Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

My Tecno L9 Plus At Fault. Carlcare Reps And Others Need Your Help. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno L9 Plus At Fault. Carlcare Reps And Others Need Your Help. (606 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tecno K9 Plus Or L9 Plus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tecno L9 Plus At Fault. Carlcare Reps And Others Need Your Help. by Mubarak1(m): 11:43pm On May 26, 2018
I bought it 3 months ago, and I used it without any problem, but last month I observed something new with the phone wereby the phone's screen stopped responding yo touch but as I restart the phone it come back to normal.

But like a week or two weeks back the phone has another fault but this time the screen is okay the only problem is that the home and minimizing bottoms are not functioning but they're responding whenever I touch them. But I noticed something, when I turned the phone to ultrapower the home bottom is functioning and the back bottom is functioning also in both ultrapower and normal. And the phone shows remaining hours left for the battery before this fault, but now it shows 0hr0min and also I can't drag completely the notification bar and when ever I switch on the phone it shows 'put password whenever phone is restarted' or something similar to this.

Pls, am preparing for exam I don't have time to travel to another state in order to take it to carlcare, pls if there's any carlcare representative or someone that ever witness this or someone that can help in anyway should pls help.

Thank you.
Re: My Tecno L9 Plus At Fault. Carlcare Reps And Others Need Your Help. by Freelancerx: 5:59am On May 27, 2018
Try to back up your important files and do a factory reset. If it doesn't help, then you have to take it to Carlcare
Re: My Tecno L9 Plus At Fault. Carlcare Reps And Others Need Your Help. by Mubarak1(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks bOss

(1) (Reply)

Htc One M8 Neat As New For Sale / Iphone 5 - London Used / Want To Make Cool Cash? Get In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.