Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,123 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

#bbnaija: “collins Has Moved On And I’m Building A Brand” – Nina (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: “collins Has Moved On And I’m Building A Brand” – Nina (video) (226 Views)

Nina: 'Collins Has Moved On And I'm Building A Brand' / #BBNaija: 'I Have Moved On' – Collins, Nina’s Boyfriend / Peter Okoye Responds To Paul Okoye's Shade: "My Brother, I Have Moved On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: “collins Has Moved On And I’m Building A Brand” – Nina (video) by 5Ebiscoo: 1:06pm On May 26, 2018
Nina in a recent interview has defended her actions of cutting ties with former boyfriend, Collins following the reports that she dumped him after her rendezvous with the reality TV show’s winner, Miracle.

According to Nina who confirmed that she has talked with Collins on the phone and not a live conversation, all that they said is between herself and him – she revealed though that he has already moved on.

She also disclosed that she has moved on from him and now focused on building a brand.

Watch the below video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmqyarRZf2M

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/bbnaija-collins-has-moved-on-and-im.html

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Travel Hacks To Get You Through New York / WIN! WIN!! WIN!!! 1st Prize 100k 2nd Prize 50k / Kanayo.o.kanayo Declares Interest To Run For House Of Representative Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.