Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup (78770 Views)

OMG!! Ian Wright Compares Liverpool's Mohamed Salah To Lionel Messi / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Lionel Messi, Aguero, Sanchez May Miss The World Cup. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by kaey10(m): 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
einsteine:

Liverpool has a higher transfer spend than Madrid over the last 5 seasons.
jst leave him let him be saying wat he doesn't knw
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Westaslave2(f): 11:25pm On May 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

It shall not be well with Ramos and his entire generation for inflicting such a serious injury on Sala

I can make Salah well before the world cup....by giving him deep throat three times a day plus massaging his shoulder girdle with my monstrous mammary glands will do the magic
nwunye nwaamaikpe u n ur husband dikwa egwu...if i come una house make una use sex do kola 4 me

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Rexeffiom(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2018
post=67912113:
Too much in one night!

Ramos should be ashamed of himself. That's completely inhumane. FIFA should look at the reply and see the intent of Ramos. He held this guy all the way down. What kind of defending was that? It took it personal absolutely.

Shame on Zidane!
Shame on Madrid!
Terrible game plan.

Pained Barca fan
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Opinionated: 11:30pm On May 26, 2018
See the Picture that Shows that Real Madrid had bad Plans for Mo Salah

http://www.opinions.ng/picture-madrid-bad-plans-mo-salah/
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by perdollar(m): 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
alhamdullilahi. he can now go n b a suicide bomber

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by frankmoney(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

What Ramos did has nothing to do with sportsmanship or professionalism. Anybody can be a beast but that should be done in a wrestling ring and not soccer field. No wonder he has the most red guards in his league
the fact is Liverpool goofed , building their team around Salah , it's not today we know that Ramos is a rough player

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by YungPrinzz(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2018
virud:
Been watching the replay over and over..
Was a very dirty play by Sergio Ramos. Premeditated knock out. Sergio intentionally wrapped Salah's arm around his and used his body weight to crush his arm. That was very intentional.
It's unfortunate he's not going to make the world cup.

It's a competitive match anyways, and Sergio made a technical decision. Could be morally questionable,but that singular action won Madrid the the match.

Sergio actually intended to technically wreck Salah's CL final night . He's gone a step further to wreck his world cup plans.

Sergio Ramos statement after the game:

“I’m devastated to hear that Mo Salah will miss the World Cup and I have crushed the dreams of a nation; I only meant to brutally injure him for this game and crush the dreams of a city”.

God bless you, man! Ramos only did what he had to do. Anything for the 'big-eared' trophy. Infact, I salute his professionalism executing such an assignment without being booked!

3 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by KendrickAyomide: 11:35pm On May 26, 2018
worldman:
sharap that thing you call mouth it was plan Madrid played defense First half the plan was to make sure Salah was remove
Wat are you even saying. Fooll

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:35pm On May 26, 2018
...always knew Sergio Ramos will do something to either Salah or Mane...he surely lived to his reputation as a hard player...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

It shall not be well with Ramos and his entire generation for inflicting such a serious injury on Sala

I can make Salah well before the world cup....by giving him deep throat three times a day plus massaging his shoulder girdle with my monstrous mammary glands will do the magic
you should be in the oza loom.

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Rexeffiom(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2018
Emmy9ite02:
Ramos is a brutal human!! angry angry angry

Everyone knows Sergio Ramos is brutal.
Sergio Ramos has 24 career red cards, yet he is one of the best in his position.
For the past 5 seasons he keeps making Uefa team of the year and people keep saying he's not good.
Take it or leave it, Ramos is one of the best defender in modern football.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Relax stop bringing silly excuses. In case you don't know I'm a Manchester united fan so I have nothing against Madrid or most especially Ronaldo but let's say the truth and forget sentiments. I have replayed that foul more than 10 times and it still looks deliberate to me. Madrid has a better squad than Liverpool so they easily replaced him and one thing is that Madrid (or Ramos) knew that Salah needed to be taken out. Call it whatever you like but it is a shame on real madrid
shame? is there shame in sport fellow united salah can avoid that tackle fall with Ramos and win a foul or rather simple pull out your arm knowing Ramos is a caterpillar

just have said emotion doesn't play sport and you being sentimental to say carvajal can be easily replace

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by emi14: 11:41pm On May 26, 2018
Yemight474:
No one is to be blame for what happened between Salah and Ramos.... because Both of them are just fighting for what they want....
That's what life is.....

I really feel bad for Salah and Liverpool because if Salah was not injured, it would be difficult for Madrid to win.
S.Ramos on the other hand was the one that makes Madrid the champion today.....
to Madrid fans he is their hero but to some people like Liverpool fan... he is just a despicable person......

This life ehnn always play pranks on us...
I just wish Salah come back with greater ability...
There is a reason behind everything that happens in this world....
I just wish the reason behind what happened to him (Salah) is for his own better career.
You're a soccer fan. Definitely not a Chelsea supporter. I hit the number 100 like

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by frankmoney(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
Infocitadel:
Mo Salah has just had one good season and some people are calling him legend.

so what will u call Messi and Ronaldo who have been consistent for years
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by BrutusOj(m): 11:44pm On May 26, 2018
Many foools here raining curses and insults on S. Ramos like the refree was blind or the replay didn't show the refree what transpired. If Ramos' tackle was deemed intentional, he would have been given a card thereafter. There must be contact in football.#Freethelegendofdefense joor... Barca/Messi fans forming Liverpool/Salah fans

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by chiochio1(m): 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
and this comment was made by a guy who claim he lost all his money baiting on that match lol............................

