Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) (36143 Views)

Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Deliverance In Onitsha Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Postanalyser: 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
Buhari why na?
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by omotizi: 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
Charlie u go fear healing
cbngov01:
angry

Kai...wetin concern me if the pastor give am BABALITY?...all miracle seeking peeps can take anything! God help us....signsofendtime
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Win051087(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
Fake pastors everywhere
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by meneski(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
dis one is strong!...i say dis one is strong!...give him the holy smack down! Some one should pls translate in yoruba,igbo and hausa for all nigerians to understandcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by agarawu23(m): 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
Who cursed us in Africa? angry sad
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by SOFTENGR: 4:28pm On May 26, 2018
lonelydora:
If i stand up from that floor, the kind of slap i will give that Pastor ehh. Last last we go fight

I pity people who attend this type of church
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm... grin grin grin

*runs out of thread, LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by frankieblaze11(m): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
wow, wat a wrestlemania match,.....kane vs roman reigns
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 4:33pm On May 26, 2018
This is too dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by redsun(m): 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
Nigeria is constitutionally mad at the moment. Less than one percent of the population could be clinically sane in the real sense of sanity.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by slowice(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
And violence taketh it by force..... Now I seee grin bt man no fit be God walahi e go use annoyance kee everybody
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Originalsly: 4:35pm On May 26, 2018
StarUp:
Don't just conclude that he slammed him as part of the deliverance process o...sometimes it could be as a result of the fact that the guy snatched the pastor's babe when he was formally in "the world"...opportunity come reach, naim e slam am for ground as part of retaliation.
Lol...this is what I was thinking!...it got something to do with a babe!...either the pastor getting back at the guy...or to get the guy out of the way!
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by uuzba(m): 4:38pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Maybe the man is possessed by a "stubborn demon" that needs to be 'FORCEFULLY" ejected....... angry

A spirit does not have material form
The pastor and the man are human beings in material form (matter, bone, flesh).

Devil will be so happy when one human being manages to injure or kill the other human being.
After that, whatever spirit you were talking about will go to posses another person.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by uuzba(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2018
lonelydora:
If i stand up from that floor, the kind of slap i will give that Pastor ehh. Last last we go fight

Better run from such kind of a church in the first place.
If you slap the pastor, other members will come and hold you down. Then give you a severe beating. They will say the evil spirit has not come out from you yet.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Jabioro: 4:46pm On May 26, 2018
He for kuku break the vatebra (back bone) to complete the miracle foolishness.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Horus(m): 4:59pm On May 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oH73rVr6eaU

Nigerian Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Gives A Church Member WWE Smackdown deliverance
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Trippledee(m): 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
grin Smackdown live.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
uuzba:

Better run from such kind of a church in the first place.
If you slap the pastor, other members will come and hold you down. Then give you a severe beating. They will say the evil spirit has not come out from you yet.

Hahahahahahahaha i can't stop laughing. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by lonelydora: 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm... grin grin grin

*runs out of thread, LMAO

Prophet was the first to inflict harm on me.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by bikefab(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2018
The "pastor" must have been a WWE superstar in his previous life
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by LordNapoleon: 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
Maybe the man is possessed by a "stubborn demon" that needs to be 'FORCEFULLY" ejected....... angry
Exactly! Some demons need smackdown
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by adedayoa2(f): 5:22pm On May 26, 2018
This one na Brawn Strowman
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by adedayoa2(f): 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
frankieblaze11:
wow, wat a wrestlemania match,.....kane vs roman reigns
na strowman jare, that's how he carries his opponent
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
Mortal kombat babality....!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by pemiakd: 5:29pm On May 26, 2018
themonk:
The pastor deserves mental care.
He is a beast
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 26, 2018
Well I blame no one here because the situation of life had made the pastor and member to be involved in wrestling. The pastor isn't called (sorry to say). He should be representing Nigeria in wrestling tournament like that Yoruba guy Anthony. Probably he must being frustrated hence he decided to be pastor. Had it being there were jobs around or friendly environment for business to strive, we wouldn't see many wolves in sheep clothing . The guy involved in the deliverance is fade up to point that he allowed the pastor to carry him. He had crossed his mind to undergo this training grin grin grin.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by KosyJerry(m): 5:33pm On May 26, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

A pastor identified as Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere is seen lifting a man and slamming him on the ground twice during a deliverance session in his church.

The man who is believed to be possessed by demons winced in pain as he landed on the ground. The pastor has been severely criticized online since the footage emerged.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/pastor-lifts-man-slams-twice-ground-deliverance-video/

Brutal deliverance.... grin
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by columbus007(m): 5:34pm On May 26, 2018
if na me i go fvck am up.
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2018
lonelydora:

All this one na arangee jare
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by KingSango(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2018
sheyizy1:
Make God deliver us in Africa

May God deliver Afrika from the Freemason Pastor devils.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by no1madman(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2018
Okkkkkk

Re: Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) by Fourwinds: 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Dumikiaz1:
no comment
the man will start slamming pvssy very soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / The Pioneers (Fathers) Of The Christian Faith In Nigeria / Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.