Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,329 members, 7,819,131 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit (38632 Views)

Wizkid And Hush Puppi Gucci War - Who Rocked It Better? / Between Hushpuppi And A Lady Who Thinks He Is Not The "Billionaire Gucci Master" / Hush Puppi Welcomed Like A King In Cyprus(Photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 10:24am On May 26, 2018
Gucci Master

Who gave him that title?

Mumu op
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Boss13: 10:24am On May 26, 2018
This guy has a bad dress sense. There is a difference between dressing expensively and dressing properly. Whilst I agree that most of his clothing are expensive, they are too colorful, worn wrongly or for the wrong occasion.

Due to his colourful dressing, I had thought he was gay. However, I can now agree that he lacks dressing etiquette. In other words, he doesn’t know how to dress. He just wears expensive clothings.

2 Likes

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by jaxxy(m): 10:24am On May 26, 2018
Looks terrible
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by nowpresence(f): 10:25am On May 26, 2018
GUCCIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by whiteTORTIISE(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
Boss13:
This guy has a bad dress sense. There is a difference between dressing expensively and dressing properly. Whilst I agree that most of his clothing are expensive, they are too colorful, worn wrongly or for the wrong occasion.

Due to his colourful dressing, I had thought he was gay. However, I can now agree that he lacks dressing etiquette. In other words, he doesn’t know how to dress. He just wears expensive clothings.

Who dress sense help

Get the money, if you like wear boxers and canvass. owo e lo pa

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Diso60090(m): 10:46am On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
damn

the agba awo of internet hustling cheesy

the grand Master of key board warrior

the slayer of the slay oyinbo mama

the mtcn grqnd searcher cheesy

your name stay long in the mind of dem upcoming cheesy

bros anyname link me up i dey pull am out
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by HoodBillionaire: 10:54am On May 26, 2018
what a damn shame
na wia him money reach be that
when dem finally extradicate this guy
i know say men usa with asia go give am 20yrs in jail for wire fraud and dating fruad
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by stevelarrye: 11:01am On May 26, 2018
LOLS. A short man like Hushpuppi abi na puppies has a modelling contract with gucci undecided. .. He's not even a celebrity as in the real sense of it grin
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Pain(m): 11:02am On May 26, 2018
MUMU. GUCCI BRAIN
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by afoltundeseun(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2018
infonews3:

Nigerian socialite and popular social media influencer, Hush puppi who is known for his love of Gucci, looks good in New picture.[s] He took to facebook owned photo sharing app[/s] instagram to share a photo of him rocking a Gucci suit,he captioned the photo "GUCCI MASTER"
SOURCE: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/384/gucci-master-hush-puppi-slays-in-gucci-suit?new=1
just write, he took to instagram, simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by kwajahafiz(m): 11:05am On May 26, 2018
I hope this kneegrow gets compensated for wearing another man's business logo as a suit. Or he is a total fool.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by RuthlessLeader(m): 11:11am On May 26, 2018
Oladipo1166:
How will this increase my CGPA?
It won't. So just logout of nairaland and read something related to your course.

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by folake4u(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2018
Lalas247:
Seal of approval cool He has a groomed BEARD......
Liverpool ! My lads today is the day ....

Funny girl.

You and groomed beards tho wink
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by thanknairaland1: 11:20am On May 26, 2018
no news in nairaland vault today.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 11:36am On May 26, 2018
infonews3:

Nigerian socialite and popular social media influencer, Hush puppi who is known for his love of Gucci, looks good in New picture. He took to facebook owned photo sharing app instagram to share a photo of him rocking a Gucci suit,he captioned the photo "GUCCI MASTER"
SOURCE: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/384/gucci-master-hush-puppi-slays-in-gucci-suit?new=1

Hushpoppi cannot afford Original Gucci.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Iko5000: 11:41am On May 26, 2018
Why is always taking pics in hotels , abi he no get house ?

1 Like

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by naijacentric(m): 11:44am On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Let him continue to be enjoying his Arab sugar daddies who are spoiling him with Arab money.
There is an expiry date.
hmmm u sabi o he is like a man on the down low hiding behind yahoo
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by naijacentric(m): 11:45am On May 26, 2018
Earthbound:

I swear. He looks like a nigga that takes it up the ass. Everybody's hiding their despicable means of earning behind yahoo.
na d way even ritualist na claim yahoo
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by package7(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2018
All this show off as no meaning.... Who do you epp?
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by sammirano: 12:12pm On May 26, 2018
Oversize.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Wisebisho: 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Let him continue to be enjoying his Arab sugar daddies who are spoiling him with Arab money.
There is an expiry date.
The same the you bro.
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by mpire: 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
Some of your are just too dummb; is this what you aspire to in life? A jobless idiottt posting fake stuff and that's what you wanna be?? No wonder your president called you lazy; you're more than lazy you're pathetic. You have data for nairaland, but couldn't do simple google search? And you're dumbfounded because a guy took pictures at hotel lobby wearing Gucci? Can't you just ask this guy to show you a video of what his closet looks like; at least you can see all the Gucci he has acquired...lol

Even it it were a Gucci suit and so what?? In case you don't know you can always return purchases with original receipt and in some stores up to 21 days. And here's what a Gucci suit looks like for you ignoramus...

And here's what a Gucci suit looks like not that China wallpaper you're impressed with...gosh

Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
There is an expiry date.

he is yet to reply any of your DMs ,,eeyah!! even if he goes total broke you are not an option for one night stand, stop waiting
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Burgerlomo: 12:58pm On May 26, 2018
Nice, but the pattern look like a private school uniform cool
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by linkszelda: 1:29pm On May 26, 2018
Burgerlomo:
Nice, but the pattern look like a private school uniform cool

grin
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by 2mch(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2018
This Gucci pattern is very ugly, and looks low class
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 26, 2018
afoltundeseun:
just write, he took to instagram, simple as that.
as in, the thing tire me..and this is not the first time he uses the phrase in place of Facebook. Mtchew
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by hopkinsnoni(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
Nairaland land na library?

Oladipo1166:
How will this increase my CGPA?
Re: Gucci Master Hush Puppi Slays In Gucci Suit by chubinwa(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2018
It doesn't make sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Her Hot Legs Wow In New Photos / King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal & Wife Emmanuella Visit Bola Tinubu At His Abuja Home / Blac Chyna In A Fight With A Lady In Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.