Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,463 members, 7,958,398 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun (30854 Views)

Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo / SARS Extorted N600,000 From Me - Nigerian Man Based In Netherlands Cries Out / Soldier Blasts Yomi Shogunle For Blocking Him After SARS Complaint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:19am On May 27, 2018
kstyle2:
What irks me the most is that the atrocities committed by sars has come everyones knowledge with proof to back up, yet nothing is been done to put an end to it. Only those who have encountered these folks can tell you what they go through
In sane conditions, the IGP would be fired or suspended for not been able to bring an end to the crimes committed by men under his tutelage

when we say Nigeria is a zoo,una dey get angry....Is Nigeria not a zoo??
Which countrys extorts money and kill citizens they are meant to protect.....Nigeria is a zoo,Take it or leave it.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:20am On May 27, 2018
Divay22:
I tire for this country o

Which countrys extorts money and kill citizens they are meant to protect.....Nigeria is a zoo,Take it or leave it.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:21am On May 27, 2018
naijatatafo:
So me that’s using IPhone uko.. so somebody can not use iPhone again bcuz of Police

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2018
ThankYouGod:
Criminals.

To all those who believed Buhari will turnto Dubai, sell petrol at N40/ltr, make $1 = N1 and pay you N5,000 stipend monthly, Happy Children's Day to y'all NDI NZUZU.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:25am On May 27, 2018
paullo240:
This one na hungry policemen

OK me nko wey own 4 iPhone X, make I go buy torch light phone oooo

To all those who believed Buhari will turnto Dubai, sell petrol at N40/ltr, make $1 = N1 and pay you N5,000 stipend monthly, Happy Children's Day to y'all NDI NZUZU.
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by jacyhelen(f): 9:28am On May 27, 2018
post=67907555:
This SARS issue is getting outta hand

Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by josephace2020: 10:21am On May 27, 2018
syntax50:

I WANT TO LEARN OOO, WHERE DO I START?

Okay sir, please visit my thread using the link on my signature
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Divay22(f): 10:23am On May 27, 2018
jacyhelen:

I take it o
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by Marcdon10(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2018
Where is this ijoba going to, nah wa Ooooo.....
Re: Man Cries Out After SARS Extorted Him For Owning An Iphone And 50k In His Accoun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:28pm On May 27, 2018
jacyhelen:

THANK YOU Mom!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dead Bodies Found Floating On Anambra River / Police arrest Army deserter who trains IPOB members / Five-year-old Girl Accuses Father’s Colleagues Of Rape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.