Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him (440 Views)

Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / MURIC Backs Down From Suing Falz Over 'This Is Nigeria' Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him by stam101(m): 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
One of Nigeria's top singer Runtown has taken to twitter to react to news circulating that his label Ericmany and boss Dilly has sued him in an abuja court for #250,000000(two hundred and fifty million naira)
Thee MAD OVER U CROONER HAS THIS TO SAY

Frustrated Dilly �� always paying for posts on instablog to make the media feel you are some powerful guy ,at least you will never forget me in your life ��� you have tried Lagos court ,case got dismissed ,you carry matter go Abuja , Law is Law everywhere my guy �
Re: Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him by stam101(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2018

Re: Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
lipsrsealed

Re: Runtown Reacts To His Label And Boss Ericmany Suing Him by Pappyto: 1:54pm On May 26, 2018
zzzz

(1) (Reply)

Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Actor Afeez Owo / Meet Susan Peters – 8 Things You Need Know About The Nollywood Actress / Nina Celebrates 22nd Birthday With Stunning Photos, Launches Her Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.