Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man (30581 Views)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Gay Pastor Ezuma Chizemdere Attempts To Molest Suspect In Cell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by abokikhalifa: 9:51pm On May 26, 2018
fuckerstard:
You too go and comb your hair, or put on a cap to look decent..

Ehh see mention, make una no vex o.. SARS never slap me before lol. But if you look neat, no sars go harass you sha..

What's SARS business with if you a Clean or dirty?
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Myself2(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Why did they slap you ?? Yeye SARS ,didn't they have scissors with them to cut off that unkempt bush on your head
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by HoodBillionaire: 10:18pm On May 26, 2018
Moku mogbe modaran
is when sars flag u down
and u forgot to wipe off data
drop big phone(iphone for aous)
sign out
delete chats
and of cos
log out from match.com
ah your own sure
at least 100k u must bail yoursef

2 Likes

Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by yipata: 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
NONSENSE, I THINK YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE. WHAT HAS MY DRESSING OR PERSONAL FASHION STATEMENT GOT TO DO WITH MY CONTENT OR PERSONALITY. THEY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL NIGERIA YOUTHS REVOLT, THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WELLA. SHEYBI DEM DON DEY DIE IN THIER DAY OF CELEBRATION ALREADY..
WAIT AND SEE, IT WILL SOON BECOME SCORES NOW

lonelydora:
Who made these SARS guys 'Moral/Discipline prefect?'

Well i believe there is always a primary offence, which may not be dressing or looks, they see before approaching someone
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by dododawa1: 11:29pm On May 26, 2018
Oga, go barber dat hair, just #300

1 Like

Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by imam07: 11:42pm On May 26, 2018
I just dey surprise as I always read how spars beat people in Lagos. I no blame the spars because u guys don't really know how to deal with this people.Are the stars ghost that u can't deal with them? They can't try this in my village I can bet it. If ten of them die in a week they will change. Nah that money they like u will use to deal with them. In my village,Nah money laced with juju they go use deal with them. Let them touch the money,he go pai or go mad after seven days.
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by greggng: 12:02am On May 27, 2018
Not combing hair is a sign of madness. Sars is very right with this one.
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Maximus85(m): 12:19am On May 27, 2018
Bhelamblog:
Aniekan Williams a Twitter is already packing his bags to return to wherever he came from, After getting an Unpleasant and Unexpected welcome in Lagos Less than 2 Weeks since he arrived the Country, According to him, he has been robbed, Slapped and made to spend a night at Police cell because he didn't comb his hair, All these happened within the 2 weeks, Feel for him tho.. lol..

See his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/welcome-to-lagos-man-gets-slapped-by.html

Next time, comb your hair. 99% of those harassed by SARS have something in common.
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Maximus85(m): 12:22am On May 27, 2018
yipata:
NONSENSE, I THINK YOU'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE. WHAT HAS MY DRESSING OR PERSONAL FASHION STATEMENT GOT TO DO WITH MY CONTENT OR PERSONALITY. THEY SHOULD WAIT UNTIL NIGERIA YOUTHS REVOLT, THEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND WELLA. SHEYBI DEM DON DEY DIE IN THIER DAY OF CELEBRATION ALREADY..
WAIT AND SEE, IT WILL SOON BECOME SCORES NOW

You go hear word very soon. Can you even listen to yourself.... What has your dressing and fashion go to do with your personality? Bros, no vex ooo, you go school at all? Because dis thing na just common sense ooo

Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by OyinO: 12:58am On May 27, 2018
fuckerstard:

Ehh see mention, make una no vex o.. SARS never slap me before lol. But if you look neat, no sars go harass you sha..
Comb which hair? Can't you see it's dread locks?
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Rosay15(f): 5:01am On May 27, 2018
lonelydora:

Them no get liver for where i dey.
Yinmu
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Blecool(f): 5:36am On May 27, 2018
Eyah....SARS why?..Guy sorry you hear..you too go and comb your hair or at most cut it off..who dread EPP mbok?..Lol..you don't know the next place that awaits you o..Decency won't cause a thing
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by LeHMaR(m): 7:05am On May 27, 2018
Ask alot of sars police officers, they would tell you the same thing.... A sars police officer will never harass you for your hair or beards... They say hair to cover up the person who gave the intel on you so you don't go causing more trouble with your gang... Know this
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by anyicash(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2018
Shit hole
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Nobody: 8:37am On May 27, 2018
fuckerstard:

I don't have to say anything to you, your moniker perfectly discribes your personality.
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:53am On May 27, 2018
buygala:
That's his own version of the story sad.....Under this wicked Buhari administration, even the rate of lying and attention-seeking by Nigerians have greatly increased undecided

So until I hear what SARS has to say about this matter....I have nothing to say as well

Even the Devil despite being the epitome of evil,sometimes gets lied against by humans......So SARS, despite being a generally dishonest and Criminal organization, can also be lied against sometimes sad

Police bad.....Police bad.... But when armed robbers come visiting, that's when we remember Police is our friend sad
and when you call them they would come.
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by Demzy4: 9:36am On May 27, 2018
asawanathegreat:
U are looking irresponsible that is why!

Does that warrant a slap?
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by ikezudon(m): 11:03am On May 27, 2018
sars no dey tire

in other news, see bizarre champions league final happenings

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: SARS Slapped Me In Lagos For Not Combing My Hair & I Almost Slept In Cell" - Man by asawanathegreat(m): 12:52pm On May 27, 2018
Demzy4:

Does that warrant a slap?
sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Robbers Who Rape Nurses And Patients In Ogun / Abia Polytechnic Student Steals A Generator, Beaten & Stripped Unclad By Mob / Hotel Owner And Suspected Smuggling Kingpin Arrested By Customs. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.