Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53580 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pennywys(m): 5:50pm On May 26, 2018
how i wish there is God who sees and cares
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AntiWailer: 5:52pm On May 26, 2018
Sad.

My heart bleeds.

The problem we are facing in this nation is enormous.

Brainless and Wicked Souls every where.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 26, 2018
This is pathetic

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Itzpaul(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
Poor littles twins sleep on, may God give dady and mum the fortitude to bear ur exit adieu.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:56pm On May 26, 2018
Sin of the parent.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it again from inside suffocating thereafter. Either that or the parents should be thoroughly questioned over what happened to their kids. I don't see any thing to indicate that this was done by an outsider or that the kids were forced into the refrigerator, the story doesn't just add up
My first thought too..they probably got into the freezer while pranking around and the latch on the freezer lid locked into place..even if they made sounds, their noise will be greatly muffled by the layers of stainless and plastic coating on the freezer....damn!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Realdeals(m): 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
A picture of this gory event is enough, why showing it multiple times.. Wickedness at it peak
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2018
Not again. There's more to this that meet the eyes. I suspect ritual killing
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it again from inside suffocating thereafter. Either that or the parents should be thoroughly questioned over what happened to their kids. I don't see any thing to indicate that this was done by an outsider or that the kids were forced into the refrigerator, the story doesn't just add up

These children are big enough to personally suffocate in a freezer.

Besides, that wretched freezer I saw isn't equipped with auto lock.

I expect you to think of autopsy for them.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:

that's possible, the lock hook can close from outside with no one around.
may their soul rest in peace.. Amen
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by patwilly(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
Herr Himmler.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Sije(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2018
they came together, and left together.

If it wld b of any consolation to any1

sooner or later, we are all going.

please prepare yourself, to be found worthy when your time is up

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by AdaFonju: 6:23pm On May 26, 2018
Such a wicked world
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by dmg1: 6:28pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
There is more to this story

So incomplete shocked shocked shocked

The house though undecided
look at this fool with ''the house though'' what's wrong with the house. No let me beat u in dat place o.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by engrelvis(m): 6:32pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

thunder fire u.so r more concern with d state of d house
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by generalud: 6:32pm On May 26, 2018
The killers of this innocent twin brothers will know no peace. Rip.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 6:39pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
99% likely to b
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Himmler: 6:39pm On May 26, 2018
patwilly:

Herr Himmler.
No!! not that murderous Nazi Herr Himmler, Mine is a reference to Karl Otto Himmler, a scientist who invented the first contact lens. I read his inspirational story many years ago and was motivated by it
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Geesaintagape: 6:39pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
90% likely to b
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by slysteel: 6:43pm On May 26, 2018
How did they know that someone forced them into a deep freezer? My advise to parents is lock thier freezers,kids especially boys can climb into it while playing hide and seek,I think the parents should be blamed for leaving the kids home alone.

Nigerians love to claim that someone is after them so we are always ready to blame other people for our mistake

Rip to the neglected kids
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Crixina(f): 6:53pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
You took the words right out of my mouth

Parents= First suspects.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Itydee(m): 6:55pm On May 26, 2018
My cousin had a similar experience
His second son has a knack for hiding in very hideous places. I caught him climbing into their freezer. I shouted and the mom came drag him out. He was just 3years then. He was fond of hiding in cupboards and wardrobes.
He is a grown boy now.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:03pm On May 26, 2018
engrelvis:
thunder fire u.so r more concern with d state of d house
dmg1:
look at this fool with ''the house though'' what's wrong with the house. No let me beat u in dat place o.

Join the dance grin

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Pacyrus(m): 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
Their sins will find them out. God punish them who kill �
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Melian(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
Igbo Kwenu!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Millions of Nigerians cannot afford this house you are seeing there. The poverty in this country have reached an epidemic proportion. At least, they have television and fan with seats in the sitting room showing that they have other rooms.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Focusmind: 7:50pm On May 26, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Too much sense in a post. Very rational.

You just stated the most likely cause. I played that type of play with my mum's old non functional deep freezer. But somebody was around to open the freezer. I couldn't push it up from inside and I was about seven years then
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by emelda86(f): 8:28pm On May 26, 2018
Egbu umuenem otolo Nnewi my maternal home O God!!!Why...what have this innocent children done to deserve this....smh
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Vivuch: 8:41pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

serious more to this story I swear.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by eyinjuege: 8:49pm On May 26, 2018
They should hold their parents well well..
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by CioAngels(f): 8:56pm On May 26, 2018
What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 26, 2018
anambra and money rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Cultists Who Beheaded ABSU Students Arrested - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.