Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Afeez Owo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Afeez Owo (373 Views)

Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man / Afeez Owo: My Tribal Marks Got Me Insulted, I Tried Using Sandpaper To Remove... / Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Afeez Owo by actiondrilling: 7:21am On May 27, 2018
Actress Mide Martins’ husband, Afeez Owo, has, for the first time, spoken about the event that nearly ruined their marriage, many months back, after his wife called him out on Instagram.
In 2016, his wife had claimed on social media that he had abandoned her and the kids. However, in a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, Owo said his wife of 17 years, took the wrong advice from friends who wanted to cause havoc in their home. .
The film-maker said, “There will always be challenges in a home but it depends on how you handle them. Friends nearly ruined our marriage; my wife was wrongly advised. As we speak, she still regrets all those things she did or said. .
Couples will always fight, but they don’t need to let their neighbours know about it. We’ve made our mistakes and we have learnt from it. We don’t pray for that anymore.”

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/friends-gave-my-wife-wrong-advice-to.html

Re: Friends Gave My Wife Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage – Afeez Owo by Nobody: 7:25am On May 27, 2018
Ur life.... ur business!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Reportedly Made Over 300 Million From Afrorepublik Concert / Tekno Shares A Photo Of His New Born Child.. / Timaya’s Daughters Teach Him How To Dance Their Version Of ‘shaku Shaku’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.