Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,475 members, 7,812,465 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? (3803 Views)

The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Chris Oyakhilome: Black Is Evil, Africans Must Stop Saying They Are Blacks / Why Do Arab Muslims Look Down On African Muslims? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Blacks are suffering in the Arab world. Muslim is another cover for racism against blacks. They HATE blacks. In the gulf, some people will run into their rooms not to see your face just because you are black. One can lose her entire family for marrying a black man. A man can also lose everything for marrying a black woman.

Blacks are not promoted in companies. They are offered lower salaries. Blacks are not given good jobs. They rather have them in the sun and as cleaners. The few blacks breathing there have foreign passports. And, many are muslims. Being muslim does not change it.

If you are black and Muslim, you must be very heartless that you keep silent while your fellow blacks are getting killed and treated like slaves and animals. It will be you someday.
and you are the main problem
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_Arab_world

You cannot see an influential arab muslim married to an African. There are Africans in Senegal, Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria. All they do is convert them to islam and leave them helpless. Build big mosques for them and continue to rip them apart. Look at all the black muslim countries in western Africa. Poor and suffering. The people are ill-exposed and the women are still living in the 8th century. Look below at the women in the northern Nigeria. Would Buhari's daughter be allowed to be this? They load these women with babies without education and basic amenities.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by GodsOwnMan: 3:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
And yet foolish Africans bow down to their moon god allah.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by blackboy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Arabs !!! I wont generalise but ....hmmmm. i agree with OP from experience. Most!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2022
It's not about RACISM but it's more of POLITICS.
Their ancestors ruled the world for thousands of years so they're trying to regain power but America is making it difficult for them and the only support America is getting is from black Africans that's why this people hate blacks from Africa with passion.
If you're black from India or other Arab countries you'll be loved by Arabians!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
If you do not know, ask questions. Do not run into conclusions on issues that you have little knowledge about. Have you lived in the middle east?
The people who live there and even the black Arabs are telling you their experiences and you are arguing over it? is it fair that you are painting racism as politics when people are dying and are deprived sustenance? Please, for the sake of humanity, have some respect for the lives lost and the people who are being tortured. Show some compassion and do not run their stories under the carpet.

Do not do that. It is not a hidden secret. Even Media outlets cover these extensively but the mainstream refuse to publish the stories. I will advise that you read about this issue or travel out and learn. I have lived in the gulf for years and I have been to India twice. What you are saying is very bad. Do not promulgate such information, please. This is a very sensitive issue
MaxInDHouse:
Their ancestors ruled the world for thousands of years so they're trying to regain power but America is making it difficult for them and the only support America is getting is from black Africans that's why this people hate blacks from Africa with passion.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
If you do not know, ask questions. Do not run into conclusions on issues that you have little knowledge about. Have you lived in the middle east?
The people who live there and even the black Arabs are telling you their experiences and you are arguing over it? is it fair that you are painting racism as politics when people are dying and are deprived sustenance. Please, for the sake of humanity, have some respect for the lives lost and the people who are being tortured. Show some compassion and do not run their stories under the carpet.

Do not do that. It is not a hidden secret. Even Media outlets cover these extensively but the mainstream refuse to publish the stories. I will advise that you read about this issue or travel out and learn. I have lived in the gulf for years and I have been to India twice. What you are saying is very bad. Do not promulgate such information, please. This is a very sensitive issue
Just say you want to run your show alone what i'm typing is the absolute TRUTH. Even among your own black people there is a difference between the way the rich are treated and the way the poor are treated. But i'm here for the truth and not just false informations based on emotions.
The Arab world wants to regain dominance but America is like the brick wall hindering their progress, black Africans support America that's why they hate blacks with passion nothing more!
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=6282489664633342449&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=
smiley

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just say you want to run your show alone what i'm typing is the absolute TRUTH. Even among your own black people there is a difference between the way the rich are treated and the way the poor are treated. But i'm here for the truth and not just false informations based on emotions.
The Arab world wants to regain dominance but America is like the brick wall hindering their progress, black Africans support America that's why they hate blacks with passion nothing more!
https://l.kphx.net/s?d=6282489664633342449&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=
smiley
I pled with you cos' I read your comments and I expected more from you than this. I tried to guide you but rather than taking the time to look through, you just told me that what you are saying is the fact.

