Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) (55621 Views)

Breaking: Bede Chukwuekezie Wins Enugu APGA Governorship Ticket / Photos:bede Chukwuekezie Picks APGA Guber Nomination Form For Enugu Governorship / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by salt1: 3:15am On May 27, 2018
Rhea:

So Bede Chukwuekezie was brutalized, and Onyeye Chibuzor was given prescriptions for medicines?

Busted!!!
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 3:26am On May 27, 2018
felixmuyiwa:
pls called me for your plumbing work or whatsapp me on....08104253429 or 08110757150

Are you in Nigeria or abroad?

If you are in Nigeria put picture of a black image there and ill patronize you when i need or have someone who has need for plumbing repair.

If you are in white man's country then don't listen to me. grin
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by hush15: 3:28am On May 27, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to the Enugu state chairman of Young Progressive Party, YPP, Bede Chukwuekezie, he was allegedly brutalized by police officers attached to the state governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He also revealed what he did when the governor asked him to enter his car after the brutalization.

Read what he shared on Facebook;

At about 2:30 to 3:00pm yesterday 25th May, while returning back to YPP State Party Secretariat at 154 Ogui Road Enugu, One side of the road inside the street was blocked by the police inside the street because the Governor visited, which i was not aware until i was told. I packed my car not too far from where the police which happens to be the Governors securites were trying to block even thou i had no problem with the place where i packed, a pregnant woman had already been forced by the police to go back but due to the woman's pregnancy she could not turn back very well to go back, unfortunately while the woman was going back she attempted to harm my own car already packed and i immediately call on the attention of the woman to hold on.

Then i asked the police to help the woman as she is pregnant but they responded if he was responsible for the womans pregnancy, and they asked me to come and help, when i came down they started heating me like a criminal with their guns on my head, my mouth and eyes were like they are no longer in my body any more but the amazing thing was that people started crowding, shawting and snapping them also reminding them who they just beat, then the did has already been done and i have no choice than to close the road with the powers of the ordinary youths within the vicinity in demanding for justice.

The plea from the police to forgive were too late because there was already pandemonium. The Governor could not move any more as it called to my attention, giving honour to the State Governor, i went and the Governor asked me to join his car but i told him no, he said? AM THE CHIEF SECURITY OF THE STATE, I HAVE IMMUNITY. go and meet my aide to give you money, i felt so ashamed of my self, like do i look like an ordinary street boi? what a shame instead of making an arrangement of sending me to hospital for first aid, he chooses to belittle me before the youths who joined hands to stop the brutality of his aids.

I immediately left the Governor to Ogui police station Enugu where i was told that i slumped inside S.O office Ogui police station while they where preparing a doctors report to the Enugu State CID clinic after the Parklane hospital had rejected me thinking that i was going to die with the aid of the same police men from Ogui police station Enugu.

According to the Doctor, he said that i will be going for a number of scan and xras to ascertain the real cause of the slump. He said i was brought in a state of extreme coma and lost almost one of my eye if not well treated.

I know in the proper orientation of extreme politicians that once you fail negotiation you are already an enemy, well noted.

I will keep on saying it that Enugu cannot be a one party system, there must be competition and we are ready to reunite our people, the teeming youths who lavish every day in the fore corners of our prisons full of over drowsiness and infectious diseases. We are not against one man or any body but to call the attention to all our leaders all over the country that even a gun at the neck won't change the cause we have embarked on.

I seek good governance, nothing more nothing less and we will not back out now because we have expanded our tentacles all over the state and in the country.

Enugu State Chairman YPP

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-allegedly-brutalized-by-police-attached-to-governor-ugwuanyi-in-enugu.html

Its overzealousness of some police security attached to the governor and when it had happened, the governor demanded your presence. You should have used it to your advantage for justice, equity and fairness.These things happen and while it is wrong, not many offer the chance to make things right.

When you had the opportunity to be with the governor, you allowed anger to rule you than compose yourself, enter his car and politely demand justice n fairness. You didnt need to collect anything, its wisdom you apply. You explain the situation and told him its not about the money but if he could get you to an hospital, you would take it from there. A comment like " pls sir, had i been your son, what would you do sir? And probably pass out from there...

