Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man (29704 Views)

A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / "Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / "Lagos Police Slapped An Old Woman, Beat Up Driver With Gun, Collected 7k"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by nlfpmod: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
As shared by Oseni Qasim Olusegun (JQ):

I just got tossed away by the Nigerian police, I was coming back from a friends introduction, got to the front of my estate at cemetery waec office along igbogbo road by 11:00pm 25 NOV 2023, me and my friend was stopped by the Nigerian police and our car was searched and nothing was found.

Immediately they told us to come down so they could search well, when they found nothing, they saw my friends tattoo and immediately called us a cultist, we was still trying to tell them cultist as how. I was slapped and told to seat at the back seat of my car, two @PoliceNG office join at the back seat.

They turn around and started driving towards ogolonto my friend was thrown inside their bus, they drive us to way bridge along mile 12 all the way from ebute ikorodu, stopped there and threatened to shoot me, I was handcuffed they slapped me multiple times

My phone was unlocked with my Face ID, the officer with my phone went straight to my banking apps opened piggy Vest made me withdraw 1.5m to my fcmb account it didn’t work many times cause of network issues , we kept trying multiple times with different OTP till it was successfully transferred to my fcmb

After it was transferred to Fcmb acct from piggy vest, they tried transferring 1M from my fcmb it didn’t go through cause of daily limit so they result to me making the transactions little by little.

cause they said they will take all the money in my Fcmb acct so I made a transfer of 200k 100k , 50k , 20k with Ussd code , then 20k from my PalmPay.

Total of 390k was withdrawn from my acct to these moniepoint 8274433925 mummy T ventures , they tried to withdraw all 1.5m from fcmb thank god Otp was not sent to my number due to network I guess, so they carted away with 390k.

I could not make any video or sort cause they was with our phones but I recognize their faces they are from ipakodo police they said, I’m still traumatized please I need my money it’s supposed to be added to my rent money
JQ

Police React

Lagos Public Relations Officer, SP Benjamin Hundeyin reacted:
"Send your phone number via DM."

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by nlfpmod: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2023

2 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by incandescentena: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is serious. Why are these Policemen in Lagos always acting renegade?

Now that President Tinubu has approved yearly police recruitment for the Nigeria police force, there criminal operations will only get more worse

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by turmacs(f): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sad

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by chiiraq802(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigeria Police Force can never ever change in this life. They've been cursed by God.

If like let them increase there salary to 1 million naira everyday. you see that spirit of extortion and greed can never leave them.

NPF is useless. All of them.

129 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by immortalcrown(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigeria is gone. The solution is simple but a government hijacked by the agents of the devil cannot implement the solution.

Some of the solutions are:
If a station detains someone for more than 48 hours, the DPO should be sacked and his picture with his name should be published on a national newspaper.

If the detained person gets injured or killed in the police custudy, the DPO and all the police officers on duty when it happened should be given life imprisonment.

If something like the case narrated in this post happens in a State, the commissioner for police in that State should be sacked and his identity should be published on a national newspaper.

The police officers at every checkpoint must have their police station boldly printed on their van, so that if anything goes wrong at that checkpoint, the DPO in charge of the station will either fish the officers out or get imprisoned.

155 Likes 16 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by seandurse(m): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
The Police has done more worse than good to this nation. A day never passed without them being in the news for every bad reason. This is close to what they did to me towards Covid-19. Sorry man, I hope you get Justice for this and have your money refunded

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by OgunleyeA1: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ok
Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Coolhaywhy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Please tag Hundeyin and the appropriate quarters on Twitter.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by NairalandForumm: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
That's what happens when an agbero tout is your president

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by PoliteActivist: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
What a country. It was terrible b4. Now it is even more horrible as they know people at the helm are also criminals. See impunity!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by eepeepook: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
I hope this is a true report. The man needs justice.

14 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Algold: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Someone said that Nigeria is a rehab center.

But inside the rehab center they are gangstars (politicians, police, soldier, EFCC) that will never let you finish your rehabilitation.

What a country, only in a country called Nigeria they are ethic cleansing ( going on in Lagos)
Only in Nigeria bandits and Boko boys have local government area where they supervise and collect levies in the North (Zamfara, Karina and others)
The rich get richer from the pain of the poor

My brother and sisters please keep your hard earn money on the phones you don't go out with.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by BigBlackPreek(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is serious
Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Kukutenla: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
The phone recognising your face means they didn't really beat you
With all these evidence, I doubt those guys are truly police men
I don't expect police to be dis dumb leaving footprints everywhere

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by inoki247: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
All this Police no dey rest...

Imagine forcing someone to withdraw around 11 in the night this people are not just different from armed robber that work at night....

I think they need to start charging this people for Armed robber....

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Starships4u(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
This people and their way...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Coldie(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigerian police are acting like armed robbers.

Until this is looked into and they are charged as armed robbers, this won’t stop

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by b0rn2fuck(m): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Useless police force

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Appletek: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is armed robbery.
The Policemen should be dismissed, tried for armed robbery and executed.

11 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by ClearFlair: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
grin
Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by zombieHUNTER: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigeria police in Lagos are thieves...

They're backed up by Tinubu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by illicit(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
They might be fake police but if they are real, Thunder fire them

2 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
........but I recognize their faces they are from ipakodo police they said, I’m still traumatized please I need my money it’s supposed to be added to my rent money

Those are thieves and criminals,
Not cops.
They will be fished out and dealt with accordingly.

We will take up this case with the Police Force personally.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Antoeni(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Just Say Armed Robbers Slapped and Made You Withdraw #390k From Your Account

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Appletek: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
Nigeria police in Lagos are thieves...

They're backed up by Tinubu

The ones in Anambra killing Igbos like dogs are backed by Peter Obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by zombieHUNTER: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
ClearFlair:
grin
What's so funny about this..
Appletek:

The ones in Anambra killing Igbos like dogs are backed by Peter Obi.

Tinubu induced poverty and hardship has made you brainless to the extent that you think Obi appointed the current Yoruba police IG supervising corruption and death of Nigerians due to insecurity..

Bandits kidnapped more than 100 Nigerians yet no word from Tinubu..

*Spits*

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by youngsahito(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Let him take the matter to twitter police, his voices would be heated on that app.

2 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by WhisperedNoise: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
He's an AGBADO muncher. Renewed shege.

8 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Xclusivegrin007(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Npf is cursed

5 Likes

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Thundafireseun: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry
This guy’s are worse in Asaba Delta state

Get a lawyer bro …. Sue this guys

Open market for their head

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Police Slapped Me & Withdrew ₦390k From My Account In Lagos - Man by Obyangel: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Criminals on black uniforms, next episode of end police will be terrible.

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Fake Soldiers Held In Lagos (picture) / Decomposing Dead Body Of A Man In Benue State Causes Stir [PHOTOS] / Kidnappers Arrested Along Kaduna-Abuja Road & Weapons Recovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.