Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup (78764 Views)

OMG!! Ian Wright Compares Liverpool's Mohamed Salah To Lionel Messi / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 26, 2018
Sergio Ramos is a bastard. He's been doing this thing a long time. This is just the height of it.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by gazza07(m): 10:46pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
No one is to be blame for what happened between Salah and Ramos.... because Both of them are just fighting for what they want....
That's what life is.....

I really feel bad for Salah and Liverpool because if Salah was not injured, it would be difficult for Madrid to win.
S.Ramos on the other hand was the one that makes Madrid the champion today.....
to Madrid fans he is their hero but to some people like Liverpool fan... he is just a despicable person......

This life ehnn always play pranks on us...
I just wish Salah come back with greater ability...
There is a reason behind everything that happens in this world....
I just wish the reason behind what happened to him (Salah) is for his own better career.
word
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by OhiOfIhima: 10:46pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
Later the useless fans will start bragging. That foul was completely deliberate and pre-planned. Dirty players

Walahi... Dat Sergio Ramos is a vr wicked player, against Atlectico Madrid in 2015, he did sometin of such when d ATM player fouled him but manipulated d referee dat make f game official sent d player out... I was like I should jus slap his face dis night.. Hate him.

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 26, 2018
Narldon:

Ramos is so brutal. He played a "dirty" Game.

No matter what happens, Mo Salah is foverer a Legend.

Egyptian Pharaoh.
All of a sudden he is a legend, the way una dey use this legend word sef ehn.

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Ojsee: 10:48pm On May 26, 2018
Chaiiii Ramos!!! there is God oo. Egyptians won't forgive you oooo

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by fizzy4luv(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2018
To a discerning mind, Liverpool lost but important life lessons can be drawn from the match.

Klopp obviously failed to learn from past incidents and surely had to suffer for it.

Always be prepared for any circumstance, don't put too much on hope and believe all will sail through.

The best all season might not necessarily be the best for the moment.

I can go on and on but as a Liverpool Fan, i really have to prepare for this long lonely cold night.
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by tesppidd: 10:49pm On May 26, 2018
Sergio Ramos is not the most carded player in spanish league history for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by adeblow(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2018
Sometimes football officiating is just unfair, can't forget the tackle on onazi in our last World Cup outing, it should have been a red card. But no, thanks to racism in football

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Narldon: 10:49pm On May 26, 2018
udemzy101:

I know a player who set a Goal Scoring Record in the EPL; His name is SALAH.

But, who is udemzy101?

10 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by kanubiafra: 10:50pm On May 26, 2018
VILE-JAZZ
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by espn(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2018
Shortyy:
Why?? I really like that guy
Shorty what about me? You must Like me too by force... kiss nice pics....u look gr8 though...
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by afomatt: 10:50pm On May 26, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:
Later the useless fans will start bragging. That foul was completely deliberate and pre-planned. Dirty players

How do you mean?please,explain your ascertain.

Check what others are doing in my signature.
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by rolla10(m): 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
No one is to be blame for what happened between Salah and Ramos.... because Both of them are just fighting for what they want....
That's what life is.....

I really feel bad for Salah and Liverpool because if Salah was not injured, it would be difficult for Madrid to win.
S.Ramos on the other hand was the one that makes Madrid the champion today.....
to Madrid fans he is their hero but to some people like Liverpool fan... he is just a despicable person......

This life ehnn always play pranks on us...
I just wish Salah come back with greater ability...
There is a reason behind everything that happens in this world....
I just wish the reason behind what happened to him (Salah) is for his own better career.
U have spoken.
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by FoolishBoy419: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
Viking007:
I'm a diehard Madrid fan, but that foul was clearly deliberate. Ramos just ruined a perfect performance. Shame on him.

Finally we have one reasonable FOOTBALL FAN. Kudos to you for saying the obvious

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by userplainly(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
virud:
Been watching the replay over and over..
Was a very dirty play by Sergio Ramos. Premeditated knock out. Sergio intentionally wrapped Salah's arm around his and used his body weight to crush his arm. That was very intentional.
It's unfortunate he's not going to make the world cup.

It's a competitive match anyways, and Sergio made a technical decision. Could be morally questionable,but that singular action won Madrid the the match.