Am sure you will get his attention and he would probably reproach the erring officers but you yourself, honestly, you acted arrogantly out of anger and pride, lost an opportunity to handle it right.. His comment may not be right at that time but you lost an opportunity to create the right impression. Walking away from him or his offer wouldnt change anything. He told you the blunt truth that he is the number 1 and has immunity. Nothing will happen. As a youth leader in your cosmos, you lead by example with all sense of humility and not the boss. If the tables where turned, am sure you wont have acted differently.

Dont get me wrong, am not encouraging bad leadership and outrightly condemn the actions but when opportunity presents itself, we should be conscious of it and seize it, act wisely and selflessly, especially if you seek to be in leadership roles.
I believe everything has a reason. Sometimes, we go thru the dark to get to the light. Maybe all that happened by divine design to meet with the governor for something more important, who knows.... i have to tell you bro with all sense of humilty, you didnt act any better than the governor o.

2 Likes

Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:28am On May 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

Things people do for attention these days

The governor asked you to enter his car and you refused. I don't support whatever happened to you, but I sure know that no one will even let you enter his car.

The youths that were protesting nko? What now happened to them?

Mtcheeew undecided Let me get ready for my Liverpool jare
if he entered d governors car what would have happened?
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 27, 2018
hush15:

Its overzealousness of some police security attached to the governor and when it had happened, the governor demanded your presence. You should have used it to your advantage for justice, equity and fairness.These things happen and while it is wrong, not many offer the chance to make things right.

When you had the opportunity to be with the governor, you allowed anger to rule you than compose yourself, enter his car and politely demand justice n fairness. You didnt need to collect anything, its wisdom you apply. You explain the situation and told him its not about the money but if he could get you to an hospital, you would take it from there. A comment like " pls sir, had i been your son, what would you do sir? And probably pass out from there...

Am sure you will get his attention and he would probably reproach the erring officers but you yourself, honestly, you acted arrogantly out of anger and pride, lost an opportunity to handle it right.. His comment may not be right at that time but you lost an opportunity to create the right impression. Walking away from him or his offer wouldnt change anything. He told you the blunt truth that he is the number 1 and has immunity. Nothing will happen. As a youth leader in your cosmos, you lead by example with all sense of humility and not the boss. If the tables where turned, am sure you wont have acted differently.

Dont get me wrong, am not encouraging bad leadership and outrightly condemn the actions but when opportunity presents itself, we should be conscious of it and seize it, act wisely and selflessly, especially if you seek to be in leadership roles.
I believe everything has a reason. Sometimes, we go thru the dark to get to the light. Maybe all that happened by divine design to meet with the governor for something more important, who knows.... i have to tell you bro with all sense of humilty, you didnt act any better than the governor o.
very nicely put. i believe as you quite rightly have asserted, he acted out of Anger, and lost a great opportunity to put his greaviances foward.i bet he regrets it now.
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by nams77: 6:57am On May 27, 2018
chyckxx:
The comments above are disheartening. There don’t seem to be any hope for this country; the problem isn’t just about the leaders, the citizens are majorly consisted.
My brother you re so correct. I fear for the youths of today. No morals, no integrity or honor. A man stood his ground and refused to be bought and those little imps on this forum are insulting him. Smh
We are almost lost in this country. No wonder our leaders behave the way they do. Smh

1 Like

Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by johnwell(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:
Ipob matter, not my business.

You vote animals and mentally unstable persons as your political leaders but run to Lagos to enjoy leadership.

When Fulanis killed people in Enugu and Ugwuanyi asked Enugu people to fast and pray, commonsense should have told you that Ugwuanyi is not mentally okay.

Stay back and reap the benefits of your foolish political decisions.

Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by fabienjoe: 7:21am On May 27, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
According to the Enugu state chairman of Young Progressive Party, YPP, Bede Chukwuekezie, he was allegedly brutalized by police officers attached to the state governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi. He also revealed what he did when the governor asked him to enter his car after the brutalization.

Read what he shared on Facebook;

At about 2:30 to 3:00pm yesterday 25th May, while returning back to YPP State Party Secretariat at 154 Ogui Road Enugu, One side of the road inside the street was blocked by the police inside the street because the Governor visited, which i was not aware until i was told. I packed my car not too far from where the police which happens to be the Governors securites were trying to block even thou i had no problem with the place where i packed, a pregnant woman had already been forced by the police to go back but due to the woman's pregnancy she could not turn back very well to go back, unfortunately while the woman was going back she attempted to harm my own car already packed and i immediately call on the attention of the woman to hold on.