I am talking about black men dying in Egypt and Yemen and what you have is that the Arabs want to gain dominance. I told you that some of these victims are dark-skinned Arabs. You continue saying what you do not know. How do you rationalise that?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:22pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, abeg nah get sense sogbo pls

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I pled with you cos' I read your comments and I expected more from you than this. I tried to guide you but rather than taking the time to look through, you just told me that what you are saying is the fact.

I am talking about black men dying in Egypt and Yemen and what you have is that the Arabs want to gain dominance. I told you that some of these victims dark-skinned Arabs. You continue saying what you do not know. How do you rationalise that?

Continue deceiving yourself, so Egyptians will kill an Egyptian because he's black skinned shey? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, abeg nah get sense sogbo pls
Noisemaker! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Muhammad was a racist, allah his god hates black

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
I had asked you to read before concluding but it seems that your knowledge of the Bible does not help you stay humble in that regard.
MaxInDHouse:

Continue deceiving yourself, so Egyptians will kill an Egyptian because he's black skinned shey? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
He is trying to help you.
MaxInDHouse:

Noisemaker! cheesy
Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:56pm On Oct 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Noisemaker! cheesy

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sha pls do as I said

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I had asked you to read before concluding but it seems that your knowledge of the Bible does not help you stay humble in that regard.

You're talking about just one country (Egypt) as if that is where Arabs began and ended.
What a pity?
So what do you have to say about xenophobia South Africans put up against their fellow black Africans?
Àbí South Africans maltreating Nigerians few years ago were also Egyptians?
Ọmọ we do thorough investigations before uttering anything, i'm not your type that just wake up each day typing stories about a religion for no just reason! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
He is trying to help you.
Let him help himself first before thinking of helping others.
Ẹní máa d'áṣọ fún ni tara ẹ̀ là ń wò! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

ÀBÚRÒ ÌYÀWÓ BABALÁWO, sha pls do as I said
Noisemaker! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 3:58am On Oct 06, 2022
What investigations have you done on racism in the Arab world?
MaxInDHouse:

You're talking about just one country (Egypt) as if that is where Arabs began and ended.
What a pity?
So what do you have to say about xenophobia South Africans put up against their fellow black Africans?
Àbí South Africans maltreating Nigerians few years ago were also Egyptians?
Ọmọ we do thorough investigations before uttering anything, i'm not your type that just wake up each day typing stories about a religion for no just reason! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:02am On Oct 06, 2022
And, you call yourself a man of God? SMH how could anyone ever listen to you? Is this what your Bible says? Shame
MaxInDHouse:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 4:05am On Oct 06, 2022
I would prefer that you stay off my topic. For sure, it is a one man show.
MaxInDHouse:

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:09am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
What investigations have you done on racism in the Arab world?
Enough to convince anyone that racism is just an instrument in the hands of POLITICIANS to gain more supporters, white or black love has no bounds, you can check interracial dating sites and see for yourself how sex is easily killing racism but in the hands of politicians racism becomes a weapon against their rivals.
Take it or leave it, that's what the intelligence have discovered long before now! wink

Sixfiguresmart:
And, you call yourself a man of God? SMH how could anyone ever listen to you? Is this what your Bible says? Shame
What are you?
A man of the devil?
So how can a person calling someone else names be of any help to anyone? smiley

Sixfiguresmart:
I would prefer that you stay off my topic. For sure, it is a one man show.
I would have stayed off if you're not trying to prove the truth false, it's politics that's causing all the troubles in the Arab world not even religion or racism! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2022
You are a Jehovah's witness. Your religion believes that the devil orchestrates the evil in the world. Here you are dipping the jug of evil in politics. Are you political or apolitical?

