Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (73998 Views)

Real Reason African/nigerian Wives Don't Want Their Husband's Relatives To Visit / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by KingSango(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-some-nigerian-wives-wont-make-heaven/

Jealous of a younger woman. grin

That's all it is pure and simple. Thinking the husband will take another wife better yet have some side honey. grin
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
NaijaMutant:

grin grin grin
Crazy dudes

The next over sabi girl just spoilt the fun with her boring tale cry

It might sound like fun to you now, someday you will understand.

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by DWJOBScom(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
I saw all these while staying with a long distant relative during my interviews days but couldn't do anything as i was warned to mind my business. The only thing i could do was to cut short my visit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Ibrochaka(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
Some madams are just heartless, treating someones son/daughter as if they are animals..... The same set of people that will give special treatment to ordinary Dog will be treating their fellow humans like an unwanted animal
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by UrRealG: 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by lumidey2013(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The next person should summarize this Tharaja textbook for me
You mean Theraja.. Current dey your head.. Sighted

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
For this reason I will not tolerate any child maid in my house.. Future lazy wife take note.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Motion123(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
The first comments almost stopped me from commenting.... I read through the entire write up, it was clean, clear and simply. I love my madam, she treats her house help like her child. She forces her to go to school even when the girl hates doing so, they go to the same church on Sundays and any other days. The only difference is that, house girls are always house girls, because of too much work, they can't dress fine..

Above all::: FEAR WOMEN, they are the physical devil

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Mcy56(f): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
NaijaMutant:
grin grin grin Crazy dudes
The next over sabi girl just spoilt the fun with her boring tale cry
Real over sabi grin grin
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by escoly(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
[you made a valid summary of it...lets nip it in d bud��quote author=ifyalways post=67905242]Stop having children you cannot cater for. No financially comfortable parent sends out the child to go live permanently with any aunty.

Children, kids don't train themselves, you need money, lots of money to train them. Use protection. Plan your life.

Your kids are meant to live and grow with you, not with any aunty. [/quote]
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Horus(m): 6:17pm On May 26, 2018

Report Domestic And Sexual Violence To Lagos DSVRT

2 Likes

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by magicminister: 6:19pm On May 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

I have a smiliar case, i don't know how to report it. The girl is not up to 10 years old but the kain work wey this man and his wife dey give her to do ehn, no be here.. She sweeps the whole compound (big compound o), mop the tiles at the entrance like twice or thrice in a week.. She go wash car, run errands. I don't know other crazy stuff she go dey do inisde..

I can't report now because na the compound next to my house, i took pictures sometime ago but i deleted it because i no want wahala..I feel sad whenever i see the poor girl doing these things.. She's too young for all that work. This couple get like 4 kids o..

It's a pity some posters above thinks this na matter to toy with, and it is not funny.

Bro, send it to me.
IcevillebeatZ@gmail.com

Will take care of it!

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by package7(m): 6:23pm On May 26, 2018
The writer is on point. Many women may not make heaven after all.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by 3kay945(m): 6:26pm On May 26, 2018
Imagine, some of these women know the pains associated with Labor o, yet they maltreat another woman's kids like shit...

Sometimes I think that the madness runs in their blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Heavencrier(m): 6:39pm On May 26, 2018
The post long sha, I no fit read am, anyway , grin ;DGod take control of the event, and reward good and bad. smiley:-)
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Heavencrier(m): 6:40pm On May 26, 2018
The post long sha, I no fit read am, anyway , grin ;DGod take control of the event, and reward good and bad. smiley :-)
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by KevinDein: 6:45pm On May 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

I have a smiliar case, i don't know how to report it. The girl is not up to 10 years old but the kain work wey this man and his wife dey give her to do ehn, no be here.. She sweeps the whole compound (big compound o), mop the tiles at the entrance like twice or thrice in a week.. She go wash car, run errands. I don't know other crazy stuff she go dey do inisde..

I can't report now because na the compound next to my house, i took pictures sometime ago but i deleted it because i no want wahala..I feel sad whenever i see the poor girl doing these things.. She's too young for all that work. This couple get like 4 kids o..

It's a pity some posters above thinks this na matter to toy with, and it is not funny.
Pls man do some thing about it. If can't, send the pictures to Magicminister to handle it.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Goshiii: 6:52pm On May 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

It's really not funny. I am guilty of turning a blind eye to some of the things I have seen in the past. Going forward I will speak up if any ills happens to a house help in my presence. THIS ISSUE SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Goshiii: 6:53pm On May 26, 2018
Heavencrier:
The post long sha, I no fit read am, anyway , grin ;DGod take control of the event, and reward good and bad. smiley:-)
And meanwhile the evil being perpetrated on the child goes on right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by don4real18(m): 7:01pm On May 26, 2018
ifyalways:
Stop having children you cannot cater for. No financially comfortable parent sends out the child to go live permanently with any aunty.

Children, kids don't train themselves, you need money, lots of money to train them. Use protection. Plan your life.

Your kids are meant to live and grow with you, not with any aunty.
Don't say that... I know a family who had a stable income and along the line, things got tough. Man and wife losing their jobs. The mum and children started working as maids while the man became a labour on site. They would not have wanted their children to go through this but fate happened.
Anyway, it's a long time ago and the family are doing quite well

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by AWEsomepaul(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2018
Funny enough 90% of Nigeria women are guilty of this and their own kids can be lazy and naughty ehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by ifedolapoferanm(m): 7:18pm On May 26, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
To the first 4 to comment, especially the 4th one

GBAYI
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by LZAA: 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/why-some-nigerian-wives-wont-make-heaven/

TOLU OLAOYE
Cc immhotep DaBullIT iceberg3 weyreypey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2018
GuyInNeed:

Its not a matter to toy with and you refuse to report the abuse, deleted evidence and you don't want which trouble, are you not a fool? Idiot. Until they kill the pikin abi? Cow

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2018
I abhor violence in any form, be it physical or verbal. I know I cant lay my hand on anyone, nay my wife, so if I have a wife who regularly exhibits violence to my kids or anyone, she would have to find herself another husband.
I can't be having racing hearts in my own home.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by realsupermum: 9:29pm On May 26, 2018
The truth is I have had very terrible experiences with this so called housemaids, majority are really heartless too. In fact one of them killed my mum so I usually don't pity them when I read such stories. One of them I had in my house who I treated like a sister almost ruined my home so I don't have pity on whatever I read about them. Many of them come to your house with the mentality to steal and destroy trust me now I don't have any because of the phobia I have of them
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by vickydevoka(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2018
Women generally won't make heaven
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by axglide(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

Sir please and please and please don't keep quiet; help that little child please. You've been made the eye to see the injustice for a reason, don't let justice die abeg. Tomorrow is childrens day, help a child please.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Amhappy(f): 10:08pm On May 26, 2018
I think women should raise their voice and condemned this evil against our children. And the abuse is even more on our female children. Where are the feminists? People are already blaming the parents of the so called maids. What of orphans? I know a couple husband -Doctor,wife-nurse that died one year apart.Now their young kids are living with aunties and uncles. In some cases it's these madams that go to the families of these children to plead to get a playmate for their child.So let's we women drop wickedness simple.

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by BOOMnaija(m): 12:04am On May 27, 2018
I wil always say this...

AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.