Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,960 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? (5915 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Pray For Your Children Always / We Are Children Of One Father / Why Are Children Of Pastors Wayward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I don't even have the faintest idea what you're talking about. Where did I mention primitive in my post?

And you should already know that when I say poor, it is in comparison to this modern times when farming is mechanized.

Can you compare the rich if those times to the rich of these times.

If you were a rich farmer even with servants you'd still have to trek to the farm to take inventories. Please remind me again why I'm explaining this to you?

Anyway, ask your folks, they'll tell you that your forbears were farmers or hunters or fishermen or something.

Unless you were thinking that they were bankers and lawyers, then you're on your own.
were pple wealthy at that time or not... I was trying to picture ur statement using primitive dee....
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
skarlett:
Children are a gift from God

The Scripture poor people use to give birth to numerous children they can't cater for

God bless u ooh. The way nigerians give birth these days is alarming and very worrisome. Everywhere is just being littered with Kids. No proper arrangement, No future, nothing. I'm just always pitying the innocent poor kids smhhh.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 27, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You got it all wrong.

When two people get married they are BLESSED with children by God. Not every couple is privileged.

So children are blessings from God the Almighty Creator to couples.

Wherever there are children, there's hope of continuity.

Even if their parents are poverty stricken, the children are a blessing and a source of hope for the poor.

Our great grandparents were poor farmers. Yet look at us now, clutching mobile phones, driving expensive SUVs all over the place.

It is selfish not to procreate. It shows you think only about yourself.

Is it your thinking and selfishness, Pls face front and mind your damn business.
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 27, 2018
dasparrow:

I beg to differ. First of all, not everyone is capable of being a parent. There are many adults who give birth to children and abuse them verbally, physically, emotionally, sexually and psychologically. At the end of the day, these adults raise children who grow up to be broken adults with many emotional issues.

It is selfish to procreate when you know you don't have what it takes to raise a child to grow up to be a wholesome adult.

That example about our parents being poor farmers but today we are clutching mobile phones and driving expensive SUVS is total hogwash. We currently live in the technological age. Having a mobile phone is not a sign of upward mobility and good living. Even fulani herdsmen have mobile phones. Even aboki selling sachet pure water has a mobile phone.

Also, most Nigerians don't drive SUVS. Millions of Nigerians don't have a car talk less of an SUV so don't come in here lying. I saw with my two eyes the high level of poverty in Nigeria. That is why many of you are dying to leave Nigeria and get to the Western World. If most Nigerians were driving SUVS, then okada would have gone out of business by now. Taxis, keke nepep and all other forms of public transportation would have been going out of business by now.

Nigerians are notorious for bringing children into the world that they are incapable of taking care of adequately but many of you give birth for selfish reasons. You are looking for who will take care of you in old age. You are looking to be a bloody liability to your adult children in your old age.

But times are changing. More and more smart adults are cutting off their selfish narcissistic parents. Only those parents that were good to their children deserve to be taken care of in old age. I personally refuse to take care of any narcissistic abusive Nigerian parent that did nothing for me but bring me into this wicked dysfunctional world for their own selfish agenda.

And no, not all children are a blessing. I guess it's when your poverty stricken children become adults and use you for blood sacrifice to get rich instantly that you will realise that not all children are a blessing to their parents after all.

Honestly u took every single words outta my mouth, You're really a blessing to the world. If we have more people like u, At least the poverty level in nigeria wouldn't have risen up this level. Take a look at UK despite how succesful the nation is and the time it's been existing, their population isn't up 70Million. For Nigeria reverse is the case. A nation where the government dosen't care about the welfare of its citizens. They keep breeding and spreading poverty all in the name of giving birth to innocent children. Some people would come here and be spewing rubbish. You really completed my weekend. May God continue to bless u abundantly.

Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 27, 2018
dasparrow:

You are a fool for thinking that giving birth to Nigerian sons that will most certainly grow up to become online scammers, drug peddlers, rapists, pedophiles, cultists, drug addicts, armed robbers, corrupt government officials or Nigerian daughters that will grow up to prostitute themselves in Italy or in Nigeria as runz girls makes one a complete woman.

I never knew God goes about creating incomplete human beings until they bring children into the world. If you feel incomplete without children then you need to check yourself because you have major psychological issues.

Children don't remain children for life. They grow up you know? And so, what are you going to do with yourself should your kids grow up and want nothing to do with your overbearing Nigerian azz? Are you going to kill yourself since you only feel validated as a parent?

You Nigerians need help. Many of you live precuriously through your children. It's like, many of you don't know what to do with your existence on earth and become overbearing obsessive parents to your offspring.

Go find something tangible to do with your life because children grow fast. This is the reason why some of us hate the fact that we were born to Nigerian parents. Many of you Nigerians should not be having children and remain barren for life!

Pls sir are u sure u are not my twin brother for God's sake, Pls come and take me outta this shithole.
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by ElsonMorali: 7:51am On May 28, 2018
Holamscoh:

Is it your thinking and selfishness, Pls face front and mind your damn business.

I think you are hungry.
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Jehitalahun: 1:23pm On May 28, 2018
God please give me my own children.........
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
dasparrow:

You are a fool for thinking that giving birth to Nigerian sons that will most certainly grow up to become online scammers, drug peddlers, rapists, pedophiles, cultists, drug addicts, armed robbers, corrupt government officials or Nigerian daughters that will grow up to prostitute themselves in Italy or in Nigeria as runz girls makes one a complete woman.

I never knew God goes about creating incomplete human beings until they bring children into the world. If you feel incomplete without children then you need to check yourself because you have major psychological issues.

Children don't remain children for life. They grow up you know? And so, what are you going to do with yourself should your kids grow up and want nothing to do with your overbearing Nigerian azz? Are you going to kill yourself since you only feel validated as a parent?

You Nigerians need help. Many of you live precuriously through your children. It's like, many of you don't know what to do with your existence on earth and become overbearing obsessive parents to your offspring.

Go find something tangible to do with your life because children grow fast. This is the reason why some of us hate the fact that we were born to Nigerian parents. Many of you Nigerians should not be having children and remain barren for life!

dasparrow, I enjoy reading a lot of your posts here on no and I think your moniker is awesome.
I, however, sense a lot of anger and resentment in a lot of your posts.
Re: Children's Day: Are Children Always Blessing From God? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2018
dasparrow:

dasparrow, you're a prophet. Everything in this post was exactly my home life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Forgiveness Like A Debit Card? - Paul Ellis / Download 2017 Rhapsody Of Realities By Pastor Chris - Christian Daily Devotional / Timing Your Request By Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.