.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Diso60090(m): 8:32pm On May 26, 2018
IwantToShashe:

How far.

every where good add me up i know you have it in you but am usually better in what i am doing bro link up
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by chigoizie7(m): 9:12pm On May 26, 2018
In as much as this suit is expensive.

It doesn't look good in my eyes

It looks like a pajamas.

I wear what fits me better and what I am comfortable in, and also original with good quality. I buy quality and not brands.

That doesn't mean that if I see an expensive material that I like or that fits me better that I won't buy, I will, just that the cost is not reason why I buy things
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 26, 2018
Diso60090:

every where good add me up i know you have it in you but am usually better in what i am doing bro link up

I sent a pm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Would Make A Talented Stripper...(photos)...lol / Funke Akindele: "My Husband Doesn't Allow Me Cook" / Victoria Kimani Slays In Denim Undies And Boots [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.