Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga (2226 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by 5Ebiscoo: 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
A former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili, has reacted to the comment by President Muhammadu Buhari that $16 billion was spent on the power sector by the administration of former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

She pointed out that the issue was too important to be joked with, adding that a serious leadership would have taken the necessary action on the matter.

The former Minister on her twitter handle, @obyezeks, noted that it was not enough to bring up the issue whenever there is a political debate.

Ezekwesili tweeted, “The ‘$16Billion Power Sector expenditure allegation’ has a way of always surfacing for public debate whenever there are squabbles within the political circle.

“I wish to assert that it is time for Citizens to demand independent and exhaustive expert investigation of that matter.

“The Power Sector is too important a determinant of the level of Productivity and Competitiveness of each Nigerian, Business and Country as a whole to be mired in unresolved controversy among the Political Class.

“Let’s have an independent expert panel inaugurated to investigate.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/05/obasanjo-vs-buhari-oby-ezekwesili.html

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by BankeSmalls(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13pm On May 26, 2018
Look who’s talking 2? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Talknochip(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2018
dont worry ma, dey go soon open ur dusted file for federal ministry of education!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by aolawale025: 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
She made the right call

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 26, 2018
Madam is trying to asslick her way back to Buhari's good book who knows, she may be the lucky female VP. grin
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
Oby confused activist.. I can Deduct 3 controversial headlines from this Short piece

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by CarlosTheJackal: 12:13am On May 27, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Madam is trying to asslick her way back to Buhari's good book who knows, she may be the lucky female VP. grin
You are wrong. Oby is a fanatic supporter of OBJ but her reply here shows that political or ideological affiliation shouldn't stop us from speaking the truth when the need arises

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:11am On May 27, 2018
Talknochip:
dont worry ma, dey go soon open ur dusted file for federal ministry of education!
Quit all these blackmailing here jarè

I sure say you no even attend almajiri come here come dey disturb intellects

Not everyone is a coward!

What she is saying, does it make sense to you at all

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Talknochip(m): 3:47am On May 27, 2018
Says an 'intellect' and a 'brave' woman! SMH.... U must really b a 'wise' person not to recognise 'sarcasm'... and to judge someone base on where he or she resides really makes u really a 'wise person' SMH.... [Wiseandtrue]
[b]Quit all these blackmailing here jarè

Not everyone is a coward...
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:22am On May 27, 2018
Talknochip:
Says an 'intellect' and a 'brave' woman! SMH.... U must really b a 'wise' person not to recognise 'sarcasm'... and to judge someone base on where he or she resides really makes u really a 'wise person' SMH.... [Wiseandtrue]
[b]Quit all these blackmailing here jarè

Not everyone is a coward...
There was no sign of sarcasm hence my reply.

Apologies for misunderstanding your intended sarcasm and the comment on Almajiri. No harm intended smiley

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Metuh: 7:54am On May 27, 2018
dontask3:

the police should invite mr obasanjo and charge him for fraud..

obasanjo has to go to court . it is the duty of the police to investigate mr buhari claim. And charge mr obasanjo inline with the law to court.

Mr obasanjo should be arrested and charge to court... It is left for mr obasanjo to prove the case against him otherwise. but as it stand. the police most go and arrest mr obasanjo.. because the president of the federal republic make a claim.. And it is video recorded. And that is evident in a court of law. And it is the police duty to look at how much was spent and spent on what..

Mr Obasanjo also sold government properties, which is illegal. because mr obasanjo had no power to sell properties that does not belong to it.. or government properties.

A political party is a temporary agency, staff of temporary agency dont sell properties of the employer.. This is enough is enough to jail mr obasanjo. Mr obasanjo is an accused... And the police most act fact to arrest mr obasanjo before he can leave the country.
Charge him for fraud without any evidence

Are you drunk?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Talknochip(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Sorry for my outburst too... (Wiseandtrue) There was no sign of sarcasm hence my reply.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Talknochip(m): 4:01pm On May 27, 2018
Sorry for my outburst too... (Wiseandtrue) There was no sign of sarcasm hence my reply.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by omaguibu(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2018
She doesn't take herself serious, is it me would bother?
Re: Obasanjo Vs Buhari: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To $16bn Saga by Caseless: 5:06pm On May 27, 2018
She's here to defend her boyfriend.

(1) (Reply)

33 Local Governments Covered In Kano, PDP Is Leading With 82,000 Votes. / What Geo-political Zone In Nigeria Is The Soul Of Nigeria's Survival / UNBELIEVABLE! Yorubas Affix ‘kehinde’ To Nnamdi Kanu’s Name On Wikipedia(picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.