Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) (55629 Views)

EXCLUSIVE:Wike Spends N4 Billion To Renovate Official Residence Instead Of N150m / SK Usman Spends His Weekend With Snake (Photos) / Missing Man Found Dead In Nasarawa After Going Hiking With Friends (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Bvlgari: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
FCT minister Nyesom Wike spends his holiday cooking for his friends Rt. Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, Sen. Olaka Nwogu etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRv7gqPbI8s

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Wujio: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
This soup matter go pain Atiku pass even the election loss.

grin. Wike never ever ever invite Atiku come him house talk less of to drink wine or enter him kitchen. This one go pain Atiku pass, no be even the loss of the election.

E go touch Atiku for belle cheesy

AtIKuKates, you will not taste this Wike's soup alongside Atiku. You wont

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
If I were them I wouldn't eat that food

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Alchemy528: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Culinarian, Himself

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Millimann: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
From Gbajabiamila's face, I can only conclude that Wike cooked nonsense.

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by SmartPolician: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:
This soup matter go pain Atiku pass even the election loss.

grin. Wike never ever ever invite Atiku come him house talk less of to drink wine. This one go pain Atiku pass, no be even the loss of the election.

E go touch Atiku for belle cheesy

Atiku messed that election up.

He shouldn't have contested, but his desperation for power wouldn't let him.

By the way, it seems Tinubu didn't reward other members of the G5.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by kokoA(m): 3:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
And so? Politicians are human beings to abeg. What's the biggy?

3 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by rash47(m): 3:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin grin. Nyandaba nyandaba.

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Taylor92: 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wujio:

Trans amadi souo sweet pass Ogboni, no, i meant to say Ogoni soup

Ogboni not Ogbolo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by decatalyst(m): 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nonsense or not, they will eat it under the air conditioner😁
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Goodvibes007: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
Politics without bitterness.

Children of hate wouldn't be happy with this news.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gbaja gats dey present for kitchen,guy man no trust that sellout make we no hear justice for gbaja.

30 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by ecolime(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wike

Chilling with the big boys.

This life ehn, follow who know road oo

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Rodimi20000000: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Make I go carry plate

6 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Creamypie(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Useless rulers, futureless praise singers.how
I wish all seeing this pictures will understand that harm these guys have done eh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Menclothing: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wike and Gbaja are good friends now with akpabio

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bvlgari:
FCT minister Nyesom Wike spends his holiday cooking for his friends Rt. Hon Femi Gbajabiamila, Sen. Olaka Nwogu etc

Scatter internet? Very petty. I doubt if that's the intention. It's holiday and they are bonding. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by iwaeda: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bvlgari:

Wike trying cookathon from Presidential candidate to chief Cheff of Abuja. grin grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by bigtt76(f): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
e de cook igbooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bvlgari:

1 Like

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dear Wike,

Stop answering questions nobody asked you. We already know you're happily romancing APC. Please can you now stop this your childish show

3 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Hollyharjii: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wike, the wicked producer

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by VEHINTOLAR: 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
A wise man doesn't eat everything that comes his way !

2 Likes

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by accordadoga30(f): 4:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hehehehe.

Wike!!! The butcher of the pigs.

Make he no use ogogoro cook sha

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Shikini: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Who cares?
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Belial06: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Dirty akpu munching bonobo 🤣 see as his head flat like my vulcanizer Nnamdi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet he breath smellsof kaikai like his people always do 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small time they will go and look for one of their numerous prostitute daughters named Ada of Belema or Boma who already have a child in her father's house since age 16 to sleep with 🤣

See any akpu munching gorilla who quotes me will get a sledge hammer of yabs....

Smelly people... see as dem.be like pigs ..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
After kidnapping robbery or killing police DPos these smelly pigs with be shouting up and down 🤣
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by Lee99: 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Rubbish
Re: Wike Spends His Holiday Cooking For His Friends (pix/video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you guys like, keep fighting online.
They are cooking for themselves and enjoying the meals.

This luxurious house is up for graping.
Elegantly Built And Tastefully Designed 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached Duplex with BQ. $80,000 (N75million)

Located at Abule Egba, in the heart of Lagos Mainland, Nigeria.

The Mini Estate comprised 4 units of 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached Duplex with BQ.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7Lxl8EGe4?si=3998X9_f2xNQahNa

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders Complete Overhaul Of SARS / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Return In Funny Tweets / Nyesom Wike Wins 8 LGAs In Rivers, Awara 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.