What controls what according to your teaching? Is the wild beast controlled by Babylon the great, or is Babylon the great being controlled by the merchants of this world?

At what point did politics control how people feel toward another? Does Buhari control how you feel toward the Igbos as a Yoruba man? Is it politics controlling your decision to fellowship with the Jehovah's witnesses? Does politics compel you to go knock on doors to preach to people? Does Politics control the pastor who compelled his church members to vote for Tinubu?

If we go that route, then your religion become a political religion. There is nothing else to say above that. Because for thousands of years in the Arab world, there was no politics. They were ruled by religion. The law is Sharia. They are all called islamic states. So, what is politics to you? Do you know what caliphate means? I have asked you to consult your watchtower for information. You do not sound like a Jehovah's witness cos I have so many JW friends. They are all humble and willing to be accurate. You sound very proud, unreasonable and arrogant. As a matter of fact, I just sent a screenshot of your comment to a friend and he said that you are an apostate.

Interracial dating sites, you said? How does that end racism? You referenced xenophobia and politics. Is that the subject matter? Do you ever read your book Apply Yourself to Reading and Teaching? I will recommend that to you. I feel ashamed for you. And, the other man was trying to help you out. so, is this how you will argue with me if you knocked on my door? You do not have the art of listening which is fully stressed in your books. It is alarming at this point.
MaxInDHouse:

Enough to convince anyone that racism is just an instrument in the hands of POLITICIANS to gain more supporters, white or black love has no bounds, you can check interracial dating sites and see for yourself how sex is easily killing racism but in the hands of politicians racism becomes a weapon against their rivals.
Take it or leave it, that's what the intelligence have discovered long before now! wink

What are you?
A man of the devil?
So how can a person calling someone else names be of any help to anyone? smiley

I would have stayed off if you're not trying to prove the truth false, it's politics that's causing all the troubles in the Arab world not even religion or racism! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:52am On Oct 06, 2022
I will recommend this book to you. https://www.amazon.com/Revelation-Its-Grand-Climax-Hand/dp/963133614X

I warned you that this is a sensitive issue still you disregarded feelings. I tried to tell you that black people are being killed. I have very bad memories of things that I saw. I told you that I lived there and witnessed horrible things. You just blatantly disregarded. It feel like you are arguing to win a point. I posted this for the slaves who are tied up and being burned up in those places. There is no human right organisation to help you. This is not a secret. You saw international newspapers reporting this. You act so insensitive and defiantly wrote that rude comment.
This is very bad of you. The evil that I saw is still ongoing. Many nations are protesting against the world cup. Many players are refusing to play there because of what they have come to know about that region, and those people do not read the Bible. You, the one who reads the Bible, you have no human feeling?

You cannot at least take the time to read up to get information about these evil deeds? And, you are a black man?

You just felt the need to type nonsense here and you think that you are all-knowledgeable about places that you have never been to? You are telling me about India. Have you ever been to these places? Look all over and you see how many black people have been killed. Even sudanese are leaving Islam because of racism against them by their fellow muslims and arabs. Do you know better than them?

Are you the right person to speak for them? Are you qualified to comment on issues like this? Do you know better than the Arab journalists who risk their lives to report this on international media outlets?

Think and practice what you preach to others. Be willing to learn. It take humility to want to learn. You sit in your basement screaming politics. That is very bad. This is a cultural hatred that the kids are taught to embrace by their parents. do not write off people's pains. If you have nothing important to say, silence is better. Or, go get some education on the matter
MaxInDHouse:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are a Jehovah's witness. Your religion believes that the devil orchestrates the evil in the world. Here you are dipping the jug of evil in politics. Are you political or apolitical?
Politics is giving support to a fellowman with the faith that he/she will make life more meaningful when elected or given the chance to rule over you. Jesus is against that so as one of his disciples i'm against politics rather i support God's Kingdom to be headed by Christ Jesus! Matthew 6:10
Sixfiguresmart:

