Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems (2636 Views)

Sagay: Obasanjo Is A Hypocrite, He Should Stop Meddling In Election Matters / Has Fulani Herdsmen Left Igboland For Good? / #AishaTheHypocrite: Aisha Yesufu Labelled A 'Hypocrite'; Dragged Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 7:47pm On May 26, 2018
President Akuffo Addo of Ghana was recently reported to have mocked Nigeria for having cows ''roaming the streets''.

But my research shows that Ghana, his country, has the EXACT SAME PROBLEMS as Nigeria in this regard. But he knows Nigerians don't read or research, and would accept his insults.

Again...

GHANA HAS THE EXACT SAME PROBLEMS OF FULANI CATTLE GRAZING AS NIGERIA.

AS USUAL, NIGERIANS DON'T RESEARCH THEIR OPPONENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING INSULTS FROM THEM:

Excerpts:

''Why should it get to killing of innocent Ghanaian farmers, raping of farmers’ wives and children and wanton destruction of people's livelihoods, all in the name of finding pasture? Nomads are persons who have no settlements and move from place to place, usually alongside their livestock in search of good pasture and water....

We have brought the present hardships in Agogo, Kwahu, Begoro and other places on ourselves, of course, with the complicity of men in political power, traditional authority and the security agencies. They either have their cattle among those causing the mess and do not know where to keep them or are looked after by the Fulanis. They have a ready penchant to bribe their way through every difficulty and with willing hands, get away with anything. Do Ghanaian lives matter? I dare to ask. If so, then why will Ghanaians be arrested when cows are killed but no one gets arrested when Ghanaians are killed or farms are destroyed. There will be no need for Fulanis if all cattle are kept in enclosures.''

https://www.graphic.com.gh/features/opinion/cattle-grazing-and-the-consequences-thereof.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by dareyyyy(m): 7:51pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
Op no vex me this night sad angry
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by hisgrace090: 8:14pm On May 26, 2018
At least their headsmen still behave as humans. Not taking over the land with cows.

Today in Nigeria cows rull supreme dispute and you will be short to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:16pm On May 26, 2018
dareyyyy:
Ok

No it's not OK. Next time CONDUCT YOUR RESEARCH on your opponents and enemies before accepting their narcissistic insults and put-downs. Nobody who has the same problem as you - or worse problems - should be allowed to get away with pouring scorn on you while you open your nyash and accept.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:18pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
At least their headsmen still behave as humans. Not taking over the land with cows.

Today in Nigeria cows rull supreme dispute and you will be short to death.

SHUT UP. There is no ''at least this, at least that''. THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS. I posted the evidence for all to see. If you want more evidence I'll post. They know that as a Nigerian, you are so filled with inferiority complex and self loathing that you will never research those who castigate and demean you. They also know you will make excuses for them all night, all day, while beating up on your own self and country. CURSED PEOPLE.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 26, 2018
true op,I was seeing it in the news that the natives were encountering problems with Fulani herdsmen. but as usual the inferiority which reeks in some Nigerian they like putting this country in a negative light all the time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by hisgrace090: 8:27pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

SHUT UP. There is no ''at least this, at least that''. THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS. I posted the evidence for all to see. If you want more evidence I'll post. They know that as a Nigerian, you are so filled with inferiority complex and self loathing that you will never research those who castigate and demean you. They also know you will make excuses for them all night, all day, while beating up on your own self and country. CURSED PEOPLE.

Another headsman rampaigen the land, its a pity how your numbers are growing this days while people are dying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:33pm On May 26, 2018
jessca048:
true op,I was seeing it in the news that the natives were encountering problems with Fulani herdsmen. but as usual the inferiority which reeks in some Nigerian they like putting this country in a negative light all the time.

Don't mind them. Majority of them don't even understand WHY there is this crisis in the first place. A simple look at a map of West Africa will show that increasing desertification of the northern Sahel affects ALL of West Africa, as cattle herders are forced to head further southwards to feed and water their cattle. A situation that will obviously lead to clashes with southern farming communities. So how can it be unique to Nigeria? There is no country in West Africa that uses ranches in any sort of scale, so they are bound to have the same problems as Nigeria., with ours only exacerbated by the higher population of humans and cattle involved.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by OBAGADAFFI: 8:35pm On May 26, 2018
They handled the issue better

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/herdsmen-beg-ghana-police-boss-gives-personnel-shoot-kill-sight-order/amp/

While the police boss and his men are seen charged and killing every cattle on sight, the herdsmen in the state are pleading with the government to give them a mercy of just two days so that they can evacuate their remaining cattle.