Then i asked the police to help the woman as she is pregnant but they responded if he was responsible for the womans pregnancy, and they asked me to come and help, when i came down they started heating me like a criminal with their guns on my head, my mouth and eyes were like they are no longer in my body any more but the amazing thing was that people started crowding, shawting and snapping them also reminding them who they just beat, then the did has already been done and i have no choice than to close the road with the powers of the ordinary youths within the vicinity in demanding for justice.

The plea from the police to forgive were too late because there was already pandemonium. The Governor could not move any more as it called to my attention, giving honour to the State Governor, i went and the Governor asked me to join his car but i told him no, he said? AM THE CHIEF SECURITY OF THE STATE, I HAVE IMMUNITY. go and meet my aide to give you money, i felt so ashamed of my self, like do i look like an ordinary street boi? what a shame instead of making an arrangement of sending me to hospital for first aid, he chooses to belittle me before the youths who joined hands to stop the brutality of his aids.

I immediately left the Governor to Ogui police station Enugu where i was told that i slumped inside S.O office Ogui police station while they where preparing a doctors report to the Enugu State CID clinic after the Parklane hospital had rejected me thinking that i was going to die with the aid of the same police men from Ogui police station Enugu.

According to the Doctor, he said that i will be going for a number of scan and xras to ascertain the real cause of the slump. He said i was brought in a state of extreme coma and lost almost one of my eye if not well treated.

I know in the proper orientation of extreme politicians that once you fail negotiation you are already an enemy, well noted.

I will keep on saying it that Enugu cannot be a one party system, there must be competition and we are ready to reunite our people, the teeming youths who lavish every day in the fore corners of our prisons full of over drowsiness and infectious diseases. We are not against one man or any body but to call the attention to all our leaders all over the country that even a gun at the neck won't change the cause we have embarked on.

I seek good governance, nothing more nothing less and we will not back out now because we have expanded our tentacles all over the state and in the country.

Enugu State Chairman YPP

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-allegedly-brutalized-by-police-attached-to-governor-ugwuanyi-in-enugu.html

What is your level of education? Nigerian youths? SMH!
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2018
9japrof:
Police brutality would continue to be here in Nigeria, I don't see any end in sight...

Nigga wanted to cash on the events to score cheap political points...

The deed have already been done and the governor defying security invited you over to his car and you bluntly refused... That was a disrespect to the office of the governor...

The governor directed money should be disbursed to you to enable you go for treatments and you said nooo...

And you came online to rant...

Whose more stupid?

You are the more stupid person for your statement. I believe you are a youth clamoring for change. You don't get such change with your kind of mindset. Oponu
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by Chidex50(m): 7:41am On May 27, 2018
heendrix:
this can can only happen in IPOB land wink

a land flowing with milk n honey grin grin

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC.YOU DON'T HAVE AN IOTA OF HUMAN SYMPATHY AT ALL.ALWAYS TALKING TRASH ABOUT TRIBES.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST!
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by 2nattie(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2018
asuustrike2009:
Sorry dear but this is Nigeria. Similar incident had happened and nothing changed that is why you see this phenomenon occurring from time to time. As for those saying why didn't enter the governor's car, there is no hope for this country.

God bless you. You get brain
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by odogwu9(m): 7:46am On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
I dey Vex today pls Nobody should like, share or quote any of my posts today

LIVERPOOL DEY MAAAAAAD

Liverpool played very well,,we apparently didn't go to the final with a gk ,,immediately Salah went out we were short in attacking options and creativity, ,Madrid won by chance and by virtue of sleek talent of few players..
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 8:07am On May 27, 2018
tolugar:
Governor asked you to enter his car you refused

Probably due to village arrogance

See his mouth "ordinary street boy"

Who you think say you be

Bros ehh

That opportunity may never come your way again.

Now you go online to rant.

Never imagined what will happen if you slumped inside the governors car.

Pity

Who Liverpool put for post like this

The governor is but a human being like you why attach so much importance to him. That's why them politicians dey mess up and do anyhow because no one sabi him right to say "No" or ask questions to power.

