Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (543 Views)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? / Arab Muslims Have Started Copying Pentecostal Christians / Why Must Non Arab Muslims Bear Arabic Names ,is This In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by ariesbull: 6:12am On May 27, 2018
I experienced this in my trip to UAE some years ago but many African of Muslim descent would not wan t want to believe that. They African Muslims have seen Arabs are perfect but far from it ! The Libyan slavery is an eye opener how the Libyan dudes sell their Muslim and non Muslim blacks but here in Nigeria the funny Nigerians that are Muslims would do anything to please Arabs same way Christians try to please west

I think Africans are stupid but Islam are worst ...look at northern Nigeria ,look at the mess there

I read a report .....

This was a kind of racism that no one ever challenged or addressed, and it was, through a child's eyes, very straightforward: on a scale of colour, lighter was good, darker was bad. The word 'abd, although strictly meaning "slave" or "servant", became synonymous with negritude. Even my Islamic heritage reinforced this with quotes from the Prophet Muhammad such as "You should listen to and obey your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian [ie black] slave whose head looks like a raisin" (Sahih Bukhari Volume 9, Book 89, Number 256).

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2008/mar/05/apalershadeofblack

Well...I started thinking about this and Africans must find a way to earn respect all races look down on blacks
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by luvmijeje(f): 6:16am On May 27, 2018
Nigerians look down on each other. Let us first remove the dust in our eyes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by ikbnice(m): 6:32am On May 27, 2018
Africans are even looking down on one another and I don't even know if we will call that racism as well
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by CDCEO001: 7:46am On May 27, 2018
Whether you are a Muslim or Christian or whatever, Arabs are fund of taken foreigners in their countries as slaves or look down on you, expecially if you are black.
Don't expect them to treat you better than fellow black person who is not Muslim like you.

When i was working in a factory in south Korea, there were many foreigners in that factory. Bangladesh Muslims were the majority. Whenever you have a problem with any of them, all of them will jump in and fight you, instead of separating. They don't care what happened or who was right or wrong.
There was a Muslim Yoruba man called Kola, he always associate himself with the Bangladesh because they were Muslims like him. Most of the time he ignore us his fellow Nigerians (Yorubas and Igbos Christians or non Muslims).
Something happened one day, Kola and a Bangladesh was having a fight and all the Bangladesh pounced on him and beat him blue and black. I was not around that day, but his fellow Yoruba (Christian) man who was the only Nigerian around came to help him.
The next day he told us that he have learnt his lesson and will never associate himself with the Bangladesh simple because they are Muslims like him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by orisa37: 10:20am On May 27, 2018
Inferiority Complex. Arabs and our own Nigerian Caliphate Muslims are bladder-dash and a ruse compare to Yoruba Islamists.
Yoruba Islamists are new generation C H R I S T L A M S !!!
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by Outofsync(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2018
It is not restricted to Arabs alone. Jews do the same.
and wait, can you blame them?

You spend billions and billions that can be used to fund research and innovation that will dig your country out of a stone age status on pilgrimages and tithes and other nonsense. You abandon your culture for theirs, even your surrname you change to theirs. You feed into the belief that they are gods special and chosen ones. that God talked to their ancestors specially and that no matter how bad it gets, they will always survive

Essentially your most basic aim is to become like them.

again, I repeat, can you blame them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by Robbin7(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2018
luvmijeje:
Nigerians look down on each other. Let us first remove the dust in our eyes
I promise you, i will.
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? by kelechi50: 1:25pm On May 27, 2018
The Arabs looks down on African Moslem because the Africans first look down on themselves before the Arabs

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Unlimited Joy? / The Secret Inside You That Will Make You Cry For Not Have Accessed It / Come Up Hither

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.