Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,428 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike (34794 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Kalex01(m): 5:07pm On May 26, 2018
Lovely

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by jayman360: 5:07pm On May 26, 2018
lovely couple...happy married life!
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:11pm On May 26, 2018
post=67903521:
Wives and Girlfriends.... Will you mind to be one?

Of course.... Someday.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Are u afonja shocked U are pretty

Thank you.

I'm IGBO Amaka.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Thank you.
I'm IGBO Amaka.

How come folake? undecided
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Thank you.

I'm IGBO Amaka.
With this ur name na Yoruba you go marry o.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Of course.... Someday.
All the very best beautiful one!
If you believe it, you can achieve it!!
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

How come folake? undecided

Because I love Yorubas and I like Folake as a name.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
post=67904061:
All the very best beautiful one! If you believe it, you can achieve it!!

Thank you dear. smiley.
You too.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol, I like Yoruba die, even though say I be IGBO.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Because I love Yorubas and I like Folake as a name.

Its a lie.. U are Yoruba.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by ufuosman(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
HML
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Vokians(m): 5:29pm On May 26, 2018
ViaGist:
GistMore.com

First photos from ex-Beauty queen, Iheoma Nnadi's wedding to Super Eagles player Emmanuel Emenike

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/first-photos-ex-beauty-queen-iheoma-nnadis-wedding-footballer-emmanuel-emenike

LOVELY
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by patexcool(f): 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
happy married life
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Ori e wambe. wink

Can you speak Yoruba?
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by mekonglobal(m): 5:51pm On May 26, 2018
Them awon celebrities don dey take all them fine girl from us which one we go marry again?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by CSTR1003: 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

Keep lying o.
na only God go deliver you.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by dmola(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:
She's finally in the league of WAGs.

Afternoons hws ur day goin?....ur chubby look kinda appeal to me n wuld love to know u..can i chat u

my name is damola
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Nickymezor(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
Nice. Congratz to dem. Shes indeed pretty
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by fatjo(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
What is the meaning of love....na money

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by julitoch: 9:35pm On May 26, 2018
Happy married life to them as i tap into this blessing, So and more beautiful shall i look soon
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by frbona: 9:42pm On May 26, 2018
julitoch:
Happy married life to them as i tap into this blessing, So and more beautiful shall i look soon
for tapping into that blessing, you'll look more beautiful, you'll meet a better man, have loads of obedient and loyal children that money can't buy while Peace and marital bliss would be your second name.
Amen
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 9:42pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Ori e wambe. wink

Can you speak Yoruba?

I can't o. But the small one I can still remember from secondary school, I try to say 'em.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

I can't o. But the small one I can still remember from secondary school, I try to say 'em.
You schooled in Lagos. Right?

Must be a government school
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by julitoch: 10:12pm On May 26, 2018
frbona:
for tapping into that blessing, you'll look more beautiful, you'll meet a better man, have loads of obedient and loyal children that money can't buy while Peace and marital bliss would be your second name.
Amen
Amen, God bless you real good.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You schooled in Lagos. Right?
Must be a government school

No, Benin.

Yes, it's a federal government school.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Xavier5(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
folake4u:

No, Benin.

Yes, it's a federal government school.
Really! And you could hear the Benin Yoruba version.

You must be intelligent.
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You must be intelligent.

Hehehe, thank you smiley
Re: Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike by folake4u(f): 10:41pm On May 26, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You must be intelligent.

Hehehe, thank you smiley
RadicallyBlunt:
You must be intelligent.

Hehehe, thank you smiley

But our Yoruba language teacher was actually Yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Oge Okoye's Sporty New Look As She Step Out In Cavalli, Gucci & Prada / Joke Silva And Olu Jacobs Celebrate 33rd Wedding Anniversary With Family Photo / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.