Sergio actually intended to technically wreck Salah's CL final night . He's gone a step further to wreck his world cup plans.

Sergio Ramos statement after the game:

“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”.

Later they will say white man care about the blackman ( Africans)
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Haphard(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
Salah going to WC is in doubt not that he won't be going at all.... Don't spread false news

247frolicboss:
BREAKING: Mohamed Salah is set to miss the World Cup after he suffered a dislocated shoulder in the UCL final , according to Dan Roan.

http://newshelm.ng/mohamed-salah-to-miss-the-world-cup/

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by theemy(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
udemzy101:

Bro he is a legend he broke records in his league more so taking Egypt to the world cup which they haven't been in 28 yrs bro he is a legend like it or not

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by FoolishBoy419: 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

Walahi... Dat Sergio Ramos is a vr wicked player, against Atlectico Madrid in 2015, he did sometin of such when d ATM player fouled him but manipulated d referee dat make f game official sent d player out... I was like I should jus slap his face dis night.. Hate him.

Really that fool has ruined my night.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by DiracRex: 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos has always been a Grinch. Bad niqqa from way back.

get well soon, Mo'Sallah. You are still very much celebrated.

@karius, *sighs* your own case is not here at all o. Those mistakes were too costly but you are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

It shall not be well with Ramos and his entire generation for inflicting such a serious injury on Sala

I can make Salah well before the world cup....by giving him deep throat three times a day plus massaging his shoulder girdle with my monstrous mammary glands will do the magic

very dry

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by boolet: 10:59pm On May 26, 2018
TEYA:

They are talking about Salah you are here taking about one useless cavarjal.
No be only Salah, na barka
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by kmaster007: 11:00pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos well don... gud work.... hala Madrid. make Salah park one corner.... champion league is real Madrid DNA 100%

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by uzolexis(f): 11:01pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos it shall not be well with you.
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by winterfell007(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2018
i wonder why people are condemning Ramos. Ramos did his job as an experienced player, Saleh should have know better given the kind of defence he was up against. Real Madrid just schooled Liverpool in the art of championship. Like someone said earlier there's a difference between 'Enthusiasm and Experience' Liverpool were the former while Madrid are the latter

6 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by afroxyz: 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
Stupid bloggers. Where did you hear that Salah would miss world cup?
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by 8stargeneral: 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
Deadliest ramos...Egypt no go forgive u,but i like d guy shaa grin grin
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by imam07: 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
post=67912113:
Too much in one night!

Ramos should be ashamed of himself. That's completely inhumane. FIFA should look at the reply and see the intent of Ramos. He held this guy all the way down. What kind of defending was that? It took it personal absolutely.

Shame on Zidane!
Shame on Madrid!
Terrible game plan.
Bigger shame on Barca fans.

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Pharaoh001(f): 11:05pm On May 26, 2018
18th May 2016: Sevilla defeat Liverpool 3-1 to become the first team to win three consecutive Europa League title. 26th May 2018: Real Madrid defeat Liverpool 3-1 to become the first team to win three consecutive Champions League title. Why always Liverpool

5 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Antina(f): 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
virud:
Been watching the replay over and over..
Was a very dirty play by Sergio Ramos. Premeditated knock out. Sergio intentionally wrapped Salah's arm around his and used his body weight to crush his arm. That was very intentional.
It's unfortunate he's not going to make the world cup.

It's a competitive match anyways, and Sergio made a technical decision. Could be morally questionable,but that singular action won Madrid the the match.

Sergio actually intended to technically wreck Salah's CL final night . He's gone a step further to wreck his world cup plans.

Sergio Ramos statement after the game:

“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”.

Bro!! It's part of the game!! Moreover, he wouldn't know it's going to be so much like that!!
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by OhiOfIhima: 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Really that fool has ruined my night.

Can u see what he has cost d young man now who single handedly Carried his country to world cup.. Dis news break me down...

I actually doesn't expect Liverpool to win d game though because Madrid gather d best players in every position of d field more dan d Liverpool.

Wishing him quick recovery brother...

4 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by FoolishBoy419: 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
maron5:

How do you mean?please,explain your ascertain.

Check what others are doing in my signature.

What don't you understand? Ramos has the most red guards in LA liga. His obvious attack on salah wasn't a coincidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.