Agogo has been in the news in recent times as a result of the frequent herdsmen/farmers clash resulting in killings and raping of many defenseless people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:40pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:

Another headsman rampaigen the land, its a pity how your numbers are growing this days while people are dying.

I'll just put this down - including your terrible diction - to your crass illiteracy and dumbitude.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:51pm On May 26, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

That is strictly a matter of opinion. In Nigeria, some states have banned grazing altogether, so we are also ''handling it'' in our own way. There is even legislation afoot to enforce ranching, to deal with the issue once and for all. But as usual, as a typical Nigerian with inferiority complex, you ignore all those real, structural efforts in Nigeria, to praise some single Ghanaian policeman's actions, and then claim ''they are handling it better''. I mean, you people are pathetic.

In any case, the issue of this thread is that the Ghana president criticised Nigeria for having the exact same problem his country has. And we should not accept that.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by hisgrace090: 8:53pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

I'll just put this down - including your terrible diction - to your crass illiteracy and dumbitude.

How I wish you will not attack any town tonight, that's my majore
concern not your insult.

3 Likes

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 8:55pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:

How I wish you will not attack any town tonight, that's my majore
concern not your insult.

Thanks for your contribution. Now get lost.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by heendrix(m): 9:04pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

SHUT UP. There is no ''at least this, at least that''. THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM NIGERIA HAS. I posted the evidence for all to see. If you want more evidence I'll post also. They know that as a Nigerian, you are so filled with inferiority complex and self loathing that you will never research those who castigate and demean you. They also know you will make excuses for them all night, all day, while beating up on your own self and country. CURSED PEOPLE.

okay post more evidence grin

and how big n wide is the complex grin
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by OBAGADAFFI: 9:05pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

That is strictly a matter of opinion. In Nigeria, some states have banned grazing altogether, so we are also ''handling it'' in our own way. There is even legislation afoot to enforce ranching, to deal with the issue once and for all. But as usual, as a typical Nigerian with inferiority complex, you ignore all those real, structural efforts in Nigeria, to praise some single Ghanaian policeman's actions, and then claim ''they are handling it better''. I mean, you people are pathetic.

In any case, the issue of this thread is that the Ghana president criticised Nigeria for having the exact same problem his country has. And we should not accept that.

Despite the banning and legislations, the killing is still going on, even in Benue State.

The same inferiority complex the makes our President go abroad for health care. Do you Know the numbers if Nigerians schooling abroad even in Ghana?

3 Likes

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by dareyyyy(m): 9:16pm On May 26, 2018
Rosskii:

No it's not OK. Next time CONDUCT YOUR RESEARCH on your opponents and enemies before accepting their narcissistic insults and put-downs. Nobody who has the same problem as you - or worse problems - should be allowed to get away with pouring scorn on you while you open your nyash and accept.
...next time I think you should keep your advice to yourself
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by docadams: 9:27pm On May 26, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/herdsmen-beg-ghana-police-boss-gives-personnel-shoot-kill-sight-order/amp/

While the police boss and his men are seen charged and killing every cattle on sight, the herdsmen in the state are pleading with the government to give them a mercy of just two days so that they can evacuate their remaining cattle.

Agogo has been in the news in recent times as a result of the frequent herdsmen/farmers clash resulting in killings and raping of many defenseless people.

Which issue was handled better? What you posted aka "operation cowleg" was a desperate response in a flash point in one region It never worked.The regional governments are majorly at the forefront of the struggle against herdsmen menace in Ghana. The Ghanaian FG offer was a plan to set up cattle ranches
Overall, the approaches in Ghana are as varied as the number of regions.

https://citifmonline.com/2018/01/17/operation-cow-leg-cant-solve-herdsmen-menace-antwi-danso/

http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2016/november-1st/govt-acquires-land-to-resettle-afram-plains-herdsmen-mahama-reveals.php

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by hardywaltz(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2018
I was in Ghana last year and was surprised to see herdsmen moving around with their cattles even in Accra.

