Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (73991 Views)

Real Reason African/nigerian Wives Don't Want Their Husband's Relatives To Visit / My Wicked Wife Didn't Buy Christmas Clothes For Our House Help / Nigerian Wives Say They Prefer To Hire Filipino Nannies To Nigerian Nannies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by cinoedhunter: 2:09am On May 27, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The next person should summarize this Tharaja textbook for me
Electrical engineer spotted grin

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by 2016v2017: 3:45am On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:
True...
Domestic violence is all about power.
People will only abuse who they're stronger than.
Men will abuse their wives, the wives will abuse the maid, the maid will abuse the kids. It's a vicious cycle.

I strongly believe that, any home where the wife abuses the maid without the man doing anything about it...other forms of abuse are going on.

Sadly, no one to fight for these kids.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by 2016v2017: 3:46am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Of a truth, some women are very wicked. What I'll blame it on is poverty 'cause if they were better off, they won't have trusted their child's care in another. The parents to these little girls must have thought they are bettering the lives of their kids, but unbeknowingly to them, they subject their kids to a more harder and unpleasant life in the name of house help. Funny enough, these wicked wives treat theirs as eggs...like the ones they maltreat were given birth to differently. Having said that, there are good ones who treat other people's kids as theirs.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by 2016v2017: 3:48am On May 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

I have a smiliar case, i don't know how to report it. The girl is not up to 10 years old but the kain work wey this man and his wife dey give her to do ehn, no be here.. She sweeps the whole compound (big compound o), mop the tiles at the entrance like twice or thrice in a week.. She go wash car, run errands. I don't know other crazy stuff she go dey do inisde..

I can't report now because na the compound next to my house, i took pictures sometime ago but i deleted it because i no want wahala..I feel sad whenever i see the poor girl doing these things.. She's too young for all that work. This couple get like 4 kids o..

It's a pity some posters above thinks this na matter to toy with, and it is not funny.
please, try to help the girl by reporting her ordeal to the appropriate quarters/ organization
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by 2016v2017: 3:49am On May 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

I have a smiliar case, i don't know how to report it. The girl is not up to 10 years old but the kain work wey this man and his wife dey give her to do ehn, no be here.. She sweeps the whole compound (big compound o), mop the tiles at the entrance like twice or thrice in a week.. She go wash car, run errands. I don't know other crazy stuff she go dey do inisde..

I can't report now because na the compound next to my house, i took pictures sometime ago but i deleted it because i no want wahala..I feel sad whenever i see the poor girl doing these things.. She's too young for all that work. This couple get like 4 kids o..

It's a pity some posters above thinks this na matter to toy with, and it is not funny.
please, try to help the girl by reporting her ordeal to the appropriate quarters/ organization/Agency
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by cocolacec(m): 6:11am On May 27, 2018
fuckerstard:
It's very bad..

I think it is good you report her case to child protection institution available in your area.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 6:32am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Of a truth, some women are very wicked. What I'll blame it on is poverty 'cause if they were better off, they won't have trusted their child's care in another. The parents to these little girls must have thought they are bettering the lives of their kids, but unbeknowingly to them, they subject their kids to a more harder and unpleasant life in the name of house help. Funny enough, these wicked wives treat theirs as eggs...like the ones they maltreat were given birth to differently. Having said that, there are good ones who treat other people's kids as theirs.

Wrong! nothing to do with poverty, just wickedness of the heart, women are known to be loving only to their own children, they will kill another womans child because its not their own.

abuse of other peopled children is worse among rich women.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by odikenny(m): 7:03am On May 27, 2018
hmmm this serious oooo
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by nick50(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2018
Daughters of Jezebel will never change
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Tellemall: 12:02pm On May 27, 2018
pocohantas:
True...
Domestic violence is all about power.
People will only abuse who they're stronger than.
Men will abuse their wives, the wives will abuse the maid, the maid will abuse the kids. It's a vicious cycle.

I strongly believe that, any home where the wife abuses the maid without the man doing anything about it...other forms of abuse are going on.

Sadly, no one to fight for these kids.

You don't understand.

The abused become abusers.

You think these women were never house girls themselves?

It's a cycle and it will never end.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Tellemall: 12:09pm On May 27, 2018
hokafor:
To cut the long story short blacks are very wicked.just because you are feeding someone you turn them to slaves.

Don't Asians do this as well?

It's always about blacks to Black people. Blacks are horrible. If you were called greens I'm sure you would find a way to make Greens the wicked ones, just the way you've made anything Black evil.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by focus7: 12:35pm On May 27, 2018
The head line should have been THE REASON WHY IGBO WIVES CANNOT MAKE HEAVEN because so far they have been the devil madam to their house maids.

1 Like

Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by pbethel: 4:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
ifyalways:
Stop having children you cannot cater for. No financially comfortable parent sends out the child to go live permanently with any aunty.

Children, kids don't train themselves, you need money, lots of money to train them. Use protection. Plan your life.

Your kids are meant to live and grow with you, not with any aunty.

The girl staying with us, came from a broken home.
The father abandoned them with their mum. He stays with his inlaws (his mother-inlaws sister) in another state. He doesn't drink nor womanize. D mum isn't so educated( primary cert). They are 6 in number. The father doesn't send anything to them. B4 we got in touch with this girl, through a missionary, she went to visit her dad in order to collect sch fees, she ended up staying with him for 3 months without a dime, lost a full term. Twas her grand-aunt who gave her transport faiir to return to her mum. Through missionaries, Her mum gave out her daughters to any1 who could help train them in school.
This is not a case of giving birth to kids they cant take care of. The man lost his sense of responsibility.
Lest I forget, her father is working and his pay is okay.
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by nonye6194: 5:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The next person should summarize this Tharaja textbook for me

lmao fundamentals of electrical engineering
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 30, 2019
Playfulness, fold, boldness, shapes – classic, friend. undecided
Re: House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven by LoudlyMouthed: 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2023
ednut1:
Transfered aggression most times
like the first 4 persons to comment up there grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pressure To Get Married (Photos) / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.