What controls what according to your teaching? Is the wild beast controlled by Babylon the great, or is Babylon the great being controlled by the merchants of this world?
I will prefer you leave the teachings of a group out of this for now because you also belong to a group and you're not ready to tell anyone what your group teaches on this subjects so ask me what i know based on my knowledge in God's word:
According to the Bible the three arms are Satan's agents and each is independent of one another but they're working hand in hand for the will of Satan who is the God of this system of things.
Sixfiguresmart:

At what point did politics control how people feel toward another?
from the time of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon!
Sixfiguresmart:

Does Buhari control how you feel toward the Igbos as a Yoruba man?
As a follower of Christ it's God's word that controls how i feel towards all kinds of people.
Sixfiguresmart:

Is it politics controlling your decision to fellowship with the Jehovah's witnesses?
No! It's God's will that believers should fellowship together! Hebrews 10:24-25
Sixfiguresmart:

Does politics compel you to go knock on doors to preach to people?
No! Jesus commanded that! Matthew 10:11-13
Sixfiguresmart:

Does Politics control the pastor who compelled his church members to vote for Tinubu?
YES! Because God's word never promised us a better government under Satan's control! 1John 5:19
Sixfiguresmart:

If we go that route, then your religion become a political religion. There is nothing else to say above that. Because for thousands of years in the Arab world, there was no politics. They were ruled by religion. The law is Sharia. They are all called islamic states. So, what is politics to you? Do you know what caliphate means? I have asked you to consult your watchtower for information. You do not sound like a Jehovah's witness cos I have so many JW friends. They are all humble and willing to be accurate. You sound very proud, unreasonable and arrogant. As a matter of fact, I just sent a screenshot of your comment to a friend and he said that you are an apostate.
Once you're not ready to reason with facts i'm not interested in whatever you think about me so let's state facts!
Politics began when Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon decided to install a statue and ordered all the people under his control to worship the image that's what led to national anthem till now, God made Nebuchadnezzar realize through a dream that a new era in world rulership is starting with Nebuchadnezzar's reign!
Sixfiguresmart:

Interracial dating sites, you said? How does that end racism? You referenced xenophobia and politics. Is that the subject matter? Do you ever read your book Apply Yourself to Reading and Teaching? I will recommend that to you. I feel ashamed for you. And, the other man was trying to help you out. so, is this how you will argue with me if you knocked on my door? You do not have the art of listening which is fully stressed in your books. It is alarming at this point.
With sex people can't be manipulated against their mates with whom they share romantic moments so stop deceiving yourself because many Arabs married black women, many female Arabs also married black men and they're all having the best times with their partners.
Xenophobia has proved that hatred has nothing to do with race because blacks in South Africa maltreated fellow blacks even though all these people supported South Africans during apartheid.
As for my religion it has nothing to do with you so prove me wrong by explaining how hatred is engineered by racism because i'm telling you now that politics is the root cause of hatred not racism! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2022
If you do not want him to help you, then get the eff outta my thread and let him help sincere-hearted ones who are willing to learn.

Do you know who is planning to visit those places soonest? Do you know how many Nigerians have been beheaded and roasted in the Arab hemisphere? Black people are killed like goats by these men and there is no one to report these events. I am here telling you about things that I witnessed as a black man and you have never been there but you are arguing. If not that I hold a foreign passport, who knows what might have happened to me.

I least expected a Jehovah's witness to make such a comment. It just shows that you spend more time reading posts on nairaland than actually reading your watchtower articles. You do not read them cos I have a library of the watchtower and JW books here. You should be ashamed of yourself.
MaxInDHouse:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:16am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Politics is giving support to a fellowman with the faith that he/she will make life more meaningful when elected or given the chance to rule over you. Jesus is against that so as one of his disciples i'm against politics rather i support God's Kingdom to be headed by Christ Jesus! Matthew 6:10

I will prefer you leave the teachings of a group out of this for now because you also belong to a group and you're not ready to tell anyone what your group teaches on this subjects so ask me what i know based on my knowledge in God's word:
According to the Bible the three arms are Satan's agents and each is independent of one another but they're working hand in hand for the will of Satan who is the God of this system of things.
from the time of Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon!