(i hope real Madrid team will have a airplane crash and the whole real Madrid roster dies fucking gays even with this gay ass trophy)

247frolicboss:
BREAKING: Mohamed Salah is set to miss the World Cup after he suffered a dislocated shoulder in the UCL final , according to Dan Roan.

http://newshelm.ng/mohamed-salah-to-miss-the-world-cup/

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by calitobrigonte(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2018
The pic attached shows the late Yekini through on goal. Italian legend Maldini had no option than to commit a foul by tucking Yekini's arm under his and falling to the ground.

Against quick and/or burly attackers, it is a very effective way to stop them from advancing.

Personally, I have used it several times( back in the day). I have never popped anyone's shoulder or elbow. Yekini did not get injured.

Yes, I agree Ramos is a dirty defender ( we Madrid fans painfully acknowledge that since the day he joined from Sevilla). However, there was no intent to pop Salah's shoulder, talk less of ruining his World Cup dreams.

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by frankmoney(m): 11:46pm On May 26, 2018
YungPrinzz:

God bless you, man! Ramos only did what he had to do. Anything for the 'big-eared' trophy. Infact, I salute his professionalism executing such an assignment without being booked!
I swear bro

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by chiochio1(m): 11:50pm On May 26, 2018
I'm not much fan of this sport and honestly I don't know these two, but on 0:20 I saw the red guy 's wrist hooking on the white guy's arm.. what happened is bad, but people only blaming the white guy? Maybe it's just the two of them tensing their muscle and end up interlocking their arms and fall. Then the only one injured is branded as the victim..? Well.. I'm an amateur in this, just speaking my thought...

nanizle:
I honestly believe that this was deliberate from Ramos!

What an Anuofia!

angry
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by bettercreature(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2018
Fake news! They are yet to access the severity of his injury
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by ojogbengasamuel: 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
Ramos why him
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Opinionated: 11:55pm On May 26, 2018
See how Barcelona Congratulated Real Madrid on 13th UEFA Champions League Win

http://www.opinions.ng/barcelona-congratulated-real-madrid-ucl-win/
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by deinblinsky(m): 11:55pm On May 26, 2018
liverpool fans stop all the wailing jor....salah neva mature well, chei e wan b lyk messi... he shld go nd take mre lesson notes
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by AfricanMagic(m): 11:56pm On May 26, 2018
247frolicboss:
BREAKING: Mohamed Salah is set to miss the World Cup after he suffered a dislocated shoulder in the UCL final , according to Dan Roan.

http://newshelm.ng/mohamed-salah-to-miss-the-world-cup/

abeg make dem bring sallah come naija ja re beta bone doctor dey hia way go arrange am sharp sharp b4 world cup,chai d devil is a liar,my guy way I won watch for world cup
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

What don't you understand? Ramos has the most red guards in LA liga. His obvious attack on salah wasn't a coincidence

If this what you mean,then u are right.

Ramos's mission was to come and finish Salah initially... I told the guy in my room while we were to start watching the ball that Salah will be injured and taken out just as they did to Ronaldo in Euro 2016 and also first leg of uefa champions league BTW Bayern Munich to Riberry

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Jeferious: 11:57pm On May 26, 2018
Even if Salah finished that match, Madrid would still have won. The best his presence could have done is to make the match tougher for Madrid. And even Salah himself is not as good as what the media and Liverpool fans try to make out of him. He's clearly not on Messi or Ronaldo's level. He's a few notches below...in the class of Dybala, James Rodriguez and the likes.

I'm a Barca fan, and I supported Liverpool to win today. But deep down in my heart I knew this would happen. You can't compare La Liga with the EPL.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by sulmeza(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
Rexeffiom:

Everyone knows Sergio Ramos is brutal.
Sergio Ramos has 24 career red cards, yet he is one of the best in his position.
For the past 5 seasons he keeps making Uefa team of the year and people keep saying he's not good.
Take it or leave it, Ramos is one of the best defender in modern football.
He's actually the best. Good centre-backs are always "tough - tackling"; the likes of Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Vidic, Chiellini, Pepe.......... and ofcourse Ramos.

2 Likes

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by SexytorresE(f): 12:04am On May 27, 2018
Am a Chelsea queen, I do support Madrid and Ramos as well. But what he did today eh... I put it in mind n took it personal. He is so weekend and the word "fairplay" doesn't exist in his dictionary. Is either he commit any player marking him for red card or he will injure u, he did it to Cuadrado last season by making him to get a red card over nothing against him (Ramos) today he knew Salah will be a nightmare to them and he decided to mark him roughly. Tonight I dis-fan Madrid

1 Like

Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by chysam: 12:04am On May 27, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

ASHAWO KOBO KOBO!
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Yemight474(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2018
emi14:
You're a soccer fan. Definitely not a Chelsea supporter. I hit the number 100 like
I'm a true Chelsea fan..
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Nobody: 12:07am On May 27, 2018
sulmeza:
He's actually the best. Good centre-backs are always "tough - tackling"; the likes of Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Vidic, Chiellini, Pepe.......... and ofcourse Ramos.

Tough-tackling but not stupid, and did you just call Pepe a good CB? I'll pick Zouma ahead of that dolt....
Re: Mohamed Salah To Miss The World Cup by Yemight474(m): 12:08am On May 27, 2018
emi14:
I'm a true Chelsea fan.. and my second club is Madrid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sadio Mane Angry At Mohamed Salah In Touchline Bust-up (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Argentina Fans Begged Super Eagles To Win Iceland For Messi. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.