Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship (36347 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by mosescoke5601: 11:57am On May 26, 2018
cry
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Morbeta11(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2018
How is this your business .....Ntorrrr e pain u.

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Husty(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2018
This gal sha. Her mouth is as loose as her kpekus undecided

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Robbin7(m): 11:59am On May 26, 2018
efemena5050:
All this foolish celebs davido is just an ordinary everyday regular guy with his over bloated ego nd showy attitude.mind u take all those assumed wealth from him and see if the accolades from pple nd this is regular girl will not be thesame as tht of a typical naija guy.... Na money davido if not noting come out......... Tht girl go even waka leave am but bcus money dey the mugu just dey concentrated on the girl like goat wey chop juju
Who told you Davido is an “ordinary everyday regular guy”? If Davido is an ordinary regular guy like you said then you are an irregular guy because both of you are certainly not on the same level. I don’t want to state criterion for obvious reasons....

No vex but I just dey speak my small mind....

4 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by efemena5050(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2018
Robbin7:

Who told you Davido is an “ordinary everyday regular guy”? If Davido is an ordinary regular guy like you said then you are an irregular guy because both of you are certainly not on the same level. I don’t want to state criterion for obvious reasons....

No vex but I just dey speak my small mind....
thank God u know u hv a small mind now get out.....blue onion...
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nevamind: 12:05pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Duru009(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2018
Jealousy wil certainly kil this one!
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nathdoug(m): 12:08pm On May 26, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
It's Bae Birthday. Show us some love guys.
people dey flaunt girl you still wan flaunt too...wonders shall never end..
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by TheRealGuy(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

Hbd to her
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Flamzey00(m): 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
Gifty wey no get future dey shade Chioma wey get porche as asset. Gifty wey dey live for ghetto dey shade Babido and Chi#Gifty abeg; go and loan another life.

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Amarabae(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
BB naija Don finish,
So the desperation to stay in the news is high.
Attention seeker
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by SoapQueen(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
"Only the Wise Ones KNOWS These"

GrammarNazi is coming for this Olosho

"Person when nor know how Music start but dey hurry to start dance"
Pikin wey like party rice no suppose to fear dance eh
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by onatisi(m): 12:20pm On May 26, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Gifty is out with another shade, and this time around she has done some homework about Davido and his girlfriend, Chioma's relationship.

According to her, Davido is doing all he's doing with Chioma for show, and she thinks Chioma is not happy with the relationship. Read as she posted on Snapchat below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/gifty-shades-davidos-relationship-with-chioma.html

jealousy plus bad belle is all i see here
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by gaby(m): 12:21pm On May 26, 2018
'inshort' you are a proper dundee unite 'Bimbo'

Click on my. Siggy
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by gaby(m): 12:24pm On May 26, 2018
naijacentric:
Looking for relevance as usual
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by tgmservice: 12:24pm On May 26, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
happy birthday

bring ur babe late me nack small for her birthday gift
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Robbin7(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
efemena5050:
thank God u know u hv a small mind now get out.....blue onion...
Go your way, black onion
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Dopeluiz(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Everyone looking for a Way to trend

I can as well come out and say am the baby papa of Linda Ikeji And watch me trend in few hours

Joblessness has caused alot if things in this country of ours
the girl made so much sense.. Gifty neednt trend.. you just don't want to believe that Davido is commercializing Chioma.
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Boss13: 12:38pm On May 26, 2018
Funny enough I agree with Gifty, can’t imagine I would, but I think there is something she knows about Davido and Chioma that we are not privy to. I understand that she has been on the side track for a while and the sudden shower of love seems strange. However, I cannot give explanation for someone’s disposition of emotions.

My only advice to Davido is to protect that love, if it is true, and keep the girl out of the spot light. The pressure may become too much for them, especially Chioma. Now, a lot of people are currently tracking the girl’s every move - a sad situation I think.
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
She made sense
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Amalekki: 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
Gifty Olunloyo grin
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by malware: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
RomeoEmpire:

I love her... Is that enough?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by thunderbabs: 12:53pm On May 26, 2018
Cha cha cha, so na dz Gifty mk buhari talk da lazyyouth thing... Fffffuck.... undecided
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by okolet(m): 12:54pm On May 26, 2018
cheesy

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by OKorowanta: 12:58pm On May 26, 2018
philip0906:

You get mind post ya babe picture for faceless forum.

Na dat one pain you sef?
The guy go shock to find out say her real boyfriend dey nairaland.
By then water go don pass garri.

2 Likes

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Queenjuliette(f): 1:14pm On May 26, 2018
I just wish davido will not reply her so she would not get that two minute fame she's looking for. oh just maybe she wants someone to gift her 1mil
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Diso60090(m): 1:22pm On May 26, 2018
Dickfty come lets start our own internet explorer
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by oshe11: 2:03pm On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:

Pikin wey like party rice no suppose to fear dance eh
Lol....

Are U from Delta(warri)

Real mataz cos tomoro get belle even winch no fit abort am
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by barallanee(f): 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
See mumu..u cn even b chioma's dish water...
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by fynex(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Gifty is out with another shade, and this time around she has done some homework about Davido and his girlfriend, Chioma's relationship.

According to her, Davido is doing all he's doing with Chioma for show, and she thinks Chioma is not happy with the relationship. Read as she posted on Snapchat below...

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/gifty-shades-davidos-relationship-with-chioma.html

So now you're one of the wise ones...?
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2018
shocked Good one ooo cool my bro Davido Adeleke congratulations for your relationship with Chioma. grin cheesy wink smiley��������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toolz & Tunde Demurun, Toke And More Celebs At Dolapo Oni's Wedding (Pic / Genevieve Flaunts AMCVA Awards Trophy / ABS Reacts To Chidinma Okeke's Interview: "You're A Liar And A Greedy Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.