As a follower of Christ it's God's word that controls how i feel towards all kinds of people.

No! It's God's will that believers should fellowship together! Hebrews 10:24-25

No! Jesus commanded that! Matthew 10:11-13

YES! Because God's word never promised us a better government under Satan's control! 1John 5:19

Once you're not ready to reason with facts i'm not interested in whatever you think about me so let's state facts!
Politics began when Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon decided to install a statue and ordered all the people under his control to worship the image that's what led to national anthem till now, God made Nebuchadnezzar realize through a dream that a new era in world rulership is starting with Nebuchadnezzar's reign!

With sex people can't be manipulated against their mates with whom they share romantic moments so stop deceiving yourself because many Arabs married black women, many female Arabs also married black men and they're all having the best times with their partners.
Xenophobia has proved that hatred has nothing to do with race because blacks in South Africa maltreated fellow blacks even though all these people supported South Africans during apartheid.
As for my religion it has nothing to do with you so prove me wrong by explaining how hatred is engineered by racism because i'm telling you now that politics is the root cause of hatred not racism! smiley
You are not a Jehovah's witness, Sir. I have your book, the Revelation... in my library right now. And, it says that Babylon the great is riding the wild beast. The wild beast here is the poltical class. So, how to you, is politics riding religion?

Do you even read the Bible?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I will recommend this book to you. https://www.amazon.com/Revelation-Its-Grand-Climax-Hand/dp/963133614X

I warned you that this is a sensitive issue still you disregarded feelings. I tried to tell you that black people are being killed. I have very bad memories of things that I saw. I told you that I lived there and witnessed horrible things. You just blatantly disregarded. It feel like you are arguing to win a point. I posted this for the slaves who are tied up and being burned up in those places. There is no human right organisation to help you. This is not a secret. You saw international newspapers reporting this. You act so insensitive and defiantly wrote that rude comment.
This is very bad of you. The evil that I saw is still ongoing. Many nations are protesting against the world cup. Many players are refusing to play there because of what they have come to know about that region, and those people do not read the Bible. You, the one who reads the Bible, you have no human feeling?

You cannot at least take the time to read up to get information about these evil deeds? And, you are a black man?

You just felt the need to type nonsense here and you think that you are all-knowledgeable about places that you have never been to? You are telling me about India. Have you ever been to these places? Look all over and you see how many black people have been killed. Even sudanese are leaving Islam because of racism against them by their fellow muslims and arabs. Do you know better than them?

Are you the right person to speak for them? Are you qualified to comment on issues like this? Do you know better than the Arab journalists who risk their lives to report this on international media outlets?

Think and practice what you preach to others. Be willing to learn. It take humility to want to learn. You sit in your basement screaming politics. That is very bad. This is a cultural hatred that the kids are taught to embrace by their parents. do not write off people's pains. If you have nothing important to say, silence is better. Or, go get some education on the matter

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, i'm telling you now that the worst has happened here in Yorùbá land during the time UPN and NPN were struggling for power, many people were burnt alive with their properties, in Russia just recently most people (JWs) became homeless and many were treated badly by fellow Russians all because Putin was planning a war and Jehovah's Witnesses are messengers of Godly peace who keeps preaching and teaching that people should love their neighbours as themselves! Mark 12:31
So if you don't want the truth i'm OK but don't use emotional blackmail because it won't work with me! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Courz: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

