Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating (41933 Views)

Davido Insists He Just Want A Taste Of The Women In The World / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her / Davido Insists On Not Slapping Kizz Daniel's Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Noblekingmusic: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
According to recent viral report about a lady who accused Davido of Impregnating her sister, The two sisters later comes back online to apologize after Davido decided to get them and sue the 30billion.

But it seems Davido is really angery and he insisting on punishing those ladies and sending them to jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7FsFj0dwTo

Report From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/davido-insist-on-sending-the-ladies-who-accused-him-of-impregnating-him-to-jail/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Noblekingmusic: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Bluezy13(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
Okay enough of the rant...

Jail them already... We are waiting....

34 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by iCauseTrouble: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido now trying to form responsible because of Chioma and Ifeanyi

161 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Hotzone(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
For legal services please contact me...Davido, I know sey na vex make u forget punctuations....please, ignore haters!!!!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Franklyspeakin: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lols
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by momodub: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido forgive them naa persin no fit play with you

7 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Divay22(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Lol
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Oga Forget shit joor. Person no fit play with u again?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by PStacks(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
E no easy
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by ntyce(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido, drop shoulder na.....

Agreed they went to far but everyone knew it was a joke....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Goldenheart(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Gather here if you feel these hoes deserve Jail term...

210 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by CACjide: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Those ladies are not serious

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by oluwasegun007(m): 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Better, they deserve it..

Girls with fish brain..

56 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by gaskiyamagana: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Na taste I go taste them if they don't want to go jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by notoriousbabe: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido please tamper mercy with justice, na your prick they hungry them, they won't do it again

4 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by abbaapple: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
angry

Taaaaaa!!

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Theoarhics: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
My wife ke! You don marry her? Na to born dey make person your wife? That means you have three wives already. Guess you don't know the full mean of the word.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by realstars: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
This is just ember show in operation show ya self, I enjoy every move of this movie.
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by JubrinElSudan: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Blogger na wa for this your English

4 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by mercyviv(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Best decision! This will teach them a lesson in honesty and not faking it next time!! Worthless home wreckers!!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by mzBEAM(f): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
Davido and social media Ehn

Abeg swerve

P. S I'm not a hater neither a fan. I only love his music

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Welrez(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2019
I am beginning to think that social media has become a convenient platform for the promotion of idiocy!

22 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Gudguyz(m): 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
Infact immediately!!!!!

For your power Solution: Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & electronics shop.Check my profile for details.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
wink
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by RexTramadol1: 9:31pm On Oct 23, 2019
That Davido son picture, I dey examine am too much

Be like.....
Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Theoarhics: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Is like becoming a baby mama is the new Yahoo for some girls now oo. Every girl wants a taste of the national cake...A new strategy to avoid the adverse effect of the next level govt.

2 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
i was going to post this before. davido is obviously in love with chioma and has probably committed to be faithful to her. these girls have stirred the hornets nest.

he should even go ahead jare. people say any thing they want to on SM. let everyone understand there can be consequences.
if they want to do any foolish naija style begging - tell the foolish girls to strip naked on IG

13 Likes

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Hapinex01: 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
If person no touch ur TV remote for were u keep am, u go travel go com meet am dere.

Davido na lie u dey lie, if u no touch her sh no go come out con talk dis kind tin.

1 Like

Re: Susan: Davido Insists On Suing Ladies Who accused him of Impregnating by Hotzone(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Theoarhics:
My wife ke! You don marry her? Na to born dey make person your wife? That means you have three wives already. Guess you don't know the full mean of the word.
Others na bastards (children gotten outta wedlock) but Chioma case is different

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) / Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. / Kim Oprah Rocks Cleavage Baring Outfit After BBNaija Eviction (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.