4 Likes

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by OBAGADAFFI: 10:27pm On May 26, 2018
docadams:

Which issue was handled better? What you posted aka "operation cowleg" was a desperate response in a flash point in one region It never worked.The regional governments are majorly at the forefront of the struggle against herdsmen menace in Ghana. The Ghanaian FG offer was a plan to set up cattle ranches
Overall, the approaches in Ghana are as varied as the number of regions.

https://citifmonline.com/2018/01/17/operation-cow-leg-cant-solve-herdsmen-menace-antwi-danso/

http://www.myjoyonline.com/business/2016/november-1st/govt-acquires-land-to-resettle-afram-plains-herdsmen-mahama-reveals.php

Even from your post they are handling the situation better.

The security guys are doing their jobs well and the government is proposing ranching.

Remember Miyetti Allah opposed ranching.

1 Like

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Rosskii: 10:30pm On May 26, 2018
hardywaltz:
I was in Ghana last year and was surprised to see herdsmen moving around with their cattles even in Accra.

CASE CLOSED. Thanks for sharing your experience.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by anibirelawal(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2018
@OP, you are on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 26, 2018
Have there herdsmen killed over 3000 Ghanaians? It's obvious they are doing a better job in curbing the issue and we need to eat the humble pie here

4 Likes

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by docadams: 11:00pm On May 26, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:

Even from your post they are handling the situation better.

The security guys are doing their jobs well and the government is proposing ranching.

Remember Miyetti Allah opposed ranching.

I don't know Myetti position on ranching. I am not their fan. To say Ghana is handling theirs better is subject to debate. What I do know is that, the regional governments are the ones saddled with handling the menace. It is every region for itself. If we had same system of government in Nigeria, those in the SS may not be bothered much with what goes on in the NC or NW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 26, 2018
What is the point of attacking Nigerians because the president of Ghana said something? Are we d one to silence him with research or the presidency? The media aides what are the doing to show the country better? If the didn't do anything what are we to do?

OP I hope u know it is not easy for those who lost their lost ones?

Ur thread is like trying to justify the herdsmen's killings because same problem is happening in Ghana.

My issue is that, what is the president doing to resolve this herdsmen killings?
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by wizmikeee: 12:05am On May 27, 2018
Nigerians what bi ur beef with Ghanaians. we all got problems but it depends how u solve them. for the past two or more months now we haven't heard of farmers complaining about herdsmen killing or destroying farms ur president own many cattle so he did no wrong with using country as an example.
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Ganiyat72(f): 12:24am On May 27, 2018
The op is well known to be a dead brained mofo since his sojourn in this forum. So countering him is a fruitless venture embarassed

3 Likes

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:25am On May 27, 2018
Everyone has their challenges no doubt about that but people are concerned with reactions

The problem in Nigeria is that most of these chaos is MANMADE!

At least President Akuffo Addo of Ghana said "shoot them at sight!" Which shows that he is equal to the task to support and protect his people.
This also goes to show that he is not in support of anything that might want to endanger his people

So can you PLEASE tell me what Buhari has done Other than proscribing harmless people with rubbish dance and empowering murderers all in the name of herdsmen

Well what do know that dwarf from hell fire called el-rufai otherwise known as FAILURE is even paying them undecided

Zombies needs to go into extinction by fire by force

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by Yyeske(m): 5:37am On May 27, 2018
nnokwa042:
may thunder strike that your useless mouth ,did Ghanaian army general orders soldiers to shoot any fulani with weapon onsite? While in ngeria our burukutu and gworo chewing president is asking benue people to accomodatebthem,your a confuse humanbeing miyetti Allah spoke person said the killing is cus of open grazing ban and your here preaching to your father about how fulanis are from Libya,may God punish you and your cows
All you did was just to throw insults without even conveying any meaningful message, your spellings and grammar are something else.
Go improve on your diction and written English instead of wasting your time on nairaland.
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by markfem2: 6:34am On May 27, 2018
Ganiyat72:
The op is well known to be a dead brained mofo since his sojourn in this forum. So countering him is a fruitless venture embarassed
Truth. I noticed that he is a yaba left escapee.
Re: President Akuffo Addo Is A Hypocrite. Ghana Also Has Fulani Herdsmen Problems by truefact: 7:01am On May 27, 2018
Rosskii:

But you do not see or read where security chief gave order to kill any herdsman who destroy farm or causes problem in Ghana... Have you seen cow in Ghana roads?? Stupid abo.kis justifying their maddnesss in zoogeria

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Court Sacks Nigerian Senator / Buhari Will Not Renew Oil Licenses / Picture: This Was How GEJ Responded When Troops Needed Morale Boost -Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.