At what point did politics control how people feel toward another? Does Buhari control how you feel toward the Igbos as a Yoruba man? Is it politics controlling your decision to fellowship with the Jehovah's witnesses? Does politics compel you to go knock on doors to preach to people? Does Politics control the pastor who compelled his church members to vote for Tinubu?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Guy, you have finished this dullard! Look at you training him on how to be a JW. grin grin Even mentioning their theocratic ministry school teaching. Chai! Shameful mehn! His fellow JW even called him an Apostate. grin grin This is serious! One thing you should understand about this proud ignorant fellow is He is still a Muslim at heart. He has not changed. And I need to tell you that some JWs have his attitude. Once they join that Cult, Watchtower empowers them with the delusion that they are special and know everything in the world. Only a few of JWs that are not Fanatics act differently.

But damn! The bolded words in your comment are just.......... Hahahahahahahahaha. I'm always bumping into people disgracing this guy in this forum. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
You are not a Jehovah's witness, Sir. I have your book, the Revelation in my library right now. And, it says that Babylon the great is riding the wild beast. The wild beast here is the poltical class. So, how to you, politics is riding religion.
Do you even read the Bible?
You just need to ask me what it means because if JWs don't study our books with you you can't possibly understand fully what is written there!
Babylon the Great is riding on the wide beast doesn't imply that she is ruling over the politicians because the same book says the wide beast is have SEXUAL relations with Babylon the Great so who is ruling who?
Ọmọ if you want to learn that's no problem but misconstruing what you read in our book and concluding you've gotten it all figured out won't help you.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:55am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You just need to ask me what it means because if JWs don't study our books with you you can't possibly understand fully what is written there!
Babylon the Great is riding on the wide beast doesn't imply that she is ruling over the politicians because the same book says the wide beast is have SEXUAL relations with Babylon the Great so who is ruling who?
Ọmọ if you want to learn that's no problem but misconstruing what you read in our book and concluding you've gotten it all figured out won't help you.
Okay, let us argue that they study with me, fact. But, I now know more than you. So, don't they also need to study with you too?

You actuality think that your are a Jehovah's witness but you are not in reality. Your teaching is in sharp contrast with your books. You are surely an apostate. You lack the qualities

1 Like

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I will prove to you that you are not a Jehovah's witness. In JW church, you are briefed not to engage in online banter but you are cantankerous. And, your example here is distasteful. Not befitting of a JW. I did not tell you that I want to learn anything.

On top of that, JW church teaches that religion rides the political class. That is from the book of religion. The prostitute sitting on the wild beast. Here you are teaching that the wild beast sits on the woman.

Finally, a man came up to you to proffer a suggestion and you arrogantly rebuffed him. Not mild at all.

You have the narcissistic urge to triumph in every argument even if you have less logic surrounding it. There is no award here. You have to learn how to cultivate the fruitage of the spirit.

This is a social issue not a political issue. Politicians build analogies on existing issues. In this case, I am more exposed than you. I speak from experience, not hearsay. You should have presented one or teo Bible citations if you had anything reasonable.

Skipping from South Africa to politics is trivial. Do not do that. You are destroying your credibility.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Arab Muslims Hate Blacks? Why Are Arabs More Racist Than The Whites? by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Ọ̀gbẹ́ni, i'm telling you now that the worst has happened here in Yorùbá land during the time UPN and NPN were struggling for power, many people were burnt alive with their properties, in Russia just recently most people (JWs) became homeless and many were treated badly by fellow Russians all because Putin was planning a war and Jehovah's Witnesses are messengers of Godly peace who keeps preaching and teaching that people should love their neighbours as themselves! Mark 12:31
So if you don't want the truth i'm OK but don't use emotional blackmail because it won't work with me! wink
You are telling me of violent situations or political upheavals while I am telling you of everyday scene. I am talking about cultural living. Do not mix it up. It is important to pay attention. It is a skill. Pay attention to understand not to argue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Miracle, A Boy Resurrected After Three Days Of Death In Onitsha. / The Real Prophet Or Man Of God / The Jerusalem Shopkeeper's Assertion: What Really (matters In) Religion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.