What a mindset?

I beg make I go dey look out for Ramos, I must do him back wetin him do Mo Salah
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 8:51am On May 27, 2018
Mr. Chairman sir! You can always express yourself in your mother tongue... No compulsion in English language nah!
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:02am On May 27, 2018
Chidex50:

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE TOO TRIBALISTIC.YOU DON'T HAVE AN IOTA OF HUMAN SYMPATHY AT ALL.ALWAYS TALKING TRASH ABOUT TRIBES.PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY AND YOU DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST!

awww shocked

are you pained?

and why would u even wish ur fellow human death
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:23am On May 27, 2018
izzou:
grin

Things people do for attention these days

The governor asked you to enter his car and you refused. I don't support whatever happened to you, but I sure know that no one will even let you enter his car.

The youths that were protesting nko? What now happened to them?

Mtcheeew undecided Let me get ready for my Liverpool jare
What if the governor had taken him to an unknown destination and asked his boys to finish him.....
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by Luzie1996: 9:24am On May 27, 2018
johnmartus:
you're laughing it will soon be your turn .
baba don vex
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2018
tolugar:

Who you think say you be

Bros ehh

Pity

*** and

for all those that mentioned me and those that will still do.

Know is that there is always a better way or resolving issues rather than fighting.

The governor offered a hand of friendship so that peace will reign

And he turned it down.

He gave him the opportunity to better talk to him first hand what happened

and he turned it down.

That is conflict resolution which is always the best way to avert a war.

If he was beaten and abandoned, then that will be a different thing.

Sorry, I won't give him any accolade.
It seems you don't know how to read.The Governor told him to go and meet his aide and collect money.It is when it happens to someone you know before you can wise up and know that this nation is no more safe.
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by climasautos(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2018
shocked shocked angry
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by akejubaba: 1:07pm On May 27, 2018
Drnice2:
Ode, you see your life?
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by tolugar: 2:03pm On May 27, 2018
jbtobsyn:

It seems you don't know how to read.The Governor told him to go and meet his aide and collect money.It is when it happens to someone you know before you can wise up and know that this nation is no more safe.

It seems you read so fast! YPP member I guess

The governor first told him to enter his car.

Which is the best thing anyone in political power can do in that situation and a better opportunity for him to express his grievances...

Also anger and hatred crowded your judgement that you did not notice that the name of the victim and the one in the prescription sheet are not the same.
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by EagleNest(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
tolugar:

Who you think say you be

Bros ehh

Pity

*** and

for all those that mentioned me and those that will still do.

Know is that there is always a better way or resolving issues rather than fighting.

The governor offered a hand of friendship so that peace will reign

And he turned it down.

He gave him the opportunity to better talk to him first hand what happened

and he turned it down.

That is conflict resolution which is always the best way to avert a war.

If he was beaten and abandoned, then that will be a different thing.

Sorry, I won't give him any accolade.

People do turn down the president of America and nothing happens. It is all about trust. If I don't trust you why will I agree. Why belittle the guy to go collect money as way of conflict resolution.

Even you compounded the whole thing by calling him names, " village arrogance", " ordinary street boy", "who you think you be", haba!

You see, everyone can't be same otherwise we all behave like zombies. Your police beat up the guy for nothing and still you governor see him, a citizen of your state, as hungry person reason why he's making noise. Ekene kwam unu!
Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by tolugar: 11:56pm On May 27, 2018
EagleNest:

People do turn down the president of America and nothing happens. It is all about trust. If I don't trust you why will I agree. Why belittle the guy to go collect money as way of conflict resolution.

Even you compounded the whole thing by calling him names, " village arrogance", " ordinary street boy", "who you think you be", haba!

You see, everyone can't be same otherwise we all behave like zombies. Your police beat up the guy for nothing and still you governor see him, a citizen of your state, as hungry person reason why he's making noise. Ekene kwam unu!

The governor first asked him to enter his car.

That was a way of giving him the opportunity to explain what happen and its left for the governor to take care of his house.

Maybe he was expecting the governor to publicly flog the police men or sack them right there!!

1 Like

Re: Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos) by Rhea(f): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
salt1:

Busted!!!

Like blue balls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos) / Drone Shot Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ife Central, Ife East Lg(pics) / Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.