Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? (1074 Views)

Are Women From Divorced Homes More Likely To Divorce? / Why Are Women Outliving Men? / Why Am I So Unemotional? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
Some women can be very funny. I don’t actually blame guys who use women and dump them. Back in school,my friend used to say that women are fish brain. I used to think that was uncool but now I think I actually believe him. I was raised by my parents to treat women nice. I have five sisters and I treat them like queens.

So two years ago,I met Doreen. We used to be class mates during our ND days. I met her on my way back from Kano from a business trip. She worked at the airport as a Cleaner. I couldn’t believe that this smart girl who I used to admire in school then was just an airport cleaner. I was elated when she called my name as I got out of the airport toilet where she was working that day. It took a while for me to recognize her. I took her no and called her later on. She told me how she dropped out of school cos she didn’t have the money then. She also got pregnant for some guy who ended up using her and dumping her once her baby was born.I was so sorry for her.

I didn’t plan to but I discovered that I still admired her and I kind of was happy when she said she wasn’t dating anyone. She and I reconnected over the next few months. I helped her financially. I helped her put her daughter who was three years old in a good school. I got her a better job as an admin assistant with a friend’s connection. We were talking about her returning back to school to complete her education. She got in school the following year and I helped her financially all the way. Though we were dating,we agreed no sx until marriage. She had suffered a lot from her baby daddy and wanted to wait until marriage before doing it again with any man. I was fine with that. It was hard I must admit cos Doreen is very pretty and sxy. We used to kiss and cuddle and most times it took a lot to stop me from going further.

In February this year,I started to notice some strange attitude from Doreen. I thought it was the pressure from school and having to work at the same time. I asked her to quit working and I promised to take care of her schooling and her daughter all through. I just wanted to make her happy. What I didn’t know was that.....Read and leave your comments on full story on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/are-women-really-fish-brain-or-am-i-obsessed-about-her/
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 5:00pm On May 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 10:21pm On May 28, 2018
Ladies ,stop bringing bad names on your fellow ladies

z11111:
Some women can be very funny. I don’t actually blame guys who use women and dump them. Back in school,my friend used to say that women are fish brain. I used to think that was uncool but now I think I actually believe him. I was raised by my parents to treat women nice. I have five sisters and I treat them like queens.

So two years ago,I met Doreen. We used to be class mates during our ND days. I met her on my way back from Kano from a business trip. She worked at the airport as a Cleaner. I couldn’t believe that this smart girl who I used to admire in school then was just an airport cleaner. I was elated when she called my name as I got out of the airport toilet where she was working that day. It took a while for me to recognize her. I took her no and called her later on. She told me how she dropped out of school cos she didn’t have the money then. She also got pregnant for some guy who ended up using her and dumping her once her baby was born.I was so sorry for her.

I didn’t plan to but I discovered that I still admired her and I kind of was happy when she said she wasn’t dating anyone. She and I reconnected over the next few months. I helped her financially. I helped her put her daughter who was three years old in a good school. I got her a better job as an admin assistant with a friend’s connection. We were talking about her returning back to school to complete her education. She got in school the following year and I helped her financially all the way. Though we were dating,we agreed no sx until marriage. She had suffered a lot from her baby daddy and wanted to wait until marriage

before doing it again with any man. I was fine with that. It was hard I must admit cos Doreen is very pretty and sxy. We used to kiss and cuddle and most times it took a lot to stop me from going further.

In February this year,I started to notice some strange attitude from Doreen. I thought it was the pressure from school and having to work at the same time. I asked her to quit working and I promised to take care of her schooling and her daughter all through. I just wanted to make her happy. What I didn’t know was that.....Read and leave your comments on full story on the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/are-women-really-fish-brain-or-am-i-obsessed-about-her/
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 10:54am On May 29, 2018
hmm
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by Beke2020: 4:19pm On May 29, 2018
Look like that in this case. Once beating they say.....
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 8:37pm On May 29, 2018
hmn
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 7:47am On May 30, 2018
hmm
Re: Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? by z11111: 9:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Please / Century 6kg Twin Tub Washing Machine #33640 Limited Stock / Woman Finds Out Husband Is Having An Affair After Restaurant Critic’s Review...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.