Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (30739 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Just2endowed2(m): 7:38pm On May 26, 2018
SARS on the beat. The way Sars pick people up eh. I was at the bus stop at ikeja and Sars order two guys standing in front of me to come over here. This guys had dread and they were holding iPhone. Come and see slap because one of them ask what was his offense before he can enter the car.

Nigeria is lawless I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Spar7tan(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
Only God himself can deal with these useless SARS with his invincible hands.

Bunch of animals
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by kstyle2(m): 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
post=67907555:
This SARS issue is getting outta hand
it's already out of hand. Funny thing is that not a damn thing would be done to curb this menace unless the child of a prominent Nigerian is involved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by frank41(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Nigeria my country ooo

Nigeria is a scam....I hate that Country with innate person...a country where right is drastically abused without an atom of apology

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by kstyle2(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
Just2endowed2:
SARS on the beat. The way Sars pick people up eh. I was at the bus stop at ikeja and Sars order two guys standing in front of me to come over here. This guys had dread and they were holding iPhone. Come and see slap because one of them ask what was his offense before he can enter the car.

Nigeria is lawless I swear
my cousin told me how two young men dropped at a bus stop just for sars official to pull over and force them into the boot of their car and drove off.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Diso60090(m): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
See him aba head like east goat

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Pat081: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
With dat head u will knw who dey b , area

2 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Stallion93(m): 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

It's official...Nigeria is a zoo and 70 percent of her inhabitants are animals
correction 95%

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by andyanders: 7:46pm On May 26, 2018
jiobestfarms:
What! Since you have his picture and you know the police station they took you to,just get a good lawyer with the picture evidence of wounds,and you are good to go.
Exactly. The officer's pix is clear. Op, contact police public complaint office and they will get him arrested. That is why you need not to pity any member of SARS when they get killed.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Orlatunday11(m): 7:47pm On May 26, 2018
Dat place looks like sars office?
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Hotfreeze: 7:49pm On May 26, 2018
Very soon, SARS would kill the child of a prominent Nigerian or a senior military officer. That's when this madness would stop.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Amiano(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2018
And somebody said i should have human sympathy when this idiotic thief's are killed. No way

They will all die misarebly,

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Abudu2000(m): 8:19pm On May 26, 2018
kstyle2:
What irks me the most is that the atrocities committed by sars has come everyones knowledge with proof to back up, yet nothing is been done to put an end to it. Only those who have encountered these folks can tell you what they go through
In sane conditions, the IGP would be fired or suspended for not been able to bring an end to the crimes committed by men under his tutelage
my brother this matter is an order from above. I believe even these dpos have a share from the moni extorted daily... Then that police olosho called dolapo will come on Instagram with nonsense makes on her face claiming to be doing something about it..

This country Nia useless already. Some fools will still come online and say the boy actually looks like a fraudster..smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Abudu2000(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2018
Mruwa1:
to use iPhone for naija na wahala .to receive bank alert thru text na war ... I beta remain my alert via email than via text...
not just that alone ,no go around neither your ATM or even more than 2000# else police go rough u collect that small one from you self

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by asawanathegreat(m): 8:39pm On May 26, 2018
Police is ur friend
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by talk2percy(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2018
Pls can someone define what kind of country Nigeria is What kind of nonsense is this?? Who even initiated this devilish SARS idea
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by bombim(m): 9:08pm On May 26, 2018
hmmmmm there was a country
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:24pm On May 26, 2018
Everyday, more reasons to be ashamed of being a Nigerian presents itself.

God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by islandmoon: 10:09pm On May 26, 2018
to me, SARS men are the real criminal now, why collect money from those boys to enrich yourself?
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Slymonster(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2018
Lol always delete your bank alert. Damn once those idiot see such. You can't imagine. Bloody criminals on uniform stealing from people everyday nationwide and nothing is done
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
That man is a police officer attach to onipanu police station not sars. I've come across him too. They normally patrol with small bus not sars
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jaxxy(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
Sars this is wrong and not professional. I heard onipan police are always vexing. Why?
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by mkrest(m): 2:11am On May 27, 2018
na 2 day,we don't have a police force; we got thugs/hustlers in uniforms,simple
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by syntax50: 5:53am On May 27, 2018
josephace2020:
What a country!

Wouldn't you like to know how to make 2D animated explainer videos and sell on fiverr? Follow my signature.

I WANT TO LEARN OOO, WHERE DO I START?
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by baresywood(m): 6:06am On May 27, 2018
Forcing people to hate police more and more.
I think this impunity should stop, if not one day citizens will react and it may escalate to what we can't envisage.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by johnwell(m): 7:21am On May 27, 2018
Welcome to banana republic
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by onyxo76(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2018
baresywood:
Forcing people to hate police more and more.
I think this impunity should stop, if not one day citizens will react and it may escalate to what we can't envisage.
citizens are already reacting do , you that SARS guy killed some days after his traditional wedding was just an accident ? An aggrieved fellow will just note the officer and wait till he's off duty, trace him to certain place and organize boys to waste him, it's already happening, you can't be in the station 24 hours a day, you got to be off at some point,
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Oluwabenjamin(m): 8:11am On May 27, 2018
I am sorry for him but do you know why I am not too sorry, probably during the ENDSARS protest and clamour he felt nothing Concerns him or probably he even said that's a good payback for fraudsters and now it's his turn

A lesson.....that you're not affected today by a law doesn't mean you will not be affected tomorrow.
Who knows, You or any legit individual whether resident here in Nigeria or overseas could be at that club57 that night for his bachelors eve when the raid was conducted...meaning Bachelors eve don finish and wedding suspended because before dem finish interrogation na Sunday and then you've dissapointed everybody though it's not your fault afterall.....
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by taiwo92(m): 8:12am On May 27, 2018
Iphone that high school kid uses in Germany. I taya for naija. Make I better remain here. U will see polizie in Germany u will see respect, they are always ready to help.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Horus(m): 8:21am On May 27, 2018
.i was able to get a picture of one of them

His picture should be posted on the internet

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Nigerian Man Punches A Police Officer Outside A UK Nightclub For Touching Him / Five Arrested As Police Foil Multiple Bank Robberies In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.