Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship (36348 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Premiumwriter: 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Everyone looking for a Way to trend

I can as well come out and say am the baby papa of Linda Ikeji And watch me trend in few hours

Joblessness has caused alot if things in this country of ours

grin

Savage cheesy

Guy you bad gan grin

1 Like

Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by EmmyDJourno: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
Everyone knows Gifty is dumb, so no need to bother over her comments

Second base jor.........mtchewww
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Oritzy: 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Dopeluiz:
the girl made so much sense.. Gifty neednt trend.. you just don't want to believe that Davido is commercializing Chioma.
and hiw does Davido and Chioma's business concerns her??
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Espada10: 7:02pm On May 26, 2018
She is right...everybody can see she doesn't really love davido....
But one good thing I envy and love about yoruba men is that when they activate the demon in them to break a girl heart or dumps her..it hits them where it hurts ....and they do it with no apology and owe no one any explanation except it favours them.

They are the only men that understands Nigerian women and how to press and manipulate their mumu button until it to late for the women to realise what even happen.

They are the only men that can make the typical dumb Nigerian woman think and believe they have high IQ like bill gate.

Other men are kinda too straightforward with them.

I wish I have that kind heart.
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by beautybella: 8:18pm On May 27, 2018
Who be this one na��
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Kobicove(m): 8:04am On May 28, 2018
This attention seeker again? undecided
Re: Gifty Shades Davido And Chioma Over Their Relationship by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 30, 2019
oshe11:
"Only the Wise Ones KNOWS These"

GrammarNazi is coming for this Olosho

"Person when nor know how Music start but dey hurry to start dance"

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lamboginny Marries Taccara Rae. Wedding Photos (Vintage Themed) / EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Gov. Fashola Attends Olamide’s Baby Dedication [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.