Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Five Minutes Of Madness- Lifetime Of Regrets! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Minutes Of Madness- Lifetime Of Regrets! (875 Views)

50-Year-Old Nigerian Shares Her Regrets About Her Parents Sending Her Abroad / 7 Things You Should Learn To Do In Your 20s To Avoid Regrets In Your Later Life / My Wife Just Told Me She Regrets Marrying Me. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Minutes Of Madness- Lifetime Of Regrets! by Udemeeyenabasi: 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
What you do when people offend you will either make or mar you. Watch it...don't lose your cool or you may regret the heat afterwards. Please read this enlightening article and help share it with your friends. Thanks...http://geraldinyang..com.ng/2018/05/do-not-lose-your-cool.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Watchman Captured On CCTV 'chewing' Boss' Wife / Very Good Cassava Slicer, Peanut Sheller, Coffee Bean / Cocoa Bean Peeling Machi / Where Do You Buy Toys For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.